by Katie Joy » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:43 pm
Losa came into the room and Katie Joy turned on him, her eyes were red and swollen, she was slowly dying inside and nothing was making it stop.
Maybe you can get him to understand. I know he's doing what he thinks is best for me and our baby but Majesty, your cousin doesn't understand that all I need is for him to let me vent, to not take to heart when the rest of my family vents right now, no one understands how Nash could do what he did, least of all me, and hearing some of things I have heard come from Quinn...
She heard Quinn say he was scared for her and the baby and she sighed so heavily she thought she might fall to the floor from the weight.
All I did was ask you to come lay down with me. How did we get to this point Quinn? I came up here to take rest and be with you because I need to feel your arms around me and I need to hear you tell me everything will be okay one way or the other. That is all I asked for, the rest of this, all of this, all it does is make it harder don't you see that? You really think I would do anything to hurt this baby? This little life that we made together?