It seems my date has vanished. Mind if i hold you compagny for now?
I don't mind at all. In fact it would be my pleasure.
Forgive me if i stare, Lady Adriana. It is just i'm blinded by your exotic freshness.
Why should I be bothered when I might just stare back? Though I know too little as of yet. Tell me something more of yourself, Jyllian, and I'll be glad to recripicate.
I wonder what those lips taste like.
Well, perhaps you will get a chance to find out.
I guess one thing the dessert is best know for is the stories of crused tombs and so forth. Some of these stories are more true than one would think.
There is a tale about the once mortal Osiris and Isis. Osiris was brutally murdered by his brother to be found in pieces by his wife later. There is a sword considered to be cursed. The Sword of Osiris. It took the attention of treasure hunters long ago. It was only by their hands that the curse became true. When anyone was struck with that sword in the heart they were sent into more than death. A sleep that lasts longer than any mortal life should. Though the eternal sleepis not the end of it. That curse found me and I finally have the sword back. I almost passed it on to the one I stole it from. Though, I felt it was better in the hands on one who knew it's power. Only when I pass that curse on will I be able to feel as a person should.
It doesn't seem an easy burden. And it is noble that you carry it, even though you could pass it on.
I suppose it is easier to keep such a long life from the wrong hands. I suppose sometimes you just have to work with what is given to you. Even if it means that there is a constant hunger and thrist for companionship as well as all else.
I would love to take your invitation.
Then we shall have to set a time in which to do so. All you need do is send a messenger regarding when you are planning to arrive. I will take care of all arrangments nessecary. Shayanna is included in this as well if she wishes it. All you would need to remember is to wear light materials or else the sun will boil you on the journey out. White would do you best.
I will make a point to visit your lands. This has been my first trip away from the dessert for anything besides war.
Thank you. I forgot what such a simple thing felt like.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users