Belle's Bash Events

Archive Forum for our Bashes.

Belle's Bash Events

Postby Voice Vilena » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:22 pm

I was talking to Belle about the Bash having been cancelled and we decided to do some Bash-related events instead..of course it won't be nearly the same as being able to have gone to the Bash, but it's something to do together at any rate.

First up - "Hide-and-Seek With Belle" - this event has a short backstory and it is this: At the first New Orleans 2002 bash, Belle tells me she went missing in the hotel after a few rounds of drinks. The bash-goers played Hide-and-Seek searching high and low for their darling Bash coordinator and finally found her keeping a restroom floor warm and snoozing like the drunken lady she was.

Now you get to find her again. Belle is 'hiding' 6 photos of herself and family around the boards. Your mission is to hunt them down and find Belle again.

Hint from Belle: The photos she is using are being edited into posts today..don't try to use older photo links than that ;>

Rules:


1. Post in this thread when you find one of Belle's photo links - post the link to the thread she hid it in. First come, first served (meaning once a photo link is posted here correctly it cannot be listed for turns a second time).

2. 1 photo link for turns per person please..so that other people have a chance to play along.

3. Have fun of course.

Prizes:

25 turns per correct photo link posted here per person.

This event will run until all 6 photos have been found and linked here.

The next Bash event will begin tomorrow.


This thread is being moved to the Bash forum so that it's listed in both.
Site/game questions? ICQ: 95982751
I did it. And if he's lucky I'll make it 3 times ;p
"Hedged about with primroses..with promises. The magic words we said when we were praying have formed a mist about us..."
User avatar
Voice Vilena
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Outside of a dog, reading a book.

Postby Belle » Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:19 pm

I'm all hided and waiting to be foooound!

HELP MEH! HELP MEH!!

Er, I mean...

Zzzzzzz......
Who is more irrational? A man who believes in a God he doesn't see, or a man who's offended by a God he doesn't believe in? ~Brad Stine

Jesus loves you but I'm His favorite.

User avatar
Belle
Unstable
 
Posts: 4834
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Sylandra » Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:08 pm

Them southern womings are da sneakiest!
So what's it gonna be?
Are you real to me?
Or are you non-dairy creamer?
User avatar
Sylandra
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1808
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gen's Extraneous Third Nipple, OK

Postby Mykayla » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:53 pm

I found one!!

Here's the thread it's in!

It's a piccy of Bellie! And it was edited today! *grins*

[edit] So do I get a special prize for finding the Bellie drooling? I was there when they found her at the first NO bash on the bathroom floor. *nodsnods* I didn't get anything then because well...I didn't find her. But I found her this time. *nodsnods*

I need sleep. [/edit]
-I'm high like heaven, and I'm strong like music-
User avatar
Mykayla
Squire
 
Posts: 4328
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Dallas, TX USA

Postby Belle » Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:50 am

Come on people...I didn't hide myself THAT hard.

Heh...if Rath could find me then surely you all can find me now.
Who is more irrational? A man who believes in a God he doesn't see, or a man who's offended by a God he doesn't believe in? ~Brad Stine

Jesus loves you but I'm His favorite.

User avatar
Belle
Unstable
 
Posts: 4834
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Portia » Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:01 am

Here
One
Portia - Hegemony Empress (Pink is the color of compromise)
Sexier than socks on a rooster
Telling Amaris who to kill since 1998
User avatar
Portia
Trouble
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Down in the Dirrty-Dirrty

Postby Portia » Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:09 am

Hey nice Voicely Lady?

Can we post more than one? Pleeeeeeaaaase?
Portia - Hegemony Empress (Pink is the color of compromise)
Sexier than socks on a rooster
Telling Amaris who to kill since 1998
User avatar
Portia
Trouble
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Down in the Dirrty-Dirrty

Postby Voice Vilena » Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:48 pm

hmm..well it has been 2 days now, sure, be my guest, Portia. I'm going to start the next event sometime this afternoon so how about this - the weekly limit is 75 turns, post up to three of the photos then wait 'till next week to have more turns awarded should you play other events this week. Or post 2 and save yourself 25 more turns to win on other events.
Site/game questions? ICQ: 95982751
I did it. And if he's lucky I'll make it 3 times ;p
"Hedged about with primroses..with promises. The magic words we said when we were praying have formed a mist about us..."
User avatar
Voice Vilena
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Outside of a dog, reading a book.


Return to Bash Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron