Marion Bash 2k5 Roll Call

Archive Forum for our Bashes.

Postby KingArthur10 » Thu May 12, 2005 7:47 pm

Lilandra wrote:Ack! This is so close to me, but I am going to be 8 months preggers at the time so there is no way I'm driving up to Marion. BLEH on you!!!

But if anyone wants to stop by and see me on their way there you are more than welcome. I'm in Marietta, OH


If you would like a driver, feel free to hti me up on ICQ or AIM or whatever. I'm willing to pick people up if they need and bring them back home.
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Any society that sacrifces a little liberty for a little security disserves neither and will lose both--Ben Franklin
User avatar
KingArthur10
Peasant
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:57 pm
Location: Ohio

Postby Bandit_115 » Wed May 25, 2005 6:52 pm

Good possibility that i will be able to make if for the day... it would have to be the saturday though.
_Nagash_ wrote:The meaning of life is, make the road to death one big party. ;-)

RIP Dark Wolf, you will be missed my friend.
Crabs are a delicacy, but not when in your pants.
User avatar
Bandit_115
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: purgatory, but closer to hell

Postby Bundesbank » Sun May 29, 2005 2:18 pm

if there's someone who would be my room mate at the hotel, i can come :)
-die bankier
ich bin die bundesbank

WeeC | WTFPWND | NX | NPAC
officially endorses MoP's candidacy
User avatar
Bundesbank
Grand Arbiter of NPAC
 
Posts: 5879
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: captaining the internet

Postby HDog » Sun May 29, 2005 2:21 pm

Bundesbank wrote:if there's someone who would be my room mate at the hotel, i can come :)


Then it's a done deal. :)
Like all religions, the Holy Religion of the Invisible Pink Unicorn is based upon both Logic and Faith. We have Faith that She is Pink; and we Logically know that She is Invisible, because we can't see Her.
User avatar
HDog
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 5:27 am
Location: Aeroplane over the sea

Postby Bundesbank » Sun May 29, 2005 2:50 pm

HO SNAPS, ok.

i can't talk much tonight, hdog, but we need to arrange to set down a deposit or something...?

*hasn't called the hotel yet*

but i imagine we should soon. i'll be online a lot more tomorrow night... but i have this big presentation on canadian defense & foreign policy tomorrow (and an essay to write on it, to boot), so i have to get those finished.

and, i'm going to be with a lady friend for about an hour after 6pm, roughly... so, i don't have a lot of time to finish it all :S
-die bankier
ich bin die bundesbank

WeeC | WTFPWND | NX | NPAC
officially endorses MoP's candidacy
User avatar
Bundesbank
Grand Arbiter of NPAC
 
Posts: 5879
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: captaining the internet

Postby SoulDemon » Tue May 31, 2005 12:47 pm

Actually -

We might not be able to make it.

Currently in the process of buying a house, as if that is not zapping enough on my finances, we will be settling the end of June, moving in July (as our lease is not up until July 31st.)

Just about every weekend is going to be booked.

Sorry ;/
This user no longer exists.
SoulDemon
User no longer exists
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Sarghi » Tue May 31, 2005 4:16 pm

It is looking increasingly like I will be unable to make it, due to financial and information stresses, combined with that my Advisor roughly said "You'll be gone every weekend in July? That'll set you back some time." Yeah, I hate grad school.
The opposite of life is not death. It's indifference.
User avatar
Sarghi
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6990
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Losmar » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:14 pm

well, I got the two jobs I was going for... worked almost 80 hrs last week... work only 12 this week... so unless I know anything more than a week in advance I'm not gonna be able to set this down in stone... I do know that I could get that weekend off but I'm almost certain I'll be schedulld to work that saturday and sunday just b/c I'm the new guy and all and haven't really earned not to have those days... but I may yet still have it off since its only one job that conflicts with it...
Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
User avatar
Losmar
Necromancer
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: tecumseh, MI

Postby Ferlinc » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:44 pm

Sarghi you make me sad. :cry:
Covenant
Where the game becomes the story...
...and the story becomes the game.

rabid
User avatar
Ferlinc
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2778
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:49 pm

Postby Ferlinc » Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:33 am

Sarghi and Sarghi's unsuspecting friend are no longer likely to show. Is anybody else off the list?
Covenant
Where the game becomes the story...
...and the story becomes the game.

rabid
User avatar
Ferlinc
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2778
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:49 pm

Postby Taldric » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:22 pm

ermmm...my chances of making it are looking slimmer and slimmer....
--------<|--Taldric--|>--------
Making the world a better place, one heathen at a time.
User avatar
Taldric
Stablehand
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2002 6:19 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Pacific

Postby Losmar » Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:02 pm

I will know for sure, whether or not I can be there, this friday as that's when I'll get next week's schedule... he said it shouldn't be a problem... but I'm considered temp work still so anything could happen
Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
User avatar
Losmar
Necromancer
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: tecumseh, MI

Postby Wasdren » Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:44 pm

If you are going to be there you need to use the cat for your icon!
William Wasdren

that which is essential is invisible to the eye
User avatar
Wasdren
Peasant
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:31 pm

Hey all!!!

Postby kaisermustard » Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:23 pm

I'll be there for the bash!!!
User avatar
kaisermustard
Stablehand
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:22 pm
Location: Marion, OH

Postby Tetsuo Tommasi » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:28 am

Thanks to work I'l be unable to make the bash. I just found out that I get to spend the next two weeks in lovely Iowa where after I'm done teaching I'll get to play in miles and miles of soy beans and corn. This is an exciting time! (Okay so it's going to suck, I'm just trying to pump myself up for the trip.) =-(
Peace? I hate the word, as I hate Hell and all heathen guilds
AoA ~ Oh lay oh lay
User avatar
Tetsuo Tommasi
Stablehand
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:23 pm

Postby Wasdren » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:58 am

watch out for the man-eating corn lizards!
William Wasdren

that which is essential is invisible to the eye
User avatar
Wasdren
Peasant
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:31 pm

Postby Ferlinc » Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:12 am

I may just be able to stop by for a quick "hello" and then be on my way.

Originally I had planned to visit an aunt and uncle in NE Ohio after the bash, but I just got a phone call today saying my uncle had to undergo emergency triple bypass.

Depending how he is doing I may move up my visit with them at the expense of the bash, I still hope to at least meet all of you.
Covenant
Where the game becomes the story...
...and the story becomes the game.

rabid
User avatar
Ferlinc
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2778
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:49 pm

Previous

Return to Bash Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron