Eternal Echo

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Hunter Shadow » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:30 pm

Like hell I am going to do anything until you go get yourself changed. You know Da is going to have a fit if he sees you like that. Would I leave my daughter in Paris while coming here guess you will just have to wait to find out because I am not telling you a damn thing or helping you with a damn thing until you go get changed.

He knew that it had been hard on her since Payne had died. There were so many of them left and in the same thing so few of them compared to what there was once. Their lives had all taken a turn. Some had survived some had not thier family had changed in many ways. He still could not believe that some of them were gone like they had been. He waited with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face.

Go on Cori go get changed then I will see what i can do about your mother.


He knew that he still did not like seeing his sisters wear anything like that. Though it had been awhile since he had seen them.
User avatar
Hunter Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:30 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Ardis Ethrorrian » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Oh fuck. Ardis' mind was racing going back to the day that Ash had died... going back to the way Stryder had described his Pixies ascension... what happened with Pixie had created such chaos back then, but that wasn't what she wanted to think about. She had to stay focused on what she was being told and while she listened she forced her mind to work twice as hard to come up with some real answers. She watched Ash die... she was the one who stood next to her sister when he took his last breath, she was the one who held Astrid when she had her first true breakdown, she was the one who stayed at her sisters side during the week long funeral rites held in Firyon. She was the one who returned to Pallia giving her apologies to Kiara and Losa letting them know that until a suitable replacement could be found for the man she had hand picked as her successor of the Guard she was returning to the position and that Phillip would take her place on the Council until she returned. She was the one who upended her entire life to take care of Firyons' armies needs, her sisters needs, her nephews needs, and she was the one who had stretched herself so thin because as important as her sister was, important as Firyon was, there was still someone more important that she could not abandon, and so everything reverted back to the way it had been before she became a wife and a mother... she ran herself ragged splitting time between Firyon and Pallia and thankfully Phillip did everything he could to make it easier on her. He let Kaitlyn their daughter stay in Firyon with her and he came to Firyon every chance he could because he understood the fragile state her twin was in, he understood the fragile state that Firyon was in. And now she was facing the man who had caused so much chaos, whether he knew it or not, whether he meant to or not, she had a strong feeling given his lack of memory that he truly had no idea who he was.
Damn Orry and her magic...
As all elves did Ardis could lay claim to the natural magics of their race and she was able to undo what Orry had done freeing the man. The next thing she did would probably have him thinking she really was the lunatic he thought they all were.
These stories that you've read... it's safe for me to assume that you are speaking of the histories of The Angel and the Spitfire and of the lands of Pallia and Firyon... which means you have read of Ash Deamons... son to Cyranda Jane and Stryder Deamons... brother to Stone Deamons... husband to Princess Astrid Ethrorrian High Privy Advocate and Crown Princess of Firyon, father of Prince Falcon Deamons... and Captain of Firyons Guard, chosen by Princess Ardis Ehtrorrian herself to take over the armies of Firyon when she chose to step down to marry Phillip Ryder....
Never one to play around Ardis pulled her shirt off and turned around moving her long hair from her back. In between her shoulder blades were the same marks that Ash had etched into his skin.
Take a good look Ash of the ITF, and tell me what you see?
She gave him a minute to really look then put her shirt back on. She turned around and sighed heavily.
Water fey don't die, they do however ascend, which means they are reborn in a sense, still the same but without their memories, some have been able to regain those lost memories, Cyranda Jane Deamons was able to regain hers but not after months of living another life. For some it could take years... I don't think any of us were banking on centuries though... and sadly some do not remember their former life at all... which isn't really sad for them only heartbreaking for their loved ones to know they are in the world with no memory of who they are. This isn't going to sound any saner to you than everything you've already heard... but you are not Ash Johnson, of the ITF... and least not to any of us. To us you are Ash Deamons... son to Cyranda Jane and Stryder Deamons... brother to Stone Deamons... husband to Princess Astrid Ethrorrian High Privy Advocate and Crown Princess of Firyon, father of Prince Falcon Deamons... and Captain of Firyons Guard, chosen by Princess Ardis Ehtrorrian... and I know this to be true because I am Ardis Ethrorrian... Princess of Firyon, Captain of the Guard... I'm the one who chose you to take my place all those centuries ago... and it is my twin that calls you husband and has mourned for you every second of every day since the day we all thought you died.
User avatar
Ardis Ethrorrian
Stablehand
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Corinthyalas » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:57 pm

Two thousand and ten Hunter... that's the year we live in not Twelve ten... can I help it if this is the way clothes are made these days? No I can't. I can enjoy the hell out of it though... stop looking at me like that it's true and the worst part about it all...
Cori leaned up and wrapped her arms around her brothers neck grinning from ear to ear, her blue eyes were dancing almost wickedly.
Your fashion designer daughter sent this to me.
She planted a wet kiss on his cheek and laughed at the look on his face.
Everythings covered Hunter I know you don't like the idea that your sisters are all grown and have things like tits and asses and legs that won't quit even if we are short we do have some rockin' legs... but it is what it is you've had more than enough time to get used to it yanno.
A pat replaced the kiss and Cori walked away shaking her head laughing. While Hunter was probably glaring after her she was going to go into the main room where most parties were held and make sure that everything was exactly the way Losa wanted it. Everything seemed to be in order and that was a good thing. Alone for the time being in the room she looked around remembering when Black Rose didn't look quite the way it did now. She remembered how many faces they wouldn't be seeing that night, one of those faces belonged to her wild elf king. Once upon a time she had been a Queen, the Queen of Firyon, who ruled beside the lands rightful King, but when Payne left her she stepped down, she didn't have it in her to rule alone, or rather to rule without him beside her as it had always been, and she passed the thrones to Paynes twin sister Payten and Aranor. It still made her laugh when she thought of Aranor as King, the wanderer definitely bit off more than he could chew when he decided to maul an elven maid that had caught his attention in an alleyway. A slight noise made her ear twitch and she turned around towards the door. Standing there she saw a face that made her smile.
Hawk... always watching aren't you? How long have you been standing there for?
User avatar
Corinthyalas
Stablehand
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Ash Deamons » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:00 pm

I have read of this Ash Deamons in the stories that you spoke of. He is the one that I took my first name from. I found the stories all to be interesting but Ash seemed to have his own way about him. I am sorry for your sisters loss but what I have read on water fey well wouldn't someone have known if I am who you say I am? I mean really after all I read I doubt that Astrid would let Ash be in this world without him being with her. I mean I could be mistaken and all but then again I am not sure about much of anything. I see your marks are like mine but no one knows where mine came from. The hospital said I was pretty tore up when I came there.

He looked at her wouldn't he remember something especially if he was Ash Deamons after all he could think about was the stories that he read. He shook his head sadly.

I wish I was this man that you were thinking I am but I am not. I can't be not after all that I have read. It takes more than a few marks to make someone who they are. I do wish the best for your sister, and her boy but I am guessing it is probably better for me to move on.


He stood there looking at her it was not possible was it, what she was speaking of could it be true. Could he have felt so connected to the character of Ash because he was Ash? Nah it could not be not with all that he knew and everything.
User avatar
Ash Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Aidan Shadow » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:06 pm

Long enough Cor and what the hell is that you are wearing? You trying to get yourself mauled or something.

He smirked at her and he stepped forward from where he had been watching. He had been given the nick name of Hawk when he was too small to even remember it. His family said he was always looking always taking things in. Life was something that had not been easy at times. There were things that would bring any others to ruin that they had to get through.

Pops is gonna hear it from Mom and Kristian. You know he blew up another car that Cicero was using? It is getting tiring returning to have to get a new car and to make sure on the insurance claims. After all there are many accidents that seem to happen to our cars.

His arms went around her and he looked at her. His best friend since the time they could talk. He saw those starting to enter and he grinned at her.
User avatar
Aidan Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Corinthyalas » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:25 pm

Clothes Aidan, that's what I'm wearing, don't be too critical because Arianne sent me this from her latest collection of designs and you know how that girl gets if anyone disapproves her designs.
On instinct when he moved towards her she moved towards him, it was just the way they were, they way they always would be. Aidan had been her first friend, her best friend and no matter what happened in either of their lives that was something that had never changed and never would. She often referred to Aidan as her purest love and she knew it riled some people but at this stage in their very long lives she didn't give a damn what anyone else thought, Aidan for as far back as she could remember was her once source of truth without judgement, and she knew no matter where she was, or what was happening, if she needed him, he was there no matter who had anything to say about it. And she was the exact same way. When Payne died even though Hunter thought Aidan didn't need to be that close to her, Aidan was there. When Aidans wife Janessa had died Cori was right there. It was their way and that was that. Blonde tendrils shook with laughter when he told her about the latest car incident and her head dropped to his chest where she shook her head.
Always the cars... I'll take care of the insurance in the morning and I'll have a new car delivered instead of one of you having to go pick it up. I just need to know which one it was this time and I wonder when your father is going to try a different approach. I know Cicero gets under his skin, but your mother likes toying with them both, she's evil like that you know that... uh oh Aid... you sure you're ready for this... I think I just saw one of your fathers little minions looking at you like she's be more than happy to take a bite out of you... I could kill her for you yanno. One arrow right through the heart would take care of it... unless of course you want to get eaten then by all means let me get out of your way...
Her attention shifted from the female vampire to her brother Quin who came into the room scowling.
What the hell is wrong with him now? No you know what I'm not even going to get involved, these fools are grown as men and then some they don't need me to kiss their boo boos and make them all better.
User avatar
Corinthyalas
Stablehand
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Ardis Ethrorrian » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:38 pm

Think on this then Ash Johnson, how would you get the marks of two realms that are no ordinary marks at all and if you look at them really close you will see just how old those marks are... and how would I know what they mean or how you have gotten half the scars on your body... and what reason would I have to lie about any of it? There is a very simple way to get to the truth if you cannot believe me, but I don't know how much you would enjoy it or if you can stomach the taste for blood. As far as ascending, the only thing I can think of is you suffered the wounds that we thought took your life before you were meant to ascend and it happened after we buried you. Oh that's going to go over real well with Astrid, that is if she even gets told about you. Look, this is a hot mess and it's confusing as hell for you and me both and right now the only damn thing I can think of to do is to bring you to Black Rose so the rightful rulers of these lands can see if they can untangle any of this. Maybe if you see some faces it will help jar your memories. I know with your mother it was your face that finally pulled her back into the life she knew before she ascended.
It was a gamble, a huge gamble that could go one of two ways, it could either work or blow up in her face. And it would bring hell back to Astrid if Astrid caught sight of him, so she was going to have to be very very careful.
What could it hurt? Either I'm right and I do know I am but you need to be shown I'm right, or I'm wrong and if I'm wrong you can go on your merry little way and I'll just have to clean up the mess I made if Astrid catches wind of this.
User avatar
Ardis Ethrorrian
Stablehand
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Orry » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:45 pm

How in the hell are we supposed to keep this a secret? For god sake I was close enough to the man to have his scent latch on to mine!
Orry asked the question while she walked down the staircase with her brother, oh she had showered and scrubbed and doused herself in perfume so much she made her own stomach turn, and still she could detect a slight scent that was not her own.
I smell like some damn french whore and look like one to boot! Can you believe this dress Ari sent? That girl is going to be the death of her father one of these days but at least shes making a name for herself without guns and swords and everything else. I have to get outside Gage, I'm really going to throw up on myself if I don't. If your mother starts in on about where I am please please if you love your little sister at all just tell her I'm here and had to go to the bathroom or something.
She pinched his cheek and ran off towards the back of the manor before anyone could really see her or stop her, and when she burst through the kitchen door to the world outside she breathe in the night air hoping if she stayed outside for just a little while she might air out some and wouldn't gag everyone whenever she walked by when she went back inside.
User avatar
Orry
Stablehand
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:09 am

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Errol Lockheart » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:57 pm

He had caught sight of her and had to grin as she came to him and he kissed her.

Well you know I have had to go that same five weeks and there is only one person that gets a piece of that ass and that is me.

He grinned and spanked her ass with wink when she went to maul down her brother. As they were walking in.

You know I heard that they keep playing around one of these days Cicero is going to get killed and you know Losa is going to be blamed for it. Same thing is to be said for whats her name that keeps trying to bed him.


He smiled he was right where he needed to be ad that was clear by her reaction to him as well even after all these years that went by. It was something that some thought would never be and others thought would not last. With a slight laugh he grinned at her.

Though you know we better be careful some say we are like them. We might end up playing games like they play what do you think?
User avatar
Errol Lockheart
Stablehand
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:23 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Ash Deamons » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:09 pm

Fine if it will satisfy you we will go see the rulers of these lands and see just what they have to say about it all. I am sure that for your sisters sake you want me to be this Ash Deamons. But I am not him I can't be him. There are plenty of ways for me to prove I am not him. Hell a simple DNA testing would prove that I am not him. I am sure that Falcon would be able to be tested with me too. Let's just get this over with. I know there is a celebration on these lands. I have decided maybe this is not the place to take a vacation after all.

He shook his head and looked at her and just waited. The doctors always said that the memories may or may not return. What if what she said had any type of truth to it? It could not be though but he figured it did not hurt to play this game that they were all playin.
User avatar
Ash Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Kira Connor » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:11 pm

You know one of these days Cicero is going to end up dead but I don't think Losa will get blamed for it, I think she'll shout it from the tallest building in the city that she's the one who took his head for forgetting where his true place is in the pecking order... which would be on the bottom her shoe, she is wretched you know this don't you?
She leaned over nipping at his neck not caring anymore that they were expected to attend the party, she hadn't been expecting Errol home and one look at him made everything else far less important.
So they say we are just like them... but I see one very big difference, I don't have my Aunt or my Uncles' mindset for the kind of games they both play, not anymore anyway, those days are so far behind me it's a miracle I remember them at all. One thing hasn't changed though, let some hooker turn her eyes on you the wrong way and see if she has any eyes left at all two seconds later let alone if she's still living. Jade and Losa both know where to draw the line, they might get off on seeing how far they can push each other but at the end of the night you know it's his name on her lips and in her heart and her name on his lips and in his heart and that my love is all that matters. Now do you want to walk around talking about those two and their fucked up games or do you want to go upstairs and get some, I know I'm all for getting some.
She winked at him and took off running up the stairs knowing it wouldn't take more than a second for him to follow.
User avatar
Kira Connor
Stablehand
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:06 am

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Errol Lockheart » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:23 pm

I swear all the whorers can be traced back to Ginny and Kimberly somehow.

Of course when she took off running upstairs he took off after her not that it took long because he was on her faster than she could say anything else. Ok so five weeks was a little long for both of them and he was tearing her out of her clothes oh he was sure he would heard about that later on but for the moment she was all that mattered. Hell who was he kidding she was all that ever mattered when it came down to it. So what if they were going to be late to the party he was getting what he had not had in five weeks. He knew they were going to get teased but he did not give a damn after all this was his wife his everything. He hated when they were kept apart but knew it had to happen at times. His mouth over her skin tugging at her he grinned. Sometimes the playing afterwards led to even more.

You know since we are already late there is nothing that says we can not make up some more for being gone five weeks from each other. You know they really need to stop that.
User avatar
Errol Lockheart
Stablehand
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:23 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Ardis Ethrorrian » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Testing like that takes weeks even when it is rushed, under normal circumstances I'd be all for it but in this case, not so much...
Her phone rang and she jumped. Fuck she was jittery and why the hell not! She was willing to bet her immortality that she was dead to rights about Ash Johnson really being Ash Deamons and she had to prepare herself for the huge stir that was going to cause. Scowling she pushed the button and answered the call. Her face dropped. Astrid was on the other end going on a tear about Losa and his latest attempt at causing Cicero to cease to be, it would have been funny except that when the Audi blew up, it took Astrids fully restored black 1967 Dodge Charger with it.
All right, I'll talk to them again, I know Astrid... yes I know how much work you put into restoring it... yes I know Falcon is going to want blood... you can't kill Shane Astrid... I'll be there soon there was a little issue at the inn with distributor clearance nothing I couldn't handle, okay see you in ten...
Dammit. Heaving another sigh she wrapped her hand around his wrist.
We need to be really careful about this...
She didn't say anything else until they were in Black Rose Manor itself and she was leading him through the back halls towards the Round room where council was often taken by the Conclave, and she stopped dead in her tracks. Wide eyed she put a finger to her lips and just listened. Astrid was ripping into someone pretty damn good and from the sounds of it that someone was Shane.
If you would clean the shit out of your ears you'd know I don't give a damn what happens to Cicero... I do however give a damn that my car was caught in the crossfire of your little attempt! Are you that incompetent that you don't know not to destroy someone elses property? You do know what that word means don't you? Are you sure because from where I am standing you don't understand much of anything! So let me make it simple for you! Try and kill Cicero in your own back yard!
Ardis heard Shane speaking quietly too quiet for her to catch what he was saying but there was no mistaking what Astrid said next.
If I didn't know your parents were actually married I'd say you were a bastard but with the way you follow Losa around all damn day and night I think your more of a cocksucker Shane!
Only once before did anyone ever hear Astrid use that word and Ardis was so stunned she and Ash had almost been caught by Astrid who come out of the Round room like a demon from hell, luckily Ardis pulled them both back into the shadows before they were seen and she muttered under her breath.
Hell maybe with the mood she's in it's a good thing you don't remember anything.
User avatar
Ardis Ethrorrian
Stablehand
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Ash Deamons » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:44 pm

You should tell her there are better things for men to suck on like ears and breasts. And mouths are good for that and for claiming the other person as well.

Why in the hell did he say that and why did he all of a sudden get a memory hitting him of a woman calling him a cocksucker and him doing all those things to her. He had caught only a glimpse of the woman that took off after having her say at someone about things.

I think the sooner we talk to the rulers of these lands the better off we will be. I do not like the feeling that I am getting here. I know how long DNA testing can take but then again that would be a sure way to know.

He saw it almost clearly the setting and all. He had to get his mind from this memory that would not cease. The memory that now had him wondering just what he was thinking and just what he was getting into talking to these people.

I need some air

Well what he really wanted to do was go swimming and relax after. He did not know where he was going but when he stopped everything looked and felt familiar. The memory came back to him again and he tried to make sense of it. He felt like he was watching something that he should know, something that held a key to his past.
User avatar
Ash Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Astrid Ethrorrian » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:04 pm

She said the one word she swore would never cross her lips again and when she heard herself she tore out of the Round room leaving Shane and thoughts of her ruined car with him. The memory of the day she stood in front of Ash and tore into him because he was in his arrogant way offering his help hit her so hard her legs almost gave out from under her while she ran through the manor. To hell with some party, she wasn't in the mood. What she really wanted was for it to end, after so long, so many centuries it should have ended, the hurt, the deep seeded gut wrenching soul searing pain should have at least lessened a little but no, not for her. She threw herself into the shadows until she was where she wanted to be, the lake where Ash had been born, the lake where she was pretty sure Falcon had been created, the lake that held so many memories... the lake where she knew she would find what she was looking for. Nyx. She came out of the shadows shaking with fury and grief that was so unbearable that when she reached the bank she couldn't stand anymore and sank to her knees. Looking into the water she saw them, the tiny orbs bouncing around, she heard the slight buzzing, and knew she was not alone. She might not have been fey but the child she had carried was and it was her connection to Falcon, that made her privy to at least some of the feys world. Falcons own guardian resided in the fall in Firyon, the fall where he had been born. She looked into the waters and her own face stared back. Balling up her fist she slammed it down sending the image of herself into ripples and she screamed into the water.
Nyx you bitch! You were supposed to protect him! Why didn't it work! Why didn't bringing him here to you do anything!? Why didn't you save him when I couldn't?! What good did it do, all the times he stood for what was right in the world... every battle fought... everything he did... what was it for!? Why did you let him leave me?
User avatar
Astrid Ethrorrian
Stablehand
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:49 am

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Ash Deamons » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:41 pm

What in the hell...

Memories flooded him of a woman calling him a cock sucker and him telling her that he did not suck cocks though he did show her exactly what he was willing to suck on. He shook his head as a scene played out in his mind. Could this Ardis person be right could he be Ash Deamons? Was it even plausible that he was? He walked and the memory hit him. The woman calling him a cock sucker. Then him telling her that he did not suck cocks but that he would suck other things. He had started at her ears and then went down. What in the hell was this memory about. He knew what he needed and he headed back for the lake. This time he took off in a tear though what he did not realize as he stripped down was he ended up in a wolfs body he dove for the water but what he did not realize and was too upset to even see was the woman that had been standing at the edge that now was in the water with him. Though he did not realize. It was like his body wanted to change and he was not sure what was going on when he came up out of the water he looked around. He had seen what he thought was a paw when going into the water but now he was seeing his own hands reaching for the woman that he had knocked into the water.

My apologies miss... I did not see you. Are you ok? And please no use of that cock sucker word a true lady would not use such words. You are too pretty not to be acting like a lady.


Holy shit this was the woman from the memory. He was sure of it and his body while his body was reacting in a way that was totally nuts. He moved closer to make sure that she is ok and he went to lift her up from the water. Though what he wanted was to kiss her like he had in that memory or whatever you wanted to call it even if he did not know who she was.
User avatar
Ash Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Kira Connor » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:43 pm

We're going to be more than a little late Lockheart... if we show up at all. Will you please shut the hell up about those two and anyone else while your at it. Really... you could make a girl think she can't distract you from the whores and everyone elses business long enough to catch your attention... and make no mistake about it Lockheart, I want all your attention.
And there was one way to make sure she got all of that too, Kira bit down, not on his neck, oh no that was too cliche' for one and two she knew very well the real place to go if she really wanted to get him started. She took his hand and trailed her kisses down his palm until she was at his wrist and that was where she sank her fangs into him. That was the very thing that would keep them from the party and if anyone had anything to say about it later, why they didn't make their appearance until much later she wouldn't have any problem at all telling them in great detail exactly what had kept them. And that would shut them all right the hell up.
User avatar
Kira Connor
Stablehand
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:06 am

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Aidan Shadow » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:51 pm

You also know that none of Father's minions interest me. We have had this discussion before Cori. Though killing one of them would do no good but you know we could have some fun with her. You know like let her see something that would piss her off something along the lines of this.

He lifted her against him and kissed her and grinned wickedly when he let her down seeing how the others reacted. He loved to get a rise out of the whores that wanted his attention. There had been only one woman he had ever been truly serious about and that was Janessa. The only woman that he had ever taken as a wife. He smiled thinking about her and then looked to Cori.

Those more look like clothes for dolls than anything else. As far as anyone eating me you know you could always take a try though depending on what part you try you might end up in my room and not for play either.

What the hell was he doing he thought at first this was his cousin his best friend, his cousin wait he had already thought that. He lifted her back against him and his mouth moved to her ear.

Though I like what I see I will kill anyone that tries to touch. After all you do know after I was changed it changed my bloodline as well.
User avatar
Aidan Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Astrid Ethrorrian » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Of course she wasn't going to get the answers she wanted and she knew that before she started screaming like a woman gone insane but that is what she was wasn't it? How could she have let herself get so lost in one man that she felt like she was dying every second of everyday that he had been gone. She started to stand up, she had to go back to Black Rose, she had to be at that damn party and put on her fake smile and make nice with other people with their fake smiles, fake hair, fake boobs and fake everything. Not all the guests at the part were non human after all. Kiara and Losa had deep ties in the human world. She never made it to her feet. No instead she was knocked over head first into the lake and she swore she heard light silvery laughter on her way up to the surface, but there was something that overrode what her ears heard. It was a touch, at first it felt more like wet fur, then it changed and when skin came in contact with skin Astrid bolted up out of the water like a shot. Blue eyes went so wide and she tried to say something anything, but she wasn't even breathing. Standing there in the lakes waters, holding on to her, apologizing and asking her if she was okay but in the same breath telling her how she should and shouldn't talk...
No...
She managed to eek out the one word. It wasn't happening again. Not again. What so few knew after Ash had died was just how broken Astrid had become. She saw him everywhere, felt him everywhere, even swore he wasn't really dead, she had refused to believe what she knew was true, even during his funeral rites before so many were allowed into the Great Cathedral she demanded the casket be opened because it just wasn't possible. She closed her eyes and said to the image in front of her.
You aren't real... you aren't here... I can't feel you... you would never think I was a true lady not ever... Ash please... it hurts too much... everyday it's too much...
Her eyes snapped open and he was still there. Tears streamed down her face and she tried to push him away.
I'm not okay! I haven't been okay since that day! Nyx won't answer me... I have to know why... why Ash!? How could you leave me?! I can't... not again... this can't be real... it can't. I am not crazy, I know I'm not Errol, Aranor, Adam... all of them worked so hard so I wouldn't be crazy... why now... why is this happening again?
User avatar
Astrid Ethrorrian
Stablehand
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:49 am

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Errol Lockheart » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:07 pm

He looked at her with a grin he would purposely say things to get her to bite him and he grinned at her.

You know that was the plan all along.


He took he wrist and bit down so what if they started that way he knew how they would end up was entangled up in each other and he grinned at that thought. He then started in on what he knew was going to be a hell of a night. He knew there was a good chance that they would not make it downstairs. He did not mind though because he knew all the right places on her as she did on him and some were just a little more private than he would let anyone else know about where they were playing. After all with as long as they had been together they needed to have something to spice things up. It could not be the same thing all the time otherwise their lives would get boring. Though being with Kira was never boring. They had been together for many years now and still she was the one that could make him feel like his blood was boiling.
User avatar
Errol Lockheart
Stablehand
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:23 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Ash Deamons » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:26 pm

He saw the tears and he brought his hand up to wipe her tears. Another damn memory through his mind the same woman that was in front of him. There was another time she looked different they were in a room and he was sitting on a bed holding her as she cried and tried pushing him away then. Saying similar words and everything. But that time, that time it was because of a lost baby her second lost baby. She was beathng against his chest then and he had just held her and smoothing his hair. Holy shit he was starting to slip into memories and all. He now had her lifted out of the water. In the memory they had been talking about him going to need to go see Nyx.

I do not know why any of this is happening. I do not know why you lost the two babies but I love you Astrid and I have for a long time. We do not have to have a child for me to know that you love me.

What the hell did he just say outloud what was siad that day that was in his memory. Then there was an annoying orb that started around him that he tried to flick away.

Gods damn it Nyx leave me be can't you see Astrid is hurting


Slowly his mind returned to the present day he was on the shore with her smoothing her hair and his mouth near her ear.

I am a real person you can feel that, you can feel me. My names is Ash and I cam here to find some answers but now I am wondering if that was the real reason. Everyone keeps telling me i look like someone else I have been wondering this world for many years or decades even centuries. I can not be the person they think I am. I had been in a horrible accident and the doctors said I was lucky to be alive.


He moved his mouth to hers like it was all some kind of dream, some kind of fantasy. Which it was in some ways as he had no idea who this woman was other than in the locked memories.
User avatar
Ash Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Corinthyalas » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Aidan!!
She just screamed his name like they were the only two in the room and drew a hell of allot more attention than he already had. The two of them were always doing stupid shit to try and get everyone around them to fall over into faints or to piss them off to a certain degree but never not once had either of them gone as far as he did, and the terrifying part about it all was she wanted him to do it again. A conversation they had once sprang to mind and for the life of her she had never thought that it was anything more than just talk to pass the time. They had been talking about how once someone was turned, their true bloodline didn't really matter anymore, except in most cases brothers and sisters stayed brother and sister, and parents stayed parents, those were aspects not even non humans could ever look passed and were considered not just wrong but totally taboo even bordering on sinful. But cousins, hell even in the human world cousins were married off to cousins, she just never thought that Aidan would even think that way. Obviously she was wrong but it seemed to her there was something else he was just a little wrong about too. She was ready to tell him just what that was but first she had to stop Hunter and Quin... and holy shit... Robert and Cole... from trying to kill Aidan. She spun around and pressed her back against Aidans chest and stuck a hand out like that hand was some sort of magic ward that would keep the savages at bay.
Don't! I'm fine! Honest I was just caught off guard... back off now Hunter... Quin... Robert... Cole I stopped getting into your shit a long time ago... stay the hell out of mine!
Hell now what was she supposed to do especially when she heard the growl from behind her and knew that Aidan, for all the changes he had made once the Uprising had come to pass, he was more centered, more laid back, not such a monster, but he was still his mothers son, his fathers son. It didn't help any that he snaked his arm around her waist like she was some sort of prize to be fought over. Caught between a rock and a hard place she looked around and groaned. Could this get any damn worse? Her Mama and Da just came into the room and fuck if her father didn't look like he was shifting. Obviously her mother caught on to what was going on because she sent both Cori and Aidan a look that could have killed and she went right into trying to calm the demon in the Saint. And then her salvation waltzed her way into the room. Her gun toting, foul mouthed baby sister was making a bee line for her and she had her hand resting on her thigh which meant Orry was armed. She watched her sister work her magic on their brothers, being the true youngest of the entire Shadow clan Orry had a way of getting her own way one way or the other.
You boys look pissed enough to tear someone to pieces... mind telling me whats going on? Uh uh... focus boys... look at me and tell me what the problem is... please don't make me have to arrest my own brothers it wouldn't look very good if I had to drag all four of you down to the station for disorderly conduct and whatever other charges I feel like making up... ah keep it to yourself Robert... I know my jurisdiction and I know that while I am in Pallia I get to serve under special circumstances so please see if I won't do it just because I can...
That did the trick, all four of their brothers turned on Orry and started yelling. Cori saw Orry wave her off, telling her silently to run while she had the chance, Cori wasn't stupid and she took the opportunity to slide right into the shadows with Aidan. They didn't go very far at all just outside the doors of the manor and the first thing she did was smack him in the back of his red head.
Are you crazy? Aidan! You don't get it do you? Don't you understand? I'm not one of those whores and I'll be damned if I fall all over myself to get to you just because you've decided you want to give everyone heart failure! Including me!!
User avatar
Corinthyalas
Stablehand
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Aidan Shadow » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:42 pm

If I wanted to give others heart failure I would not have kissed you like that instead I would have kissed you like this.

He lifted her up into his arms and kissed her again this time putting more into the kiss. This time putting a little more into it and pinning her up against him and he moved his mouth to her ear.

I know you feel it too Cori, I know that you do. You also know that I would never use you like a whore, though I am taking you somewhere.


He took her to his room where he kissed her again and pulled her into his arms.

Whores are what I used while trying to get through to you and now I am going to use another method. I am a Shadow male and we are known for staking our claims and I am staking mine. Another thinks to touch you and I will cut off their hand and then if they did not learn their lesson they will lose their other hand. Am I making my point clear.


His mouth took her neck and sank his fangs into her neck and sucked gently his hands moved else where. Sure it was redundant for a vampire to take a bite on the neck though there was elsewhere he wanted to bite but first it would depend on what she stopped him at now.
User avatar
Aidan Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Astrid Ethrorrian » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:48 pm

I know what your damn name is I've known what is since I could first talk only when I first started talking it sounded like "Ass" instead of "Ash"...
She went rigid in his arms, hearing him repeat the same words he said to her after she suffered through another miscarriage, god how she had hurt after that and she thought she would never be able to give Ash the child he deserved, and she remembered all to well how he had made it clear to her that he didn't need any children, because he had her. He had her and then suddenly one day... she lost him. She saw him die, saw him laid to rest in the tombs, but he was there with her now? No. It had to be some dark magic, had to be someone trying to get to her... but only Ash would know what was said between the two of them that day and then he bellowed, not at her but at the orb that was flitting around him. Ash. It had to be Ash. Everything he said wasn't registering, her mind was working to hard to make sense of what was happening and then he kissed her. That kiss told her everything she needed to know, the hows' and whys' didn't matter, all that mattered was that Ash, her Ash, was alive. She didn't want that kiss to end but it had to, just like all things had to come to an end at some point, some things... not all things. The daze she was in was broken through by the voice that was calling her name and when she turned around her sister was running across the grounds.
Ardis!? Ardis...
Her twin reached her faster than the blink of an eye and Astrid crumbled into a heap of tears. Ardis reached for her and took her from Ash glaring at the man over the top of her sisters head.
Do you believe me now! I warned you what could happen if she saw you!
User avatar
Astrid Ethrorrian
Stablehand
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:49 am

Re: Eternal Echo

Postby Kiara Jade » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:07 pm

We reached the manor and just as I expected Losa was waiting for me, I could see him pacing as we pulled up and I knew that meant he was growing impatient. I also saw the look on his face when he caught sight of Cicero getting out of the car and coming around to the passenger side to open the door for me. When I stepped out, taking my time letting them both get a good look at my legs, my eyes traveled along the length of the body that I knew so well, in various ways until I reached his eyes. My demon King was not pleased but that did not keep me from smiling my most charming smile and it didn't keep me from reaching to pat Ciceros' cheek, my eyes never left Losas though you can be sure of that. Cicero linked his arm through mine after closing the car door and together we approached him. I knew Losa was seething and I knew Cicero would be lucky if he survived the night. I went down before the King of Pallia, Master of the Outlanders to show him the proper respect he deserved even though there was nothing respectful about the way I was waltzing around with Cicero on my arm, just like there was nothing respectful about the way my King had blown up three of my cars. I kept my head bent when I first started speaking.
Good evening your Grace...
This is when I lifted my head and looked up at him and I knew my eyes were blazing with a fire that only he could start.
It has been far too long since I've been honored to be in your presence your Majesty, I trust that you are well?
I'll be damned wouldn't you know it before I could get any kind of answer out of him that damn elf came tearing out of the manor and grabbed him by the collar. I almost laughed at the way she was shaking him until I heard why she was in such a tizzy. Aidan and Cori... two words that could send everyone running to find them.
Dammit.
I muttered under my breath, the game for the time being was forgotten and I entered Black Rose with my oldest sons name being bellowed from my lips. There was only one place in the whole of the manor that Aidan could go where no one could intrude, not shadowwalkers or mages but that wasn't going to me from getting to where he was. It felt like Losa and I had a herd of elephants behind us when he ran up the stairs to our sons room. Losa pounded on the door and I stood waiting. No not really waiting my level of patience still isn't very high.
Open the damn door Hawk! Now! Do you realize what you've interrupted this night? I'm counting to three Aidan Connor Shadow and if you have that elfling in there with you you best hand her over right now!
I was leaning against the wall just drinking in my King with my eyes and I couldn't help the comment that came from my mouth.
He is his fathers son isn't he Majesty? Gets' what he wants every damn time... Aidan! The door! NOW!
Last edited by Kiara Jade on Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Shadows of Time

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users