Bash Update --- All Players Please Read

Archive Forum for our Bashes.

Postby Decae » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:17 am

Ok - Virch and Dr. Stones are added to the list.
I will reach lows beyond reproach for you.
User avatar
Decae
Admin
 
Posts: 4862
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:16 am

Postby SunSu » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:15 pm

I was thinking of heading that way but the drive is long and with no co-driver, etc. I don't think I will. Plus my drive would take me across Ivan's route and I have to wait and see what that shows, too.

So, I'm a distant maybe.
I am proud to say that I know what 2+2 is. However, if you see my underwear, please let me know... I lost them last Tuesday.
User avatar
SunSu
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1813
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Portia » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:29 pm

Well, Sunblade is back in England so I doubt he can make it to Decae's. :(

I do however have some foul chicken chips fer your woman Decae.

I've got some Hurricane refugees staying at my place, as well as Calis flying in tonight. From there we may drive out to visit Belle this weekend or if that falls through we will try to come up there. :)

Very sweet of you to open your home up to us Decae. Thanks a ton.
Portia - Hegemony Empress (Pink is the color of compromise)
Sexier than socks on a rooster
Telling Amaris who to kill since 1998
User avatar
Portia
Trouble
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Down in the Dirrty-Dirrty

Postby Belle » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:34 pm

::reeeeeally wants SOMEONE to visit her::

I have wine!!

Aaaaand I'll cook.

Aaaaand I'll give a child...or two, if you promise to visit.
Who is more irrational? A man who believes in a God he doesn't see, or a man who's offended by a God he doesn't believe in? ~Brad Stine

Jesus loves you but I'm His favorite.

User avatar
Belle
Unstable
 
Posts: 4834
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby SunSu » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:36 pm

I just want my shotgun!!!
I am proud to say that I know what 2+2 is. However, if you see my underwear, please let me know... I lost them last Tuesday.
User avatar
SunSu
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1813
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Belle » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:37 pm

::goes to construct one out of cardboard::

COme get it big boy.
Who is more irrational? A man who believes in a God he doesn't see, or a man who's offended by a God he doesn't believe in? ~Brad Stine

Jesus loves you but I'm His favorite.

User avatar
Belle
Unstable
 
Posts: 4834
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Decae » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:46 pm

You're only about 8-10 hours away Portia. Get your grouped butts up here.
I will reach lows beyond reproach for you.
User avatar
Decae
Admin
 
Posts: 4862
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:16 am

Postby Belle » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:49 pm

::pokes::

Quit taking my possible visitors.
Who is more irrational? A man who believes in a God he doesn't see, or a man who's offended by a God he doesn't believe in? ~Brad Stine

Jesus loves you but I'm His favorite.

User avatar
Belle
Unstable
 
Posts: 4834
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Decae » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:50 pm

Just so everyone knows, I have a four bedroom house, an unused formal living room, an enormous finished basement, a huge garage - 3 and 1/2 baths and a big yard. (although it's probably going to rain)

There is plenty of room to crash at my place UNLESS you are really noise intolerant (from the bashers staying up and doing whatever it is we do).

I suggest bringing a pillow/blanket and/or an airmattress if you want to go through on the cheap side.

There are many hotels (Ramada, Holiday Inn, Days Inn, Howard Johnson) in the area that we can drive to/from with little incovenience at all.
I will reach lows beyond reproach for you.
User avatar
Decae
Admin
 
Posts: 4862
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:16 am

Postby Belle » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:52 pm

Oh yeah? Well I have food!!! And wine. Did I mention the wine?
Who is more irrational? A man who believes in a God he doesn't see, or a man who's offended by a God he doesn't believe in? ~Brad Stine

Jesus loves you but I'm His favorite.

User avatar
Belle
Unstable
 
Posts: 4834
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Baron G » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:57 pm

We are safe we got the hell out of Pensacola we are in Lake City Fl about 280 miles east of Pensacola.We would have went to see Belle had they not closed I-10 to westbound traffic. So thanks for the thoughts and prayers web are safe but if you would like you can pray for our house it will need them.Maybe we can make it over and see Belle next weekend.
I don't want much of nothin at all..but I will Take another toke.
SANC-tified.
User avatar
Baron G
Stablehand
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Right around the corner and up your nose

Postby Belle » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:58 pm

Pssst...this weekend. THIS weekend. I have tickets to LSU next weekend.
Who is more irrational? A man who believes in a God he doesn't see, or a man who's offended by a God he doesn't believe in? ~Brad Stine

Jesus loves you but I'm His favorite.

User avatar
Belle
Unstable
 
Posts: 4834
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Portia » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:41 pm

If we can get there we'll be there Bellie-boo. ;)

PS- Calis will be in the air soon, then there is no way for him to escape The Plan.

Jilu is getting the gag ready as we speak. :superevil:
Portia - Hegemony Empress (Pink is the color of compromise)
Sexier than socks on a rooster
Telling Amaris who to kill since 1998
User avatar
Portia
Trouble
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Down in the Dirrty-Dirrty

Postby Decae » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:46 pm

Adding Lady Aria and Elfie to the mix.
I will reach lows beyond reproach for you.
User avatar
Decae
Admin
 
Posts: 4862
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:16 am

Postby Tara » Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:13 pm

Mightwould roadtrip it further, but yanno we have the three spawnlings + 1 grandpa (who'd just came in Sunday morning from AZ to visit then was on the road Tuesday runnin from his first hurricane) so I don't think the 3 kids+1 papa would mix too awful well with drunken all night debauchery.

But someone better call me!

Elfie an' Aria I leave the Mission to Call Tara from Dustin's Debauchery Central to you two wenchies, cuz I know those mens are gonna be too drunk to dial anything *lol* cell # : 850-293-8678. Elfie an' Aria I promise if ya get drunk an' forget meh I will so kick ya both when I see yas next! *lol*

User avatar
Tara
The Wenchie
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The Slippery Slope: helluva ride..

Postby Maso » Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:53 pm

Hey Decae, I wasn't orignally planning on making down to NO bash but with the relocation Virchie and Stones are twisting my arm to make it. I'm less then an hour from you and it would be great to meet up with evernighters.

I have a busy weekend and hopefully I can adjust my schedule a bit. I'll have a better graps on my situation tomorrow and will let you know.
User avatar
Maso
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: DC

Postby Tekmet » Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:30 pm

Well, I cannot say how disappointing it is to have this cancelled. I haven't been to bash in 5 years and was looking foreward to this one. BUT...it is good that we are playing it safe. Good luck and God speed to all the people getting the hell out of there. Belle, my thoughts go out to you and yours. You did a hell of a job working on this thing from the start.

Bane,
I will run into you some time...lord knows when. I now have $266 credit for anywhere that AirTran flies...

Calis,
Same goes for you, dear boy. I had a bunch of life lessons I had written down on paper to tell you about, so I will icq them or post them on Light's banner.

I wish I could get up to Decae's but the change in plane fare is too much for the budget.

p.s. I talked to the hotel management as of 6 pm CST and they said they were not discussing refunds at this time??? They said to call back after the weekend and ask for Sloane Clayton.

laters ya'll
Let me die not in hunger but in combat
User avatar
Tekmet
Stablehand
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Midwest Coast

Postby Sylvas » Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:47 pm

well as of right now the airlines are being assholes and trying to charge me a difference of 1300 dollars to change my flight from houston to new orleans to houston to dulles, so I'm gonna wait and see if my flight to new orleans gets cancelled, if it does then I'll try to find a cheap flight to get to dulles, but right now it's not looking so good.


I hate airlines :pissed:
Will Surf for food!!!
"If at first you don't succeed, try again, if you still don't succeed, give up, because there is no use kicking a dead horse"
User avatar
Sylvas
Stablehand
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Honolulu, HI

Postby Belle » Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:49 pm

Belle wrote:I just spoke with the hotel. No matter what you were told or not told, here is the official word...

If you made a reservation at the Clarion Hotel, your reervation has now been cancelled and you will be refunded your $127.
Who is more irrational? A man who believes in a God he doesn't see, or a man who's offended by a God he doesn't believe in? ~Brad Stine

Jesus loves you but I'm His favorite.

User avatar
Belle
Unstable
 
Posts: 4834
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Decae » Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:08 pm

Maso, hope to see you there ;>
I will reach lows beyond reproach for you.
User avatar
Decae
Admin
 
Posts: 4862
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:16 am

Postby Elfie » Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:35 pm

Tara I am taking my cell phone, so I promise to call ya.. What you need to do is leave the spawnlings with papa and come on up.

I arrive at Richmond Airport on Friday around 1:03 pm Delta Airlines
~TRC~
User avatar
Elfie
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1148
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: God's Forgotten Land

Postby Sylvas » Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:02 am

I won't be making it :(
worked my ass of trying to work things out with the airlines with no luck, best I could do was 720, was gonna book it went to eat dinner, came back and the fare was bumped to 770, damn price gougers...called the airline tried to explain things with no luck. Anyways I've got a voucher for the full amount I paid on continental that's good for a year, so maybe I can make the next one, or meet up with some people or something

ahhh well :(
Will Surf for food!!!
"If at first you don't succeed, try again, if you still don't succeed, give up, because there is no use kicking a dead horse"
User avatar
Sylvas
Stablehand
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Honolulu, HI

Postby SoulDemon » Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:23 am

We went through contienental as well. They told us to call back tonite, ROFL.

Gonna have the wife call um again then if they are giving out the vouchers.
This user no longer exists.
SoulDemon
User no longer exists
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Attero » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:03 am

Well, I guess since Ivan the Terrible is going to messing up the southern US, and the Bash is now going to be less than 30 minutes away, I guess put me on the list.

As of right now, I don't have plans, and I have fridays and saturdays off normally, so, it works out.

Need any info, just let me know. This would be a first bash for me.
-=Burn their bridges, Forge ahead, To the hilt=-
Attero
Warguard of Rage
User avatar
Attero
Stablehand
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2002 5:13 pm

Postby SoulDemon » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:11 am

Attero,

Bring a sleeping bag and a pillow and thats all thats required ;>

We probably will be all pitching in for food, and Booze Dustin already covered. But other 'n that, should be a reletively cheap bash :)
This user no longer exists.
SoulDemon
User no longer exists
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Bash Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]

cron