Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Valiant Panton » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:47 am

He guessed he really did not have much of a choice he needed to watch over his wife as was part of his duty as her husband. He grinned and kissed her.

Don't you know I like them wicked


He winked at her and then got serious getting what he needed to, just in case what was giving chase was not Losa. He just went with his wife following her through the way she was going. He knew she could track them as he could have but he knew she wanted to take care of things as well. So he just let her take the lead on it that was natural for her to do.
If you don't have enemies you don't have character - Paul Newman
Fervent well because I can't edit the avatar yet
DEM stalker of the Week according to Koi
User avatar
Valiant Panton
Stablehand
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:04 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:53 am

Get off me Losa.

Kiara damn near growled at him, he was doing everything he could within his power to get her what she needed and she knew that but it just wasn't working. Who she needed had been dead for years now. It seemed that Alec Ravine was the only man on the planet who would willingly fight with her when she needed it. Or was he? Springing to her feet gracefully Kiara realized where they were. They were closer to town than they were the Hall of Shadows, closer to town meant closer to the Ryder house. Closer to the Ryder house meant closer to Jacob Ryder. No one ever saw Jacob at his worst, he was even harder to push than Cross but Kiara knew her extended family very well and it wouldn't take anything right now for her to get Jacob to come after her. It was that idea that sent her running like her feet had sprouted wings. She reached the Ryder house, there was light coming from the windows and she could see people moving around inside. Good. Without knocking she went into the house, Noah saw her and called for his father, Garrett tried to talk to her, she punched him in the mouth. Her eyes were locked on Jacob, when he lifted his head and his eyes met with hers it was like something clicked between the two of them, a perfect unspoken understanding. With a feral grin Kiara spoke the single taunt that started the mother of all fights.

You weren't man enough for him anyway Jacob.

She heard voices from all directions shouting her name and Jacobs but those voices didn't matter, Jacob charged at her growling and they both ended up going out the window. The cousins fought with all that they had, each of them finally finding what they needed to quell their anger and their hurt. He had gotten a few good licks in on her, she was going to be bruised and sore as hell in the morning but none of that mattered. The entire Ryder family came rushing outside circling them, none of them were brave enough or strong enough to get in the middle and break the two up. Hell they all valued their limbs and their lives too much. More people came from houses lining the street after being woken by the noise of the fight watching in awe and slight fear as the assassin and the blacksmith beat the hell out of each other. She split his lip, he smashed her head against the rail of the stairs and split her skin, round and round they went until they couldn't go anymore and collapsed against each other, both of them looked like they had just come from a battlefield and in a sense they had. Sinking to their knees clinging to each other Jacob and Kiara cried against one another.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Aranor Shadow » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:55 am

He woke while she was out in the hall with Richard. He saw her go back into the chair and he reached out for her pulling her into the bed with him and kissing her. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply.

I love you Payten everything has just been a big mess lately but nothing changes that I love you. We will come to figure something out that gets us both what we need without keeping us apart. Oh and darling you better hope you can put up with me for a long time cause Uncle Toras says that I will be around for a long time. We will have more than a human lifetime together. Seems I got a pretty decent lifespan myself.

He needed her close to him hell he just needed her in his arms and he sat there playing with her ears. He loved playng with her ears.
User avatar
Aranor Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Losa » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:59 am

He stayed away from it what the hell else was he supposed to do. Seems the more he tried for her the less things worked. Things kept running through his mind no matter what it was it seemed he could not do good enough to help her release any of what she needed to. He watched the fight he really wanted to knock the shit out of Jacob but he was not going to. He just shook his head when it was all done and he just stayed off waiting for her to be ready to go home where he knew he would be checking her over.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Raynalia » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:21 am

Rayne was a damn good tracker and it didn't take her much time at all to catch the scents of Losa when he was human and Losa when he was demon. She burned his demon scent to memory and followed his human scent all the way into town, sure enough he was there just like most the town seemed to be. There was a great ruckus coming from where the many were gathered in a great circle, pushing her way through the crowds she finally made it to the front of the circle and right there not giving one right wit who thought what she started laughing. There was Kiara and Jacob smack dab in the middle of that circle beating the hell out of each other. Rayne catching sight of Losa went to him and nudged him with her elbow.
Guessin' that was you in the woods with her then huh? Dunno how happy your cousins are fixin' ta be I've got'em runnin' all over lookin' for a demon chasin' a red head. D'nay be lookin' like that Shadow, ye know that women better than anyone. She be needin' this jus' let'em have it out. Ye be wishin' she was knockin' the shite outta ye instead? D'nay be thinkin' so.
All of a sudden the elf threw her arms around his neck and planted a soft kiss on his cheek.
D'nay be lookin' at me like that Shadow man, ye know I love ye an' I know how much the Savage meant ta ye.
When the fight was over and the tears were shed the elf untangled herself from her adopted "big" brother and almost keeled over laughing again. Kiara and Jacob were leaning into each other on their feet with their arms around each others waists, Kiara was dabbing at his mouth with a piece of her shirt that had gotten torn off using her free hand and Jake was holding his shirt that she ripped clean off him to the gash on her head.
Gods damn we need a drink don't we Jake? Then let's go get one.
Kiara made the announcement while she and Jacob walked through the crowd towards Losa. Orion was yelling at both of them and the elf started laughing all over again.
I think ye wife is damn daft Shadow.
Grabbing Valiant by the hand she dragged him off in the direction of the inn.
Long time ago this used ta be the way it was done, brawls and booze, no tears just rememberin' the dead during good times and bad. Course all that changed after awhile an' the losses became to much ta bear but this I think be exactly what we all be needin', come on Astald, much as I could be usin' a drink got somethin' else I be needin' too and ye be the only one I can be gettin' it from.
I wanna heal,I wanna feel what I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I’ve felt so long

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong
User avatar
Raynalia
Peasant
 
Posts: 744
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Payten » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:31 am

More than a human lifetime together? Sure only if you can manage to stay alive Aranor. You're damn right we are going to figure something out because after today, after all of this you are damn crazy if I'm going to stick around with our daughters life possibly being at risk. Aranor what in the hell am I supposed to say? What in the hell am I supposed to do? Do you have any idea how much as happened to this family? Back when I was just plain old Payten Carson my world was not touched by any of this! I was just a barwench who hustled booze and listened to the gossip I was never directly involved in anything like this. Sure I knew Kiara and Con and Rayne and Cole and all of them but I didn't KNOW them like I do now, their world was their world and it never affected mine. But now, especially now that Ema is here everything that happens can affect her! I'm not mad Aranor I'm scared and damn near dying inside because all I want to do is take you and our baby and leave here. I want to get as far away from all this as I can, this family can come visit us just as easily as we can visit Payne if we stayed here, only if we were in Firyon we wouldn't be in near as much danger as we are here. I love you so damn much but I cannot live every gods damn day in fear that something is going to happen that could get you or Ema killed!

Payten really wasn't angry, for that night she could stay lost in his arms but come morning everything was going to change again, Cole still needed to be buried, Aranor was probably worried sick for Oriana, and come morning their lives were going to be filled with dealing with the aftermath of what happened. Was this how any of them really wanted to live?
User avatar
Payten
Stablehand
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Losa » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:35 am

Of course it was me giving chase it was what she seemed to need but seems it was not right either. Rayne after the time of the fallen I would not want to be the one she was brawling with out of fear of hurting her. Still tried tonight though and instead of doing anything got told to get off. Of course I loved Cole he was one of my brothers in fact Con and I both thought of him as such.

He watched his wife come towards them with Jacob and he just waited on her. There were things that were said by Kiara that he was sure was part of the game to get him riled at least he was hoping that was all it was. Hearing the mentions of Gray and Dakota did cut into him. He knew she never loved either of them but still it was something that would bring up the worst time of his life. He thought about it and thought about the name tattoed into his back.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:44 am

I'm sorry Jake you know I didn't mean what I said.

Kiara whispered her apology into his shoulder while they walked to meet Losa, already she could feel the pains from her brawl with Jacob, it some sick little way she was glad for that pain, it reminded her that she was still alive. She had come too close to completely giving in to her anger and if she had she really didn't want to think about what would have happened.

I know Jade, truth? I needed this. I tried to get Noah or Garrett to say something stupid anything that would have given me an excuse to belt one of them but they are all too busy looking at me with pity in their eyes. I don't want sympathy right now. Cole would be appalled at our behavior you know but this, this was fitting Kiara, I didn't know just how much until you came through that door. Go to your husband kid, I'll be at the Inn as soon as the old man is done tearing into me for hitting a girl. Make sure someone take a look at your head.

They kissed each other on the cheek and Kiara did what he told her to. She found Losa standing there waiting for her and she smiled almost shyly at him.

I know, not very Queen like behavior. You aren't mad at me are you? Please tell me you aren't mad at Jacob. I started it Angel, or should I start calling you Demon? Maybe Demon King?

She knew she had to have looked like hell but that didn't stop her from kissing his cheek or slipping her hand into his.

I was just so angry. I said too many things tonight that I shouldn't have. You know when I'm wrong I say I'm wrong and it was more than wrong for me to say to what I did to you of all people. I love you Losa Shadow ugly ass scary demon and all and no one could ever make me feel what you have always been able to. No one.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Aranor Shadow » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:59 am

You are acting like this is an every day occurrence, have you not even noticed this had not a damn thing to do with me. Not one hair on my head was damaged by anything here. Think about it Payten the only place where I have had any recent injuries is in Firyon. Both places have their good and their bad things. But when I took on studying under Oriana I made a commitment you were fully aware of. You knew what it was going to mean. Our home is here Payten and I am not just talking about the place where we belong. What I am talking about is the place we have lived in and made our home. Our history together is here. We will be in danger no matter where we are. Here we are better served by having the whole of the family together.

He thought about things and his fingers were still playing with her ears. He was not sure why he liked to play with them so much
User avatar
Aranor Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Payten » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:09 am

Nothings happened to you here yet, but that really isn't the point I was getting at. Aranor please do me a favor and shut up. I'll shut up and tonight we can just not deal with this because every time we try to talk about it it ends up in some sort of fight. Hasn't there been enough fighting and drama for one day?

They were going to have to have it out sooner or later, she knew that but she meant what she said. For that night she just didn't want to talk about it. She had a feeling that once it was time to really talk it over they were both going to need to call in someone to referee.

I love you Aranor, can we please just go to sleep. I'd rather be sleeping in Firyon tonight because Ema is there but I know you need to stay here, so I'll stay here with you.
User avatar
Payten
Stablehand
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Losa » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:14 am

He looked at her and just shrugged.

Nope not very Queen behavior but since when were you worried about that? I am just plain Losa you know.

He took her hand and kissed it.

I tried to give you what you needed but that just did not seem to work too well. I know you are angry and we just shooting of your mouth.


He knew what she said was said in Anger but things could creep up at the strangest times. He thought about the words said and then looked at her.

I love you too Kiara
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Aranor Shadow » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:18 am

I love you too Payten. I would rather be at home with you and our daughter. But you are right we need some sleep and all too.

He smiled and leaned and kissed her. He held her to him and kissed her. He settled down with her and wondered just when it was going to be that she could really see why Firyon was not the answer either.
User avatar
Aranor Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:14 am

It's not your fault Losa. I should have took two seconds to think about what I was asking you to do. It wasn't fair and what I said to you was really uncalled for.

She wanted to say more but Juniper and Noah came out of what was left of the crowd, now that half of the town was awake they were going to the Inn, Kiara saw the way Juniper was looking at her and she tried to slink away. She wasn't scared of Juniper by any means she just wasn't all that keen on having Juni take a needle and thread to her skin. She wasn't given much of a chance though, Noah came up from behind her, Juni flanked her right side and Losa was on her left.

It won't take long Jade, come on up to the house, I'm pretty sure the old man is done ranting at jacob for putting his hands on you like that. Nash is already swearing up down and all around he's never going to pick another fight with you again.

Sighing squeezing Losas hand tighter she gave in and followed Juni back to the house. Having Juni stitch her up wasn't nearly as bad as having to sit like a little girl being scolded by her father. Orion wasn't her father but he was the closest thing she had to one since her father died. She answered him with "yes sir" and "no sir" whenever he asked a question even if he really wasn't expecting an answer. Orion tore into her and Jacob both for a good thirty minutes and when he was done he leaned down kissing the top of her head telling her loved her, then ordered her home for a hot bath and some much needed rest.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Losa » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:13 am

I should have been able to do that for you. After all I would do anything for you. I did not take what you said to heart. How could I, I have always been the one you have chosen so I knew it could not be true. But I knew what you were getting at and by the way be careful or I might slobber on you again.

He was walking back with her to the hall holding on to her and kissed her.

Should get you that bath and that rest.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kayne » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:41 am

Kayne found her husband down on the training grounds, she watched him with the men and women of the Royal Guard for a few minutes smiling appreciatively to herself. It had been one hell of year for them, first they had thought he was dead and they buried a man they later learned was named Mason Freewater in the royal tombs, then they learned Zhulin was alive when he came home one stormy afternoon, but the greatest time of that whole year was when their daughter Zuri was born. A daughter that had been created out of love the very day that Zhulin had been sent off to war. Watching him now she didn't have the heart to tell him that she was going to have to leave come morning at her Aunt, the Queen of Iallias, request. The news came from Pallia about the demons who had attacked the royal family claiming three lives, one of those lives being that of Lord Cole Sterling. Of course Iallia would stand in attendance during the funeral for the fallen assassin. Queen Isolde herself would have gone but Jerrica, Kaynes dearest friend and fiance to Zhulins' brother Casey had taken another bad turn with her health, this time the Queen herself took charge in the girls care and refused to leave. As much as Kayne did not want to leave, she couldn't refuse her Aunt and she couldn't expect Zhulin to just follow her, not with his responsibilities as Captain of the Guard and as a Prince of Iallia. Kayne waited until her noticed her before she met him halfway on the grounds. Someone announced that the Princess was present and all stopped to bow their heads. Hell she hated formalities but she was who she was and there was no getting around it, not when she was home.

Please do not let me interrupt. You are all doing so well your Queen thanks you as do I for your hard work and dedication to her and our kingdom... my Prince might I have a word with you?

It was only right she return the respect she was shown day in and day out, but as soon as she could she took Zhulin by the hand and led him off the field bringing him into a darkened doorway. Right away she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. The moment Kayne realized she loved him, she made damn sure she showed him as much affection and attention as she could, especially considering how her heart had been broken when she thought he was lost to her.

Now that I've given my Prince his proper greeting, I have news. I have to leave for Pallia come morning. I won't be taking Zuri with me. The royal family was attacked by three demons. The parents of Lady Dragonhand fell, so did Cole Sterling. You know my Aunt is not going to leave Jerri, so I have to go in her stead.
User avatar
Kayne
Stablehand
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2003 3:13 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kayli » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:53 am

Kayli stormed into the inn full of piss and vinegar, so much so that a few of the men who thought to try and cop a feel or talk to her changed their minds when they saw the looks she was giving everyone. She was muttering to herself when she sat down hard at a stool by the bar. There was some girl behind the bar who looked like she had no idea what the difference between wine and ale was. Her thoughts on the girl were only confirmed when she asked for a bottle of Britien Cherry Juice, of course not everyone knew what that was but when she asked for a goblet of Glowfire and the girl still looked lost Kayli literally jumped over the bar and pushed the girl out of the way.
For gods sakes what in the hell is someone like you doing working back here? Go on in the kitchen and find something to do girl. Sweep the floors, wash some dishes, I don't care what it is just don't let me catch you behind this here bar again.
Pulling up her hair and popping open the first three buttons of her shirt Kayli switched into a mode she was very comfortable with. Having been born and raised at the inn/tavern back in Britien if there was anything Kayli did best it was hustling food and spirits while she managed to keep the drunks in line. Cameron was still on her mind like always and she was still seething that he dared to think she was leaving Pallia, not when she had finally broken free of Britien, not when she loved him and needed to be near him, but having something to do, especially something she was so at ease doing helped calm her anger. Without so much as thinking Kayli was hauling ass all over the main part of the inn taking orders, filling drinks, she took over completely and hadn't noticed the stares she was getting from some of the town folk who had no idea who she was.
Kayli
Stablehand
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:36 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:04 am

So are you just going to stand there looking at me like you've never seen a naked woman before or are you going to join me Majesty?

Kiara asked the question from the tub filled with steaming hot water. Only her head was visible, she had sunk so far down into the water it came up to her chin. Orion was right, she definitely needed this. Until her husband made up his mind she was going to relax and just let the cares of the day soak away. The cares of tomorrow could wait.

I talked to Jacob when Orion wasn't busy tearing into us. You know when he told me to go wash my hair out in the kitchen sink to get all the mud out of it before Juni cleaned and stitched me up? Do you know he asked me if it was alright if Cole was buried next to Alec? He broke my heart all over again, he said he always knew no matter how long he and Cole might be together that Cole belonged beside Alec when it came time for his final rest. Of course I told him it was alright. Truth is Jake made it a hell of alot easier on me too. He's really hurting you know but you and I both know that hurt will heal in time. Right now he's hurting for a whole other reason but that's good, physical pain always helps to ease emotional pain in my experience anyway. Has anyone seen or heard anything from Ari yet? I can't believe how differently we are dealing with all of this. You and I both know a few years ago no one would be this calm or accepting of what was happening. Is there something wrong with us Angel or have we just grown numb to situations like this?
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Losa » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:25 am

He smiled and joined her kissing her first and then getting in. How long had it actually been since they had taken a bath together. He slid in behind her once he was undressed and started to massage her shoulders and back and kissing her neck. He was not going to let anything from earlier bother him.

Well I had just been admiring the view of my wife that many men want but I am the only man that gets to have.

His hands ran gently over her and he was kissing her massaging what he could being gentle around the areas what were showing her physical battle.

You know I never thought he would be laid anywhere than with Alec. I know that Cole and Jacob loved each other but it would not be the same as Cole and Alec. Just like if some reason I were to die and you were to find someone afterward you would not have the same love for that person. Just like you and I will always belong together, Alec and Cole belong together. Con is with Ari and right now I think that is the best thing for her. You do know they had people out hunting to see if the demon was me or not. SJ and TJ were called out too. Got to be a bit careful with that one. The vision in that form is a bit off it seems.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:35 am

Hush your damn mouth Losa Shadow and don't ever let me hear you say anything like that again. If for some reason you leave this world before me I'll be perfectly alright with slipping into my dark place and staying there until the day I die. There wouldn't be anyone else, how in the hell could their be? For one I scare the hell out of everyone and two this heart was made to love you and you alone.

Jade leaned back against his chest, his skin was always so damn warm and with the water being as hot as it was she was perfectly alright feeling like she was going to melt, it was a good melting.

Let me guess. That damn elf caught wind that there was a demon loose in the forest or something and no one could tell if it was you or not so they didn't know what to do so she took charge. You know what she did today with Aidan to help Ori, I was stunned really. She was brilliant, I don't think I would have been able to think of doing something like that, of course I wasn't really thinking at all at that moment hell I had just seen the ugliest scariest thing I've ever seen in my whole life and I was trying to wrap my mind around how you could look the way you do on a day to day basis and turn into that! Yanno we might have to have to put a bag over your head when you go demon like that just so you don't accidentally scare anyone to death. Hope TJ and SJ aren't too mad at Rayne for dragging them out either, it was a smart move on her part until she knew what she was dealing with.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Losa » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:44 am

He kissed her and kept his arms around her. He smiled and looked at her.

Well you know no one is as good for you as I am and no one could be. I already knew that and well either of us without the other just is not something anyone could really deal with. I do not think anyone would know what to do with themselves. I do not think any of us have grown cold but the more I think about it I think it is not a matter of we have become comfortable with things happening as much as we know that the world is not going to come crashing down because of problems in our world


He ran his fingers through her hair.

As much as it hurts like hell we also know we can not slow down and that the world is not going to stop turning either.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Cameron W » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:17 am

He was not surprised where he found her because it was something what would be comfortable to her. He shook his head and just watched her.

You know not so many of them me would thnik they could do what they want if it you actually did not do those things to yourself. Just because I want to keep you safe you are going to go off and do something stupid? You do not know these men and other things that are around here yet you are going around looking like the loose women that they can find at taverns and inns for a price.


He was riled with everything that had been going on and everything else and he was upset because he could not see her doing what she was doing. It was not the part about the seeing what she was doing but it was by her shirt and everything. He just shook his head he had been standing thee and watching to see that she had lost her damn mind Who in their right mind would be doing what she did after what happened that night.
Learn from the past to better the future
User avatar
Cameron W
Stablehand
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:03 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:24 am

Slowing down isn't necessarily a bad thing yanno, too bad we never really get the chance to, might be nice to be reminded what it's like. We never did get the chance to visit your mothers grave, we should do that soon.

Rolling her shoulder Kiara winced, there was definitely a pulled muscle, it wasn't any surprise to her either. During their little fight Jacob had grabbed her wrist and yanked her arm so hard she was waiting to hear and feel it dislocate. When that didn't happen she figured she'd be feeling some sort of after pain later. She hurt from the top of her head to the tips of her toes and it felt good.

Yanno I think I might really be getting to old for all of this. Everything I do to keep fit and one little brawl has me feeling like I'm going to fall apart. Should get out of here soon, tomorrow is going to be a little hectic, I already know Coles funeral is not going to be anything small and the Hall is going to fill with people. I was thinking, maybe we could start up an old tradition, my mother was one who never saw death as anything more than birth into a new life, and she believed that new life needed to be celebrated right along the old life. We used to have the most amazing parties when someone died but that all changed when my father died I suppose. His was the last life we really celebrated, I just didn't have it in me then to keep up with the tradition, I was too filled with anger. Now after all these years and having so many go on before us maybe its time to start again.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kayli » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:47 am

Kayli almost dropped the bottle of elven wine she had been pouring into a goblet for an older man who was sitting at the bar making light conversation and telling her about some of the history of Pallia. Cameron in his typical come in and run his mouth way had said a few things that had her trying not to laugh in his face. Obviously he was angry with her, and obviously he had forgotten the environment she had been raised up in. She finished pouring the wine and slid the goblet to the man.
Here ya go Goat and thank you for talkin' with me. Pallia is pretty colorful huh?
She smiled at him and kept that smile on her face when she came around the bar, stood in front of Cameron and looked at him questioning his sanity with that look.
Cameron Wakefield just what is it that I've done exactly that makes me stupid to you now? You've seen me haulin' ass back home in less than this and you know damn well showin' a little skin here and there, smiling and being sweet as can be makes these goofs drink more, the more they drink the more they spend and the more I make. So yeah in a sense I am sorta kinda what they can find for a price only what they get doesn't end up with me on my back. It ends up with them drunk, broke and the till nice and full. A few buttons and my hair pulled up does not make me look loose.
Kayli was trying really hard to keep a straight face, she went so far as to try and look angry too but she wasn't mad at him not even a little. The fact that he came in there worried and upset was endearing but it was also unnecessary. The corners of her mouth turned up, keeping her eyes on him she buttoned one button and took her hair down, the took his hand and led him to a stool by the bar. Going back behind the bar she poured him a goblet of Sunberry spirits. Leaning over she planted a small kiss on his mouth.
This is one thing I've been doing the whole of my life Cam and I seem to remember a time or two when you didn't mind me workin' the tricks of the trade when you were the drunk whose hands I was slapping away when you first came to Britien.
She winked at him and went about mixing a few drinks for a table in the corner.
You know you could just stick around for a little while til this crowd dies down some if you're that worried.
Kayli
Stablehand
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:36 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Condrik Shadow » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:10 am

Once he heard about what happened and once he knew what was going on he was not going to let Ari hear it from anyone else. He had went after getting knocked on his ass by Oriana to go to his wife. He held onto her and held her telling her all that was going on. A sadness filled him about all that had happened but he knew that he needed to be there for her. She had lost the last of her brothers that she grew up around. He kept a hold of her and ran his fingers through her hair.

I know this is hard princess I do not even know what to say not that anything will help. The one thing I do know is now Cole will be reunited with Alec and the rest of his brothers. Whatever you need princess let me know.
User avatar
Condrik Shadow
Peasant
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Losa » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:19 am

I think starting back up the tradition of your Mother would be a good idea. I mean Cole is being reunited with the others and is going to be in the after life with Alec. I also think it would be more fitting for Cole. He would kick all of our asses if we sat there mourning over things that we could not change. The time has never been right for us to go. Do not know when the time will be right. Our niece and nephew are coming soon. Also with all that has been going on. I know we need to go, and I want the kids to see where I grew up for part of my life as well.

He looked at her and he knew that if it was her being buried he would not be able to celebrate at all she was everything to him. All of a sudden a sadness swept over him. In the future hopefully years and years from then it would be him burying his wife. He leaned and kissed her deeply and held her closer to him.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Shadows of Time

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users