Shadow Assassins ~SA~ Roll Call

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Current Game Status

Still active
2
40%
Still posting
1
20%
Still visiting occasionally and reading the boards
2
40%
 
Total votes : 5

Shadow Assassins ~SA~ Roll Call

Postby Gaidin » Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:36 am

Well we were never a big guild but we did contribute to our faith as much as we could.

Because of our size, I would be surpised if there is more than 5 people still around.

But for purposes that Whit only knows I'll see if there's any shadow's still lurking out there.

"Ex Umbra Inter Consilium Decerto"

"Devoveo Effreno Despicio"
User avatar
Gaidin
Stablehand
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Nanaimo BC Canada

Postby Rhaegict » Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:14 pm

I was there for an age. Was either using Rhaegict or Lockelar. I think there was like only one other active person at the time I was playing, but there were three or four on the roster. Pretty sure it was near the end of this guild's time.
I'm a Dumb-Dumb.
Rhaegict
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:39 pm
Location: Lubbock, Texas

Postby Aidan Feargahal » Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:54 pm

No gaiden you know there are more then 5 here
Aidan Feargahal

always CoR/TDoDCOF
suicide soldier :fire:
Welcome to Babylon come see me sometime.
User avatar
Aidan Feargahal
Peasant
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Tismad, Tonan

Postby nimbus » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:08 pm

yep still here
~the Wanderer~
-----------------------
KaN at heart, TBH at the core
User avatar
nimbus
Stablehand
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: wandering around, wondering aloud

Postby turtleTee » Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:58 pm

Rhaegict wrote:I was there for an age. Was either using Rhaegict or Lockelar.


Rhaegict are the the lockelar me(4saken) and 4bidden talk to all the time?

Also I cant rember crap(car accident)*shrugs*

but if im right wasnt SA a scum guild. If so me and bidden both were in it for a short while.
turtleTee
Stablehand
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:00 pm

Postby Gaidin » Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:34 am

Yup, we were a scum guild. Anne actually was able to find me the old charter for it to.

Maybe someday it'll be brought back to life again LOL.
"Ex Umbra Inter Consilium Decerto"

"Devoveo Effreno Despicio"
User avatar
Gaidin
Stablehand
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Nanaimo BC Canada

Postby Thalia » Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:52 pm

Gaidan, I am still lurking around...
[center] "Ex Umbra Inter Consilium Decerto"
"Devoveo Effreno Despicio"

THE BRAT
Pixie Queen of Theives ~ SA[/center]
User avatar
Thalia
Stablehand
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Nixsyn » Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:12 am

I should read the boards more often I've seen several threads like this one tonight

I wsa SA for an age or 2 it was nice to be in a scum guild but really sucked when declared on and hit.
Vengence is in my heart, death in my hand.
Blood and revenge are hammering in my head.
Nixsyn
Stablehand
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Edmonton


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users