Evernight Family Gathering - Bash Thread I

Archive Forum for our Bashes.

Evernight Family Gathering - Bash Thread I

Postby Decae » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:13 am

Alright - so it's starting to simmer. Virch and Stones are here already, Rath's been down and brought some party favors - Aria and company are on their way today.

Bash thread up!
I will reach lows beyond reproach for you.
User avatar
Decae
Admin
 
Posts: 4862
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:16 am

Postby *Kain* » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:09 am

wish I could have made it, ran into some problems back here at home, and couldn't get my ticket in time.

Have fun guys.
The Enchanted Warriors~ GM
Discord is everlasting~DIE~Darkness is Eternal
SW~TDoD~WHAM~FOUL~SAO
User avatar
*Kain*
Squire
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 9:38 pm
Location: Lost in an exitless maze, chasing impossible ways

Postby Kaz » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:22 pm

Sunny and I got in from our two flights yesturday at around 1500 local time. Went out for a Ruby Tuesdays last night and got to bed around 3am (at least it was 3 am for us brits). Gili couldn't make it alas.

This morning Jilu drove Sunny and me to get Sunny a new laptop. SD and Lizzy are at work. Think we're heading over to Decae's tomorrow evening some time.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.
TEN, TMP, Peace, Fervent, LA, sLAinte
Table Warfare Miniatures
User avatar
Kaz
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia

Postby SoulDemon » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:47 pm

Yap. I'm leaving work early tomorrow, we should be down there sometime in the evening. I think its a three hour drive give or take but thats not taking into consideration traffic because of the holiday that some of us get on monday.

We'll see ;>
This user no longer exists.
SoulDemon
User no longer exists
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Thyarr » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:16 pm

I'm at Holden's. He fed me Chick-Fil-A and now we're waiting for Min & Drae to get here and then figure out our plans.

Decae, when are official festivities getting started? IE, when should we bring our little caravan over there? Afternoon, after dinner?
-Thyarr
let my mind shine like a halo
User avatar
Thyarr
Happy Man Child
 
Posts: 1834
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Beantown

Postby Decae » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:55 pm

I'm taking half the day of tomorrow and plan on being drunk until Sunday. So, anytime after 1pm tomorrow would be my guess.
I will reach lows beyond reproach for you.
User avatar
Decae
Admin
 
Posts: 4862
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:16 am

Postby Rathowen » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:38 pm

For fucks sake somebody tell Doc Stones to post something rofl
Once I was a Heathen
But then I found God
And his name is ...

Maverick
User avatar
Rathowen
Peasant
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Holden » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:15 pm

Thyarr's fallen asleep on the recliner downstairs, but I'll fill him in on the schedule once he wakes up.
And I've seen your flag on the marble arch
And love is not a victory march
It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah
User avatar
Holden
Head Elder of Quid
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Fredericksburg, VA

Postby SoulDemon » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:02 pm

Half Days rock, man!!!!
This user no longer exists.
SoulDemon
User no longer exists
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Biggles » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:58 pm

I'd take off, except that bastard Zathrus won't be here until 9 anyway.

So I'll just be lazy at work and pretend to do stuff while posting and checking my e-mail.

Kinda like what I do every day.
If they don't want us masturbating in the library, why do they have all those books about fire trucks?
User avatar
Biggles
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1403
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Festering Pile of Rats

Postby Elfie » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:37 pm

Ok Virch is playing in my place for spades and I know for a fact him and Stones can whip the shit out of Decae and Rathowen.

Make sure you all play craniium and let Rath play with the clay. And outlaw chairs, where the other team doesn't watch what your doing in charades and get the answer ~grins~

Have fun you guys and I damn sure miss all of you.

~walks off grumbling~
~TRC~
User avatar
Elfie
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1148
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: God's Forgotten Land

Postby Lak » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:18 pm

have fun all of you

*is jealous* ;p
~LoF~ * ~FL~ * ~AoA~
"Fractions of fear make shadows of nothing."
~I look to my Eskimo Friend
When I'm down, down, down...~
User avatar
Lak
Mad but cute
 
Posts: 5893
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Falkirk, Scotland, UK

Postby KingArthur10 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:19 pm

*Will be there in about 21 hours* God that seems too long! lol. *can't wait* Should definitely be interesting seeing all the different people. You come up with this mental picture of people online, and as I learned at the last bash, it's never what you expect.
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Any society that sacrifces a little liberty for a little security disserves neither and will lose both--Ben Franklin
User avatar
KingArthur10
Peasant
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:57 pm
Location: Ohio

Postby Ferlinc » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:00 pm

*waves*

hope y'all have lots of fun

:)

unfortunately Ohio bankrupted me so I can't afford to make it to this bash :(
User avatar
Ferlinc
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2778
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:49 pm

Postby Sardonic » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:45 am

My tale of woe:

Due to a time critical shipping issue at the yob, and the fact that Monday is a general holiday, I am not halfway to Bashland.

I'm at work =/

I just talked to Absinthe (who I was to link up with in NY). He is safely on his way and looks like you will see him at your doorstep before nightfall.

If I can get myself unscrewed in the next couple hours, I have a chance to attend at least Saturday. My disappointment is immense atm; I don't like it when I don't follow thru on what I had originally intended.

Best wishes to all. Play hard and party safe
In the end there is a new beginning
A time honored tradition since 1999
User avatar
Sardonic
Stablehand
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Thyarr » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:06 am

We'll (Holden, Min, Thyarr, Drae) be showing up around 5-6pm today, and since we're so close to you we're just going to bring our own provisions. So don't add us into the food number mix, and we'll see you this evening! :)
-Thyarr
let my mind shine like a halo
User avatar
Thyarr
Happy Man Child
 
Posts: 1834
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Beantown

Postby Ladyaria » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:12 am

*yawns*

Bash on!
Everyone is up and moving around except skeets.

Virch, Tal Beren and Doc Stones are on their way to DC...in the rain.

Myself, Sylvas, Solstice, Taldric are hanging out waiting for others to start arriving :D

Hurry up and get here!!! :P
GM of DoC

Team AWESOME!!
User avatar
Ladyaria
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Beaver, PA

Postby Decae » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:19 am

It's raining like mad out today - so the Hawaii day will be postponed (and the food) - most likely we'll just do pizza or burgers tonight. And lots of booze.
I will reach lows beyond reproach for you.
User avatar
Decae
Admin
 
Posts: 4862
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:16 am

Postby Lathrop » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:20 am

Kind of too late, but anyone coming from the north east and cutting through DC will want to be south of the beltway before 3pm, or the 30-45 minute trip will take closer to 3 hours....especially on a Friday before a federal holiday and raining..... Plus, if driving alone, you can sneak into the HOV lanes before the rides share rules apply.


I was going to mention this a few days ago....
Lathrop
Stablehand
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Calis » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:19 am

So if i'm driving down from Boston whats the best route to take then?

i dont think i'd be on the road south until damn near 5pm.
Diplomacy in guilds is like sex in an elevator.....it looks real easy until you try it.
killing me softly on butterfly wings with a velvet touch and a suicide dream
User avatar
Calis
Leto's Best
 
Posts: 2827
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: boston

Postby Biggles » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:29 am

If you're not even gonna be on the road till after 5, you should be fine.

I'd say 95 south. It seems to be the most direct route. You'll be boned for a couple hours getting out of Boston at any rate.
If they don't want us masturbating in the library, why do they have all those books about fire trucks?
User avatar
Biggles
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1403
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Festering Pile of Rats

Postby Lathrop » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:17 pm

Yeah, you will hit rush hour in Boston, and probably NY as well. You will make it by 2-3am or so. You have to take 95, and pass trhough 5 or 6 major cities so unless you were able to leave at 10am or so, you were going to hit some rush hour somewhere.
Lathrop
Stablehand
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Thyarr » Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:15 am

Dear diary,

One time I drank a lot at Decae's cool house and then someone spilled beer on my shirt and it was great. Looking forward to going back tomorrow.

Yours &tc,

Brad

ps - Sunblade is not Jamal Lewis.
-Thyarr
let my mind shine like a halo
User avatar
Thyarr
Happy Man Child
 
Posts: 1834
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Beantown

Postby Thyarr » Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:20 am

Dear Brad's diary,

It wasn't beer, it was tequila. And it wasn't someone, it was you.

Sincerely,

Andrew
-Thyarr
let my mind shine like a halo
User avatar
Thyarr
Happy Man Child
 
Posts: 1834
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Beantown

Postby Thyarr » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:46 am

Dear Brad's diary:

I told Min there would be a prize for drinking six beers and there was no prize given as of yet. Come Sunday, I'd better pray hard for my sou-... liver. Pray hard for my liver. Min's too.

Love,
Brad
I should not leave myself logged in
-Thyarr
let my mind shine like a halo
User avatar
Thyarr
Happy Man Child
 
Posts: 1834
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Beantown

Next

Return to Bash Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron