LOL, Killie. Yes, there will be differing opinions. That is why there will be fact checking. I hope to make this as complete and thorough as possible.
It is an intensive project, like writing a mini-book probably.
Here is a little elaboration on what I see as the job descriptions:
Writers:
Help with interview and research as they have time. Help to organize outline, flow-charts, etc. prior to interviews and research and as interviews and research are accumulated. Then, of course, writing, re-writing and some proof reading.
Fact-finders\interviewers:
These are the investigators that will track down leads and information. They will also help to organize it as it comes in. of course this is over the net, so a lot fo the interviews can and will be forms submitted via email.
Proof-readers:
Pretty obvious. Look for language and spelling errors. Suggest possible changes and possibly reverify facts.
Database manager/ Web author:
This could be, and probably will be, more than one person. This will include organization of stories, pictures and links. I would like to have a possible glossary and index. It will require some type of flowchart.
Time of each of these will vary. The first month or so will be gathering basic information and deciding the outline and chapter divisions. I would like at leas tthe writers to be part of this. I want to get a basic interview sheet of about twenty questions up so that all players are asked the same questions. There will probably be two to three rounds of interviews of the same person as we gather more information and have to go back and research. Actually, I think I will need more fact finders/verifiers and interviewers. Probably need up to eight writers to spread the load around as well.
Volunteers so far (If you left open I will put in parentheses what you might do, if you want to change or something else, that is fine):
Vothus:Proof reader you say, proof reader you be.
Kat: (writer)
Ostro: (Fact finder/checker/interviewer)
Mykayla:Writer/proof reader/(co-editor)
Caile: Proof reader
Sorn: Official lego movie maker
Viper: WEb page developer/databases
Magus: First official Official to call me nuts (3, 879,081 person to call me nuts overall)
Lyssia proof reader/(writer)
Topaz: (Don't know time you have available. Would love to have as a fact person and interviewer)
Shigee: Database/web page
Cruella: (fact person/ interviewer)
Sarghi: Your choice man, let me know.
Drake: Writer
Cindy: (Fact checker/possible database)
Killie: (interviewer/ fact checker (no FACT SKEWING!!));P
Mav: Up to you, interviewer?
Let me know all at
enhistory@ejlepp.com
Last, Decae and SD have not been heard from. I checked with SD before I ever posted this and he said see what everyone says. Of course, we need to let Magus vent a little more too, but we all ignore him anyway.

I'd like to hear if I have their well wishes and a little support. Now, by support I don't expect actual participation except for availibility for interviews, fact checking and final approval.
Oh, and maybe an ittee, bittee forum. --bats eyes--
Anyway...this is still not concrete until I hear from them. However, I really think this will be a great experience for those that help and will benefit the whole community.