Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Talen Deamons » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:03 pm

He listened to her and held her hand and kissed her. He knew that there were going to be some problems.

I know what you are talking about Noble and we will have to see about what you were thinking about my blood. Maybe that will help purge the lycan blood. As you said your addiction would be better if it was my blood not his. I know you would not do anything that you would control. And if it does come down to it Talus will have to control his excitement. I got a feeling it is not Kimberly that he is going to want. Think about it he has been sitting there doing all that has been asked of him and all he has asked is how your sister is. Now that would be something else. Might be something there you should have seen his face when he realized she got in the middle. I still feel bad though not knowing she was there.


They walked into the room that he was so familiar with. He knew that Audrey had her own special thing with the shadows. He had not spent a lot of time with her but he had talked to her a little. She was the one that had given him the greatest hope that this day would be possible. He just stood and waited. He knew he was going to have to just follow what was needed.
User avatar
Talen Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:22 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Aranor Shadow » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:15 pm

He moved to his wife and wrapped her up in his arms and kissed her.

There's my elf. Hey there is someone I want you to meet this is one confusing situation. Noble is home, and Talen married her tonight. The lycan she was with is someone I would never have thought about contacting until she said that. Back in my stories of my travels remember the lycan child I told you I saved but could not save the Mother. He is the one I took care of until his father came for him. The one that sends me the candies at times well he is here. He is the one that Noble was with, well in a way. Rather confusing, look around us there are our babies with the men they love. There is your brother and his wife, and the rest of this crazy extended family of ours.

He kept his arm around her, it had been a trying time since the whole mess with Alistar and he looked at her.

If you want to go back to Firyon we will go Payten. Part of it with me is even if people had tried to keep her out of the mess you know that she would have done as she felt she needed to do. As I did what I needed to do but did not realize all that was going to happen.


He brought her over to Talus.

This is Talus Ranolf, the boy has grown since the last I saw you. Talus this is my wife Payten.

He laughed when Talus's eyes went wide with recognition of the King and Queen of Firyon, then the Princess of Firyon as well. Talus bowed in front of her and smiled.

It is a pleasure to meet you Princess Shadow in his letters your husband has sent he has told me much about you.
User avatar
Aranor Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Jackson Shadow » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:23 pm

He and Sara were glad to be back in Pallia they just happened to follow everyone as they were going into Black Rose with Mathias and Ellysia not far behind. He was carrying Nala on his shoulders and having fun doing so. He smiled and kissed Sara as they walked in he had yet to show her the house or anything else.

Look at this, big crazy family. There is nothing like it is there Sara? I would not say it but do you see the way they are.

He knew that she would know he was talking about Ellysia and Mathias. Which was funny because they were always together. They would not say as much but it could be seen that they were on a much deeper level even maybe without realizing it too much. He smiled and kissed Sara and then went with her to see the rest of the family. He was glad they were in Pallia for the Yuletide.
User avatar
Jackson Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:08 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Kiara Jade » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:37 am

That's easy for you to say...
Kiara muttered under her breath, breath that was necessary but was something that was done out of habit for all the years she spent as human, she retained many human habits simply for the sake of the people around her and honestly for herself. Aside from the obvious cons of being a dark child, the lack of sunlight, the feeding habits, Kiara loved the strength and the power both mental and physical that came from receiving the dark kiss. What made not running off to get started on hunting down whoever the Chapman was, was seeing her children, those that she brought into the world and those that were adopted into their world. Bennett and Ava were off with Chase and Avery fussing over little Bryce, Lexi and Adam were sharing a laugh with Dominic and Phoebe, Krystyna and Rhone were off talking with Astrid and Ash, Jonathan was with Dayle and Devyn and Kyle, Kira and Errol were sneaking in from the hallway acting a little too innocent, Kiara knew what that meant and she shook her head trying not to laugh too loud and then there was Aidan. Her green eyes watched her oldest son walking towards her and his father, his eyes were bright blue like his fathers. When Aidan was born he had the brightest bluest eyes but as he got older those eyes began to change, unlike his father, Aidans eyes did not change hues of blue with his emotions, they changed from blues to greens depending on his moods. Seeing those bright blue eyes made Kiara breathe easier than she had since Aidan was a wee one. The reason Aidan was so happy was walking beside him with a glow about her that Kiara would have recognized anywhere and a red brow raised, she gave her son a look but didn't voice her suspicions on what she was thinking. As soon as the couple were standing in front of them Kiara hugged her son to her thinking about how fast time had gone by. Wasn't it just yesterday that Aidan came into the world? Now he stood so much taller than her that the top of her head barely touched under his chin.
Welcome home baby.
She didn't care how old Aidan was or would get, how tall he was or anything else he was and would always be her baby, he knew this, she knew this. Their bond was strong and even though Aidan and Losas own relationship had been harrowing and difficult father and son were now on a path to a better understanding of each other and their relationship was healing becoming just as strong.
Back up Hawk, let me see you.
She looked her son over then patted his cheek and winked.
Not a scratch on you... good. Now care to tell me why you look like you're up to something Aidan Connor Shadow?
Behind him she noticed Cameron and Kayli, Janessas adoptive parents and her brow raised again. She looked around Aidan and smiled at the two.
No bullshit right Cam? That's the way it's always been... you know what this one here is up to? Welcome back by the way... I'm sure that our Prince has made sure you have everything you need?
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Audrey Marie » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:02 am

Hello sissy.
Audrey kept looking out the window, she was entranced by the night and all that she could see through new eyes, all the colors of the world seemed brighter, like they were popping from a canvas reaching out to touch her. The moon was no longer just a light in the sky that lit the world at night, there was a magic in that light that was awesome to her. The darkness itself teemed with life she never knew existed. This new life was wonderful and frightening, already she felt the changes in her not only physically but mentally she felt stronger, she felt more alive now than she had when she was merely human. When she turned to look at her sister, the shadow warriors turned with her and she leaned whispering to one then the other, both nodded their heads then bowed them to Noble and Talen before they slipped into the darkness leaving the three alone. Audrey smiled at her sister softly.
They tell me that my sister is a wife now... I am happy for this... everything that you have told me of Talen rings very true now that I have had the opportunity to meet him and speak with him myself. He does love you, that much is clear just from the look that is on his face right now.
Her eyes darted to Talen.
I've also heard that you have a tendency to blame yourself for matters that are beyond your control. Do not apologize or blame yourself for this Talen Deamons. No one made me move to get between you and Talus Ranulf, I made that choice of my own free will just as I made the choice that has made me what I am now. For the first time in the whole of my life, I have made my own decisions, I have stood on my own and taken a stand for what I believe in and what I believe to be best for me. There is no fault to placed on you or anyone else.
Another smile, this one sly twitched at the corners of her mouth.
Noble... I smell something that truthfully is making my mouth water... this smell... it's like orange blossoms and dark spices... elegant but at the same time... there is a hint of danger in this scent?
She saw her sisters reaction to her description of the scent and chuckled low. Nobles eyes went a little wide and in those eyes recognition flared. So Noble did know the source and judging by the way her sister looked Audrey was sure that she was correct in her thinking as to who the scent belonged to.
No wonder you were so drawn... I think it might be best if we set out for the night Noble, I would hate to cause a scene at such a festive occasion, I am well aware of what is taking place on the floors below us. The entire clan of these people have returned for the holiday, and they deserve their celebrations.
Audrey moved across the floor, it was more like gliding, every step she took was graceful and when she reached the door she opened it allowing the lights from the manor to fill the room.
The magic that envelops this place is remarkable... shall we?
Saying no more she slipped out of the room and walked the hall until she reached the stairway that led to the floor below, standing on the landing she looked down over the throngs of people gathered. Her nose twitched and her eyes darted around until they rested on Talus Ranulf. Another twitch and her mouth turned upwards in another gentle smile when his eyes fell on her. She moved down the stairs at the same time he was cutting through the crowd meeting her at the bottom of the stairs. In her usual soft tone she spoke to him while she drank in his features noticing what she had not seen before. Her sense of smell told her that she had been right to assume that Talus was the source of what she had been smelling since she first opened her eyes into her new life, but she was not going to start running wild and biting anyone, all the years she spent barely speaking, and staying in control would serve her well in this new world.
Are you all right old friend?
User avatar
Audrey Marie
Stablehand
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:02 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Noble Deamons » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:11 am

What in the hell was that? That sure as hell isn't the Audrey I know!
Noble wide eyed and slack jawed listened to everything her sister said then stood there dumbfounded when her sister left the room like a gentle summer breeze. Just the tone of her sisters voice made Noble shiver because it was so silky and gods be damned Noble wondered on some level deep down if maybe she created a monster. The fine art of seduction was a given for dark children, sensuality oozed from their kind naturally, it was all part of the hunting process, a way to lure in prey without scaring the hell out of anyone unless of course one wanted to scare the hell out of someone, but what Noble saw from Audrey was mind blowing. She wasn't expecting her sister to be so relaxed and at ease with what happened over the last twelve hours or so but Audrey was up and walking around like she was going to have the world on it's knees before her, and she was doing it all with such innocence and elegance that Noble wondered if Audrey was even aware of the power she now possessed.
Christ!
Her hands went in the air like she was admitting some sort of defeat then she took Talen by the hand.
Some when they are reborn, they adapt right away, they seem to have a knowing of the world they now walk in, an understanding that others might not grasp right away, and they fall into their life as easy as a knife cutting through butter on a hot summers day. I never would have thought that she would be one of those... but then again... hell I don't know what to think! Do you have any idea how lethal she could be? This is insane. Come on love, we better get down there before she convinces half the damn men in the manor to be her dinner.
User avatar
Noble Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Aidan Shadow » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:21 am

Dad said you wanted the whole family gathered for the festivities so I took a detour and got Cam and Kayli. After all Cam is family isn't he? I mean really do I have to be up to anything.

He was grinning after he hugged his Mother and took his place beside Janessa. He shook his head with a grin watching those fussing over baby Bryce and with his parents and her parents standing there he looked at them.

Just thinking about how certain grandparents will be acting once their grandchild arrives. I think that means Cam and Kayli will be coming to visit more often too. Not that we won't go there but you know there is always the question of how safe the shadow walking is with a baby


He waited to see what the reaction was going to be to what was just said and he was still waiting to see what Janessa was going to say about what he had nudged her about Gregory being there.
User avatar
Aidan Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Payten Shadow » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:34 am

You are the only damn reason I am here Aranor, I'm not going to argue with you about wanting to be close to your family especially seeing how our family is here... even if I am still not amused by Iliana taking off the way she did without so much as saying a word and I don't give a damn why she did what she did or why you did wha...
She was smack dab in the middle of one of her famous tirades when that damn man turned those bright blue eyes on her and kissed her. When the kiss broke she was leaning into him with her arms around his neck.
That is not fair Aranor Shadow, you know when you kiss me like that, and look at me like that it makes me feel like agreeing to anything.
Her mouth formed into a pout but that pout became a smile when Aranor cut her loose long enough to bring over a man that Payten could freely admit was damn good looking, and she could admit it because no matter how good someone else might look, no one could ever look to her the way Aranor did. When Talus Ranulf spoke Paytens head jerked back a little and she looked at Aranor with a sideways glance like the boy had been dropped on his head.
The hell he did not just... the hell he did...
She was shaking her head causing her streaked tresses to sway back and forth.
Boy stop with the bowing and for gods sake my name is Payten, not Princess, christ when will people learn this is Pallia, there is no such thing as proper! Stand up straight would ya? So your the wolf boy that Aranor has told me about... interesting... you know Xavier? Might want to talk with the boy so he can teach you the tricks to getting around Stryder trying to rip your head off. Anyway, I hear you had a big part in getting Noble home and for that we all thank you. Now we won't have to deal with Talen sending innocent bystanders to the damn healers every damn day. Take a good look around you Talus Ranulf, soak it all in and be sure you want to brave the forces that we call family. You really have no idea what the hell you've gotten yourself into but you'll learn soon enough.
User avatar
Payten Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:51 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Sarabella » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:44 am

Sarabella had her arm looped through Jacksons while they walked into the room, Nala was on Jacksons shoulders having the time of her life being able to see everything from high up, she was gushing over the way Black Rose was decorated for Yuletide and Sarabella could have cried tears of pure joy if her own happiness had not stopped her. She was more than happy, she was filled with a peace she hadn't known in such a long time and she knew what it was to be truly loved for who she was rather than what she was. She went to comment on what Jackson had said, knowing who he was talking about was not that hard to figure out when Nala leaned down and whispered rather loudly to cause some heads to turn and for Sarabella to stop in her tracks.
You know your Papas been sleepin' with Elly dont'cha Jackson?
Sarabella was sure that Jackson was going to drop her but it seemed that he had grown used to Nala and her constant need to comment on everything. Sarabella shot her niece a look and choked back her laughter.
Nala! How many times do I have to tell you that a la...
Nala cut her off with a sigh and an eyeroll.
I know I know a lady does not speak in such a way. I'm sorry Sarabell but you know it's true. Whats so bad about it anyway? Elly looks happy Sarabell, just look at her, isn't that the important thing?
Sarabella looked at Jackson, sighed and grinned a little grin.
You asked for this you know... do you want to take care of this one? He is your father after all and if we are going to be a family you get as much blame as how this one is going to turn out as I will.
User avatar
Sarabella
Stablehand
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:50 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Talus Ranulf » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:45 am

Any woman that can get the wandering wolf to settle down deserves to be bowed to. No one ever thought that he would settle down. He is quite famous back home. In fact the name they have for them means famous wolf. Stryder is that the big oaf that keeps calling me a fleabag? I got a few things I may have to show him anyways. Once I realized if she knew Aranor I would have a way to make sure of getting her to safety, I did what the right thing was. Just did not think everything was going to happen the way it did. If I had known Noble and Audrey were sisters, well I have known Audrey many years. It is nice to meet you Payten. I will speak with you both later Audrey is up and I need to see her.


He had been standing there talking to Aranor and Payten when he a smell tickled his nose that is when he started to look around for her. Once his eyes met hers there was only one thing on his mind which was getting to Audrey and seeing how she was feeling.

I am alright how are you feeling Audrey?

His arms went around her in a hug. He was relieved to see that she was okay. He had not been allowed in there with no one knowing how she was going to react when she woke up. He leaned and kissed her cheek.

I was worried about you Audrey, you scared me half to death you know that? I mean really what were you thinking getting in the middle of that?


His eyes met hers and his hand touched her face gently. He was standing there looking at her. She did not look too much different he knew there would be some changes but also knew that she would be a bit different as well. He was sure over time he would know what changed and what had not.
User avatar
Talus Ranulf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:19 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Jackson Shadow » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:54 am

He felt like laughing when Nala announced about Elly and Mathias sleeping together. The funny thing was the only thing he did know was that they did sleep together. He was not sure there was anything more there though he thought there was. With a grin he brought Nala down from his shoulders and kissed her cheek.

You have to behave you know, Yuletide is upon us and good kids are the ones that get the presents. I would hate for the presents that were for you to have to go to any other child. My Father has just been staying with Elly in case she needs him she has been through a lot Nala. Tomorrow we will have to show Sara her gift what do you think Nala can it wait until the morning?


He knew that Nala had been good about keeping the house and chickens and everything a secret so far. He grinned at her and he had one arm around her and one around Sara.

Never realized how big this family is. Hey there's Harper and Trifton, is that Abigail that Braxton is dragging all over with him. There are a few faces here I do not know yet eithe
r.

He laughed and kissed Sara and he grinned a twinkle in his eyes.

I see your godparents and all are here too. So I was thinking something. Hey Nala you better go make sure that Braxton is behaving himself and you know he has been keeping the candies you like on him.


He watched between them and Braxton and he leaned and whispered into Sara's ear.

I may not be a farm boy but I was thinking maybe you would like to marry me on Yuletide?
User avatar
Jackson Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:08 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Kiara Jade » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:04 am

Shadowwalking is harmless to a wee one especially if that wee one is born a shadowwalker themselves...
Kiara made the comment without thinking about what Aidan was really telling her. She was just about to go into how Cam and Kayli were welcomed in Pallia anytime they wished when it hit her. Her head snapped around and she looked at her son in disbelief, then looked to Janessa before a wide smile played on her lips.
I knew it... that glow all around you Janessa... I've seen it before... when I was carrying each of my children.
She had had her suspicions but to have those suspicions actually confirmed was so overwhelming had it been anyone else Kiara was sure they would have been on the floor already. And then it happened. She went into Mother mode, no she went into what Losa would eventually start calling Nana mode.
Hellfire Aid, don't stand around with that goofy ass grin on your face get Janessa a chair, find Abigale and have her bring her something to eat... and for gods sakes don't start acting like a caveman like your father had a tendency to do... Nessa honey you need to be off your feet...
Jade let out a soft whistle and soon Raven and Kahn were standing next to her.
You keep an eye on her you hear me? Not too close but enough that if she needs help with anything you can help her...
As he did so many times before when she would start to go off Losa grabbed her by the waist and kissed her. When he pulled away from her she was glaring up at him.
Stop that. My baby is having a baby and nothing is going to happen to my babys baby or to my babys baby mama... oh lord baby mama...Stryder is such an ass... Losa did you hear your son? Did you?
Kiara squirmed out of his arms and went to Aidan, she stood in front of him looking up at him, her green eyes were shining bright with happiness and unshed tears. When she spoke her voice was soft and low.
Aid... I know I don't need to ask if you are happy. I can see it all over your face... in your eyes. I have spent your whole life praying that you would find your happiness but more than that, that you would find true peace, and now, I can see as clearly as I can see the moon at night, that you have found your peace. My little Hawk, is having a bitty of his own.
She leaned up kissing his cheek and hugging his neck.
And I know your baby will be loved just as much as my own baby... I know you aren't a baby anymore and I am so proud of the man you have become Aidan, just remember no matter how grown you are you will always be my baby and your fathers baby and we will always, always love you as we have since the day we knew you existed.
She moved from Aidan to Janessa and hugged the girl whispering in her ear.
You have done very well lady, not even I expected you to be able to reach him the way you have and I know you didn't do anything because of orders or anything else, I know you did it all because you love my son, and he is a very lucky man to know that love you have for him. Now will you please sit down for just a little while until I can fully wrap my mind around the fact that I am going to be a grandmother.
Kiara winked at her then went back to Losa throwing her arms around his neck.
Are we officially old now Majesty? I don't feel old enough to be a grandmother and you sure as hell don't look old enough to be anyones grandfather... this kid is gonna have some pretty damn good looking grandparents huh?
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Aidan Shadow » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:20 am

Abigale has the night off Mom, don't you see that Braxton is making sure that she is not doing anything else. Now as far as a chair we were going to go sit down over there but just wanted to let you know I was back. Will be nice to have all the family together for the holiday. No one is still out on assignments I made sure of that. And as Master of the Order I will have an issue if anyone decides to go off on their own. Pop has already told me about things and he is right he can wait a day. Since a certain Queen did go against protocol I will expect that she will show the proper respect from here on out on this matter. You know you loved all the attention Pop gave you whenever you were pregnant and you would expect no less from him than want to protect you.

He laughed and hugged his parents then he took Janessa to go sit down. There was so much going on at one time and now Kahn and Raven were flanking them and he had to laugh.

You know Nessa you could test them on getting you anything that you need. Could be rather fun to seeing Raven and Kahn running all over the place. I think my Mother may be worse than me about making sure that you are protected.

He went and found where they could sit together and he kept an arm around her watching the others though his eyes would always go back to her. He watched Benny with pride in his eyes too he loved all his family but Benny was the one that in a lot of ways saved his family. Benny was the the Little Angel Boy the miracle child. He looked around them and just smiled. Cori and Payne were there too he would have to talk to her later, there had not been time yet though she knew he was asking Nessa. He had the ring he had made for her made in Firyon. Which would be of no surprise to anyone. It was easy for him to make trips there too.

You know they are all going to fuss all over you. Our baby is going to be a part of something even bigger. So what are you thinking Nessa?
User avatar
Aidan Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Audrey Marie » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:29 am

I scared you half to death?
These new sensations, the heightening of all her senses was simply overwhelming in the most unbelievable, unexplainable way. Whats more Audrey was very aware of every conversation taking place in the room, she was hearing whispers from all sides and the oddly strange thing was, tuning those whispers out so she could concentrate on the conversation she was having with her old friend had come easy. There was so much that was to new to her not just about the life she had chose to be reborn into, but about about herself overall. She was acting in ways she would never have been bold enough to do before but now, no one could hurt her, she felt liberated from all of humanities cruelties and this emboldened her even more. She spoke with a honey coated voice keeping that voice barely above a whisper.
You have my apologies then my lord, it was not my intention to scare you half to death, though I find such a feet for someone such as yourself quite impossible. I had no idea that lycans could feel to the depths of being scared half to death. As for what I was thinking, the answer is simple. Other than my shadows, you have been my dearest friend, you have shown me kindness and caring during the time we spent with one another on my fathers lands. You acted with honor while you tried to help my sister, and I know if you would have been aware of the entire situation concerning Noble, that much of what took place would not have happened. I am glad that it did happen though. I was not going to allow some brute no matter who he was harm you nor was I going to allow any harm to come to my sisters heart. You are lycan, Talen is demon... had the two of you truly clashed you could have killed one another. I was not going to lose my friend, my sister was not going to lose her love.
She watched him closely, her cheek still burning where he had touched her so gently, and his scent, it was powerful and it was taunting her daring her to move but she was not going to give in to the taunting, not when she was still such a newborn and still had much to learn.
You asked me how I feel...
She smiled a slow lazy smile, her blue eyes burning into his golden orbs.
I feel alive Talus... and a little hungry... Noble is taking me to hunt soon, Talen will be joining her... would you like to join us as well or is having my sister so close by too much of a temptation for you both?
User avatar
Audrey Marie
Stablehand
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:02 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Talus Ranulf » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:40 am

Your sister was only a temptation at one point and that was because she fed from me. There is something about being bit that brings out more from me. Not really sure why. But I will be ok going with I had planned on going with. Audrey I have told you before just call me Talus. In your trying to protect him and I, we almost lost you. You do not know what that would have been like.

He was leaving it at that they were friends and had been. He had known her since they had met through Richard. His arms were still around her and he was looking at her. His pull to her was different from his to Noble. There had never been anything that happened that pulled him to Audrey but the pull had always been there. When he stayed on her father's lands he was always able to find her without even trying.

I do not want to cause any problems for anyone though and your sister might have a problem because they got her the taste of the lycan blood now she is drawn to it.


He lost his thoughts for a moment as he looked at her and watched her he did not want to let go of her but he knew that he had to. She had to go feed.
User avatar
Talus Ranulf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:19 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Janessa » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:24 pm

Leave your mother be for now brat, she has every right to handle the news you so gracefully dropped on her anyway she sees fit right now, she's earned it you know.
Janessa was now sitting at a table with Aidan, he had one arm around her and he hadn't stopped smiling since he returned home. Seeing him in one piece made her relax alot more than she had been while he was gone, she knew better than to try and talk him into letting her go with him so she had been walking around telling herself not to worry that Aidan was one of the Elites best, and he was a Prince of Pallia, nothing would happen to him. She might have believed that but she didn't accept it until she saw him for herself. Now they were able to sit while her parents talked with his parents and she was glad for the time.
What am I thinking? I'll tell you. Aidan you know I'm going to marry you, there's no way around that but I'm not doing it tonight. It has nothing to do with you but it does have everything to do with Noble and Talen. She just came home this morning Aidan, and already she's become his wife. This is their day and their night Aid, let them claim it as their own without having to share it with anyone.
She slipped her hand over his entwining their fingers, the ring Aidan had given her visible on her finger.
I have to share you with the whole of Pallia everyday because you are who you are and I'm am completely all right with that, I would like to not have to share our wedding day with anyone though, if that isn't too much to ask.
User avatar
Janessa
Stablehand
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:39 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Sarabella » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:41 pm

Apparently this super secret present you have for me can wait until morning.
Sarabella laughed watching Nala take off in Braxtons direction as soon as Jackson mentioned that his brother had candy in his pockets. Nala was a handful but everyone around her seemed to take to her right away. Jackson more than anyone had been wrapped around the little girls finger and sometimes Sarabella wondered if Jackson knew just how much, but then Nala would do something that would be considered inappropriate and Jackson would step in taking over the father role in Nalas life as easily as it was for him to breathe.
That little girl loves you, I know you know that. I don't think she would be doing as well as she has been dealing with Peters death if you weren't here Jackson. Nala and I are very lucky that the gods have seen fit to allow us to share time and space with a man like you... even if you aren't a farm boy.
Sarabella smiled up at him nodding her head.
Everything that was threatening to keep us apart, to keep us from being as close as we could be, has been taken care of. I don't see any reason to put off what we both know is inevitable Jackson. Marrying you on Yuletide... now that would be the most perfect gift. I don't need anything else, or want anything else.
User avatar
Sarabella
Stablehand
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:50 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Aidan Shadow » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:55 pm

I know Mom wants to make sure we all are okay and I know she is going to be protective over you because you are pregnant. Even if you were not pregnant she would be protective of you. Well if not tonight than how about a week from tonight. On the New Year's eve? I have not heard anyone else talking about getting married then.

He brought her hand up to his mouth and kissed it. His Mother was right with Janessa he had found more than any of them could have hoped for. He had found love and peace. His eyes met with hers.

You are right this should be Talen and Noble's day. Hey I just realized something. A wedding means free for all seems we might be having a lot of those soon. Guess it is my right to call for it as Master of the Order now.

He looked up and stayed with her. Then he let his voice boom over the others. Something he learned as a child was how to always be heard.

Since Talen and Noble got married you all know what that means, it means let the celebrating began with the Free for all. Might want to spread the word around about it as well.
User avatar
Aidan Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Jackson Shadow » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:02 pm

The super secret present will be shown to you come tomorrow. I know Nala loves me and I love her. I also know part of loving her is going to at times mean that I am going to have to handle her acting out. Though that does not happen too often with her. She is an amazing little girl with all that she has been through.

He smiled keeping his arm around her, he leaned and kissed her. He had walked them a little closer to where Braxton was.

I know that certain things got taken care of. You are right there is no reason to wait on what we know is inevitable. After all you and I know it would happen eventually. Gregory is already here and not exactly sure how but he is related to some of the family. You know the backwoods thing that Ava is always talking about. We should talk to him about tomorrow.

He was happy his eyes were shining brightly as they talked about it. After the wedding they would spend their first night as husband and wife in their house. The house that he oversaw every bit of.

I can not think of any better present than having you as my wife and having our family together. You may not want any other present but kind of too late for that.
User avatar
Jackson Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:08 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Audrey Marie » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:08 pm

Noble will keep a handle on this draw to the blood of lycans, something tells me that she is far more drawn to the lifes water of something stronger than any lycan blood.
How odd, she thought, Talus was with her speaking with her as he always had but in his tone hidden well though not well enough she heard something more in the rich layers of the timber. Interesting. No more so interesting than the pull he spoke of that her sister had experienced. It was fascinating to say the least, she could smell his blood as sure as if she had brought a blossom to her nostrils and had inhaled deeply. No wonder Noble had been so drawn. Thinking on it while he was so near would not bring anything good, it was best she kept her focus on the conversation until Noble came for her, the fact that her sister hadn't approached yet was another little enigma, one that was easily explained by the sensation of being watched, no doubt it was Nobles eyes and Nobles reach she felt trying to prod at the corners of her mind.
I highly doubt that you will be the cause of any problems this night. As far as what I have done this day, we are all born to die at some point or another. Even immortals run the risk of death everyday they live, I have yet to hear of any immortal or nonhuman of the supernatural kind surviving something such as for example a beheading. Would you care to explain what it would have been like if I had been lost? Though Noble would not have denied me what I asked of her as you can see I am not lost, in fact I believe I have been truly found. You really have no idea what it feels like Talus... what's happened to me, what is still happening. I would make the same decision to keep you alive and well a thousand times over Talus, and seeing as no real harm has come to me, do not worry so over matters that have already passed. Lingering on those moments on take time away from the here and now.
User avatar
Audrey Marie
Stablehand
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:02 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Astrid Ethrorrian » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:28 pm

What in the hell...
Astrid started the sentence. Ardis finished it.
Is that!? Is she... waddling!?
The twins had been standing around a table with their respective others where their mother and father were sitting, as were their Aunt Payten, Uncle Payne, Valiant and his new bride... their brothers wedding to Sophie, whose real name was actually Sophiana, had been a small intimate affair and it suited the couple just fine. Also at the table were their cousins, Emalina now married to Zane thank the damn gods, and Iliana who was still in the process of planning her wedding to James. With them were Kayne and Zhulin, the King and Queen of Iallia. Zuri was nowhere to be found, most likely she had Brayden cornered somewhere or was it the other way around? It didn't really matter, all that mattered at that moment was the woman who had come into the manor looking like she was teetering when she walked and they were sure they saw a bump where there was usually a flat belly.
What in the hell is she wearing?
The twins heard their mothers light laugh and their heads spun around looking at her in shock.
Is she...
Their mother, Queen of Firyon shrugged her shoulders.
How would I know? And even if I did, it wouldn't be my place to speak of it anyway, you know Poppy doesn't like his privacy invaded...
The twins heads snapped back around watching Carter carefully. Every move she made screamed the supposed secret and then when their Poppy caught sight of her, the way his eyes lit up told them everything they needed to know. At the exact same time the twins without thinking said the exact same thing loud enough to make plenty of heads in the room turn. They just announced to everyone that Carter was pregnant and Astrid thought she was going to fall off her chair.
Isn't he... I mean aren't they a little to old to be having a baby? Hell he's our great grandfather for christ sake!
No wonder why we haven't seen her in months...
Her mother laughed at them and reached over patting Astrids hand.
He's also a demon Astrid or have you forgotten that? Compared to some Poppy is still nothing but a teenager. And have you forgotten that Carter is the same as Grandpa Richard? There is nothing wrong with him and Carter bringing a child of their own into the world.
Astrids eyes narrowed.
Nothing wrong with it? You don't think it's a little strange that all of his children are grown with children of their own and some of those children have children? Mama!
Again her mother laughed, this time she stood up and kissed the top of Astrids head.
So we're a little bit like Avalyn says. Backwoods and messed up in the most wonderful ways. It will be fine girls, just be happy for him, it's not that hard to do you know.
The twins watched their mother walk to their Poppy and both of them slid down in their chairs.
We're doomed...
Another damn demon... a Poppy demon... gods help us all.
Last edited by Astrid Ethrorrian on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Astrid Ethrorrian
Stablehand
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:49 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Talus Ranulf » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:35 pm

I know she will do her best to keep a handle on it. She is a strong woman. I can see how happy she is being with Talen. Just wish that there had not been such a mess but we are all still here is what matters right?

He smiled and stayed there with her. She just asked him to explain what it would have been like if she had been lost and he was not sure how to explain it. He just smiled at her and kissed her and touched her face.

Audrey I could not explain what it would have been like if you were lost. But as you said you were not lost you are here, we all are here. A life of new beginnings in some ways. Some were from choices made, and some could not be helped for the right things to be done. But you do need to go hunting then after the hunt we can talk some more. Like we did in Trubador. I know I was one of the few you ever did talk to. I am just sorry I could not have come to see you more with my position on the Tribunal and all. Luckily the things I would want to keep from harm are not at the manor. For I have a feeling the manor will be getting visited soon.


He had not even thought about it when he kissed her, he had kissed her cheek a thousand times it seemed but when he kissed her well he was shocked.
User avatar
Talus Ranulf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:19 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Audrey Marie » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Talus kissed her. His mouth on hers was warm, pliable, and his lips tasted as she thought they would, like honey, mystery and that slight tint of something dangerous that she had always gotten from him even before she was introduced to the world in a different way. The careful control she maintained would have been lost if he had not ended that kiss and started talking of what was possibly headed for the lands of Pallia. A growl, an actual growl, as soft as it was came from her throat and her head turned in the direction that she felt her sister watching her from, she did indeed see her sister observing her from a close corner of the room and she sent a smile her sisters way before she returned her attentions to Talus.
You do not say something as you just did and then think it can just be cast aside until a more convenient time. I will feed before dawn breaks, you do not need to worry over that small matter. What you need to worry about is elaborating on what you mean by the manor will be getting visited soon. The tribes would not dare attack these lands... not now. To do so would be foolish and would most likely mean death for any who think to bring any kind of trouble especially now that the King and Queen are aware that it was the lycans holding Noble. We will talk right now Talus, for no other reason than my sister has just begun her new life with Talen and I will not allow that life to become one of fear do you understand?
Absentmindedly her tongue flicked out running across her bottom lip, her lips still burned from his kiss but now there was a new burning that was going to have to be taken care of.
I think it best if we leave now, we can talk on the hunt. Noble will know to follow, she is my dark mother after all, and now more than anyone... even you... she will always know where to find me.
User avatar
Audrey Marie
Stablehand
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:02 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Talus Ranulf » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:20 pm

I was not meaning the manor here, I was talking of the one where they kept Noble. I had got my father and mother's stuff the only stuff that truly mattered to me out of there. I never did keep much there. I kept a storage you could say elsewhere. No one else knows where I keep it. But that is besides the point. I do not see these people letting what happened rest.

He went with her walking with her. As he knew the importance of the hunt was for one of her kind. He was not meaning to make it sound like any harm would come to any there.

I know you will not let anything hurt your sister, nor would I to be honest. More so because she is your sister than anything else. Now as far as anything else goes there should be nothing to worry about from the lycans. They are not stupid enough to come on these lands. The only one they might come on these lands after anyways is me. Which if they do it will be dealt with then I am sure. I am not so sure about bringing any trouble here though. IF they want to try me for what I did it is their right. Does not mean I have to respond or anything. Well I will have to remember that for if I ever do lose track of you or anything.
User avatar
Talus Ranulf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:19 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Toras » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:30 pm

His attention was right on Carter from the moment that he came into the room. He kissed her and walked with her to a chair. He heard his great grandchildren.

I am not so old that I can not hear what you are saying. And you are not old enough that I can't still take you over my knees. Remember who I am. Remember this also there is few here that would even try and stand in my way.

He saw his elfling and his face lit up even a little more and he lifted her up off the ground and grinned.

Hello little one seems your twin terrors still have not learned when to behave. How are you doing?


He put her down after pretending to try and take a bite of her. He knew that it would not go over well with Payne if he did by accident bite her while playing.

You know they are right they are in trouble because I am going to call on them to babysit the baby demon. Then they can see what a Poppy Demon is like as a child
.
User avatar
Toras
Stablehand
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:51 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Shadows of Time

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users