by Kiara Jade » Wed May 20, 2009 10:26 am
Kiara grinned arrogantly at Losas suggestion of putting Cole up against either SJ or TJ. How could she not? She knew Cole was well trained even before she took over the Order and had become even more so skilled when she had slipped into the dark place after her fathers murder. That time had been brutal on everyone in the Elite, Kiara pushed them and herself to become perfect killing machines so much so that she almost broke the true first rule, they had bordered on becoming nothing more than hitmen at one point but Cole, Alec, Rone, Brodrick and Douglas had all staged an intervention and made her see the error of her ways. Still her teachings were embedded into their very beings.
I have every confidence in your cousins fighting abilities Angel but I'd have to put my money down on Cole, he's lived this life the whole of his life and that speaks volumes. Of course your cousins are involved in that mess over there, can't you hear Pixie hollering how unfair it is? I don't think any of the recruits would be that stupid that they would throw themselves into the fray of all that, hell I think the only ones senseless enough to do something like that would be me and that damn elf over there. You really think that once those two figure out whats happening they're going to get scared? Wait I take that back look who we're talking about. My money is on Rayne running like she has all the demons of the nine hells chasing after her when she realizes whats going on and then someone is going to have to help that man hunt her down and bring her home. You know she's damn near impossible to find when she doesn't want to be found.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...