Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Valiant Ethrorrian » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:25 am

I know this has not been easy Sophie, but it had to be done. We both know this.

His arms were around her and he was kissing her. They had not spent time apart since they became married. He also knew they had not had real alone time. He kept her close and leaned his head against hers.

Once we are done with this holiday then we will spend sometime just you and I.


He smiled holding her to him and kissed her again then took a breath he hated crowds even if it was all family but he put his arm around her waist and walked in.
User avatar
Valiant Ethrorrian
Stablehand
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:34 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Braxton Shadow » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:31 am

Yeah she is so interested that when I ask her out or anything she never wants to do anything. Sure we hang out and everything but we never do anything. I have asked her out Harper and all, never get a real answer or anything. Maybe you all are seeing something that is not there. If she was interesting then there would not be a problem but I do not believe that she is actually interested in me for anything more than just being friends.

No one knew that he would ask Abby out, and that it would never go anywhere. He was more private than most of them. He shook his head with a sad smile. Then looked at his sister.

I can live with just being her friend even if I would rather something else. If it is not what she wants then why would I push it

He sighed and sat back he could always find her in a room. He had even asked her to the holiday ball but there was always a reason she could not go.
User avatar
Braxton Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:10 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Aidan Shadow » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:41 am

You know if Mom would actually stop spying and shit none of this would have happened. I have the right to talk to you about anything that I wish in private. But yeah Pops took on Benny and I. He was rather pissed guess Mom set him loose. I will be alright Nessa and for everyone's sakes I am going to have to pretend like everything is fine. After all this is a holiday for families.

His arms were around her and he was kissing her. He hated people fussing over him and all but she was different. This was his woman, his mate however one wanted to look at her. She was not just someone.

You know here is something to think about, we will have a child come the next Yule.


He knew she was right that they needed to get ready and all but he first was going to spend some time with her before going down. He knew her parents were there too. No matter what anyone said Cam and Kayli were here parents. Something all of the elite seemed to know that blood did not always make family and lack of blood being shared did not seem to be an issue either.
User avatar
Aidan Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Mathias_Shadow » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:52 am

He smiled hearing her and his arms stayed around her and he kissed her again.

Well if you tell me you are staying for me than I will have my yuletide wish as well.

He smiled and was watching her his eyes intently on her not caring or even paying attention that there were a lot of eyes on them. He kept his arms around her and kissed her deeply. His mouth against hers felt warm and exciting. Something he had not felt in a long time.

I think we have a bit of an audience now. Maybe we could go for a walk later?


His arm went around her waist as he walked her to a chair holding it out for her then sitting next to her. He had worked on his gift he was glad that he was able to find out who could do what. He knew that being a protector was part of who she was. He also knew that her weapon seemed older and worn. He just hope she liked the design. He was not the artist that others in the family was and he knew the design got cleaned up but well he just thought it would be something nice for her. With a smile he looked at her and just thought about how things progressed for them. Right then he was just wanting to pull her closer to him but he also knew well they had to figure things out.
User avatar
Mathias_Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:58 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Winter Deamons » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:23 am

You talk to Rams yet Braxton? You know Abigales father?
Winter came up to them all and flopped down in a chair next to Harper at the same time she asked her question then leaned over to snatch up a piece of cinnamon cake that she had made herself for that very morning. Cinnamon cake was made for Yuletide so she ate as much of it as she could, when she could. She was waiting for Lucky to finish with whatever he wouldn't let her see and when he shooed her out of their room, she just laughed at him and told him she would meet him in the great hall.
You really think Abby isn't interested?
Winters light laugh floated through the room and her eyes darted to where Abigale stood with her mother and father.
Rams used to think the same thing about Briar or so thats the tale we've all been told anyway, guess it's a good thing he got up the nerve to make her slow down long enough to really listen to him huh? Once he did that, I'd say oh about a year later your Abigale came into the world with all the grace and class that she carries with her to this day.
Winter didn't usually get involved too far into matters that concerned other peoples hearts, but Abigale was one of her best friends, as were Noble and Rory, and now that she was able to breathe having Noble home, now that her kitchen was no longer a safe haven for anyone trying to hide from Talens' anger, Winter was taking the matter of Abigale into her own hands.
You know how Abby is Braxton, hell you spend most of your time with her. She might have been born into this world, on these lands but she was raised a lady, you know she's far from snobby but there is a right way and a wrong way to go about getting what you want from a woman like that. We all know you respect her but part of respecting her is also respecting her mother and father... hear me out before you start saying anything. She isn't just Ramseys and Briars only child, she's their daughter... their world. Maybe Abigale is waiting to see how long it's going to take for you to realize that maybe you should talk to her father first before thinking to court her or any such thing? I know it's a bit old fashioned, but it does have it's charm in its own way too. Tradition is important to her. Think about that before you start thinking about anything else. And think on this while you're at it... she's one of my best friends and she's not the only one who knows a thing or two about what goes on around here...
User avatar
Winter Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:40 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Cameron W » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:32 am

He was sound asleep it had been a bit of a trip but Aidan had insisted on them going with right at that moment. They had someone to watch things there and all that was not his concern. He had not been ready to travel at the moment. Then there was the whole mess that happened that just led to more exhaustion. So he wanted to sleep in some. Well Kayli had other plans jumping up and down like a damn fool on the bed. He grabbed her pulling her down to him and kissing her.

And what if I want time with my wife before we go down to all that craziness. And you know that is going to be crazy down there it has to be look at the size of family and all these days. Though you know it is rather amazing that we have such a family. You know it is rather funny seeing Aid and Janessa like they are.


He of course had known Aidan since he was little not that he spent a lot of time in Pallia but he did come back for family stuff. Then when things happened he had come here to stay for awhile. Then they would go back and forth between the two. In fact when he came there Losa had gone back to get Kayli to bring her as well.

You know it would be nice to just spend a little time with my wife this morning before we go anywhere.
Learn from the past to better the future
User avatar
Cameron W
Stablehand
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:03 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Jillian Deamons » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:42 am

That boy... is going to be the death of me!
Jillian came into the hall like a whirlwind chasing after the toddler who was up ahead of her like he came out of the womb running, and behind her was the man often referred to as the gentle giant so long as no one pushed his temper too far. They were all like that it seemed but Jillian didn't care how any of the other men were, all that mattered was Stone, and the little boy who was now throwing himself around his Feys legs. She wasn't worried that her son was going to get hurt or wander off and become lost, after all they were on their own lands and everyone from the King and Queen to the newest recruit knew who little Stryder was, and they all knew wherever he was, she never far behind. Earlier that morning while she and Stone were still nestled in their bed their son had crawled from his crib and came bounding into their room with his Yuletide present galloping right behind him. Stone had brought home a puppy the night before and Stryder who was now speaking more than just a word here and there had promptly named the puppy No, which Jillian found hysterical because from the second the puppy was in the house every word out of her mouth was "No puppy" each time the pup tried to jump on the furniture or attempt to create some other bad habit. Seeing Cyranda scoop the boy up, bouncing her way to the man that her son was named after gave Jillian the chance to catch her husband beneath the mistletoe and plant a warm wet kiss on his lips.
You know I always did fancy Yuletide more than other holidays, never could quite figure why but now I know... it's the mistletoe. How long do you think we can stay under here like this before we have to go rescue your father from our son if he tries to get too close to the fey?
User avatar
Jillian Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:18 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Braxton Shadow » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:44 am

I did talk to Ramseys of course I know how important her father is to her, well both her parents are to her so I am not sure where the problem is. As I said maybe she just is not interested in me like that. I am thinking I might be better off going back home.

He had not mentioned it before he liked the lands and all. He liked the friendship with Abigale but he wanted something that it seemed he coudl not have. He also knew that the longer he was around the more he wanted to be with her. He shook his head and looked over at her with her parents.

It might be best for us all that if after the holidays I go back home. It is hard I love having her as my best friend but it is killing me inside that no matter what I do I get shot down. Yet everyone seems to think that she is interested when it seems more like that she is not and I will just have to deal with that.

He shrugged and just sat there. He was sure saying something about going back home would not be surprising to some. He was getting tired and worn by things. He did not know what else to do. So he had taken all the chances that he could, even talking to her father so now he was at a complete loss.
User avatar
Braxton Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:10 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Stone Deamons » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:49 am

Oh I think the big growler and little growler will be just fine. And I think this might be my favorite part of the holiday. You under the mistletoe. Maybe I need to get one of these for our room.

He grinned and lifted her back against him and kissed her again. He knew their son was safe. He knew that she had been worried the child was Harrison McKenna's child but it was clear that the baby was his. Right down to the damn attitude that it got from his grandpa. He smiled and looked at her and his hand touched her face.

Merry Yule my love. I think the best part is having you and our little boy. Look at him with his Grandparents. I am glad that the mess was enough done that we were able to come home for it. This was Grandma's favorite holiday. It is good to see Elder so happy though and everyone does like Carter but how about that I am going to have an Uncle that is younger than my son.


He laughed and he walked with her over to where his family was gathering. He could not keep the smile off his face. He had all that any man could want. He also had it with the person that he wanted.
User avatar
Stone Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:03 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Ellysia » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:18 am

Laugh. You know you want to. It's all right, really, because I wanted to laugh at myself too. Why? Because I think my eyes got as round as moons when Mathias told me what he had wished for Yuletide and then the smile on my face turned into a grin. There were some wishes that no matter how hard we tried, we could never make come true but this wish of his, it was such a simple wish and one only I had the power to make a reality. It wasn't even a question of if I wanted to, but I didn't say anything until after he gave me one those kinds of kisses that make your knees weak... that's the part I'm expecting everyone to laugh at. For so many years I ran around trying not to feel anything for any man and yet the one man in the world who could make me so angry I could literally envision beating him to death sometimes was the same man who made my heart race and made think how empty my life would be without him. Absurd isn't it? Maybe no so much. Want to know something else? Whenever he was with me I didn't give a second of thought to how people might stare or whisper, let's be real here, I still didn't look quite right, but Mathias, that damn healer never looked at me the same way so many others have. So, once we were sitting down and he turned those crazy blue eyes on me once again everything else was cast aside and that's when I gave him my answer to his wish.
I could say that I was staying for Sarabella and Nala but they don't need me to stay for them. I could say I was staying for a whole list of reasons, after all the time I have spent on these lands, I have grown fond of them but we both know if I was set on leaving, it wouldn't matter how fond I am of any lands. This wish of yours...
I scooted closer to him, put my head on his shoulder and my arms around his neck and probably made plenty of jaws drop when I did because he was right we did have a bit of an audience but that didn't matter any.
That is one wish I am more than happy to say I can make come true. I am staying healer, for no other reason but you.
User avatar
Ellysia
Stablehand
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:48 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Winter Deamons » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:45 am

Truly you talked to Rams already? Well what the hell is going on with her then? No I don't expect you to know, hell you don't know even a tid bit of what I do...
What was the problem then Winter wondered. No one knew more of Abigales secrets than she did, and to hear that Abby was stalling unsettled her a little. Anytime she, Abby, Rory and Noble got together for one of their "girls nights" which really didn't consist of much more than sitting around drinking coffee and talking... okay sometimes the coffee was a little... minty... but the point was anytime they were all together like that Abigale would open up and go and on about Braxton. Maybe she was scared that she wouldn't be able to juggle her duties at the hall and a life away from the hall like her mother had done. No. That was wrong. Briar and Ramseys had always been a part of the Order each in their own way, it was how they grew up, in the same world so to speak and Braxton well he grew up different, but that shouldn't be a reason for Abby to ruin what could be something amazing she thought. Well if Abigale was going act a fool, Winter was going to call her bluff.
Excuse me for a minute would you...
She left the table and sauntered over to where Abigale was with her parents stopping only to say hello to those who called out in greeting to her and when she reached her friend she leaned over and whispered something in her ear. What happened next Winter would keep in her memories until the day she died. Abigales head nearly snapped off her neck with how fast her head spun around in Braxtons direction and her usually soft voice boomed through the hall.
The hell he is!
The girl didn't even excuse herself before she went stalking across the room and Winter literally fell against the wall when she saw her friend snatch Braxton by the elbow and lead him out of the room. She also felt eyes on her and she looked up to see Ramseys looking at her with his brow raised.
What was that all about Lady Winter hmm?
Winter smiled sheepishly and shrugged her shoulders.
What was what all about? Abby? Oh nothing I told her I just thought she might want to make sure she gets at least a few hours of time in with Braxton because he was planning on going home after the holiday.
Ramseys snorted a little then patted her cheek like a father would his child.
I knew someone would give my girl the kick in the backside she needed, I swear if I had to watch her struggling with trying to figure out how to "make the puzzle pieces fit" as she says for much longer I think I might very well have dragged her over to the boy myself and then how would that make me look as her father?
There was a spark in Ramseys eye that made Winter laugh and she leaned up on her toes.
I'm always glad to help Rams, you know that.
He was looking behind her now and his smile went a little wider.
That you are little Winter, now it's my turn. Looks like you have someone waiting on you lass... go on now... enjoy your morning.
Winter turned around and saw Lucky from across the room, it didn't take long at all for her to be across the room and in his arms.
You finish what you needed to then so I don't have to spend anymore time away from you today hmm?
User avatar
Winter Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:40 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Abigale » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:09 am

He can't leave she thought to herself as soon as Winter told her that Braxton was most likely going back to Britien once the holiday was over, that was enough to make her shout out the way she did, and she hadn't given it a thought, she didn't give a thought to what anyone was going to say or think about her little outburst. Her only thought at that time was how she could not just let him leave. The idea of not having him to spend time with, or to talk with, or to just walk with in the comfortable silence that comes with being close, was too much and she was not having it. She didn't say anything to him when she found him at the table, she paid no mind to the knowing looks in the eyes of his family and her friends. She just took hold of his elbow and pulled him from his chair leading him away from the great hall and into a room that was used more for a reading lounge and somewhere that anyone could just relax in. She closed the door behind them giving them the privacy they needed, after all Braxton was more of a private person and what she wanted to say, what she needed to say, did not need to be done so in front of a room full of people, it was not their business after all. Leaning with her back against the door she looked at him with her blue eyes almost narrowed.
Tell me that Winter was only playing a prank. Tell me that you aren't seriously considering leaving to go back to Britien...
She didn't wait for him to answer, she had to say what needed to be said before she lost the courage to speak it all.
Were you just going to go without giving me any fair warning? That isn't going to work for me Braxton Shadow. Not at all. If you are so intent on leaving you need to understand that you won't be leaving alone then. Unless of course I am no longer the object of your affections, then I guess I will have no choice but to leave you go. You think I don't know that you have talked with my father. I know. So I might not have gone about this the right way, but in my defense I know how uncomfortable you are having to be around so many people and each time you have asked me to attend this function or that function, I know I have never given you any real straight forward answer but the truth is I did not want you to have to suffer through being so out of your comfort zone just for me.
She came up off the door and walked up to him until she was but a hairs breath away from him. Blue eyes locked onto blue eyes and she was so serious in her demeanor and tone.
But we aren't surrounded by throngs of people right now are we? You can't leave me Braxton. What you can do right now is kiss me and tell me you forgive me for being so adept at managing an entire hall but so inept at at being able to manage how you snuck up on me and made it to where I can't go more than an hour without thinking about you, or how you are the first thought that enters my mind in the morning and the last when I lay my head down at night. You can kiss me and tell me you forgive me for making it seem like I didn't need more from you than the friendship we have created and then you can kiss me again and tell me that you aren't you leaving. You can do all of that right after I kiss you and tell you that I'm sorry.
What more was there for her to say? She knew she was taking a risk by speaking so much from her heart but he needed to know and then she did what she said she was going to, she wrapped her arms around his neck, went up on the tips of her toes and kissed him warmly then nestled her head in the crook of his neck.
I am sorry Braxton.
User avatar
Abigale
Stablehand
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:15 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Braxton Shadow » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:44 am

All else was forgotten when her arms went around him and when she kissed him. He just held onto her and a contented sigh came from his lips. Then he leaned and kissed her.

Don't you know I would go anywhere with you. So what if these functions are not my usual thing to do. Don't you know I would do them for you. Only for you not for any other reason? I love you Abigale and as much as I tried to fight it I could not. It has been eating at me because I wanted more and thought, well thought that you did not want anything more than what we already had. So yes I was talking about leaving only to make things a bit easier. I would not ask you to leave here Abby don't you know you are the reason I have stayed so long?


His hand was touching her face gently and he kissed her again and kept holding her close.

And you are the reason that I will continue to stay. It has not had to do with anyone else needing me or wanting me here. It has all had to do with me wanting to be here because of you.


There he said it, it was out there and his lips found hers again. His arms were now holding her in a way he never thought would happen and his eyes well everyone knew how the Shadow family's eyes were when they were happy.
User avatar
Braxton Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:10 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Lucian Deamons » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:09 pm

Of course I finished what I needed to, just needed to get your gift right you know. I had very little time to do anything other than follow leads and all. I think Talen has the best gift he could ever want in Noble being home.

He laughed and smiled kissing her his arms wrapped around her.

And I have my best present. But what was all that with Abigale and don't tell me nothing. I know better than that. She never raises her voice that loud about anything. So what did you say to her?


He knew something got her all riled and knew his wife had something to do with it. He saw his family and kind of just shook his head and laughed.

You know we all might want to watch how many kids we have. After all this family is already huge.

He kissed her and winked at her. He loved seeing how happy his family looked. He had to wonder though how long that was all going to last.
User avatar
Lucian Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:30 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Mathias_Shadow » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:20 pm

He had only one love his whole life when Jessica died he thought his life had ended. Then his family was brought back together by some troubles. Then he was put in charge of the most stubborn woman's care. Now he found that stubborn woman to be a constant in his life and one that he could not see his life being without. She was there when he went to sleep and when he woke. It was rare that they were not together. He was a bit protective of her but with all that had happened who could blame him. With a smile he put his arms around her leaning his head against hers.

Yes I know if you wanted to leave nothing would keep you. I just honestly could not see a day without you in it now. Too used to having you near even when you are complaining it is a bit of a comfort. I have never met anyone like you before.

His hand touched her face being gentle and kissed her again.

I was thinking what about if we got a small place on the lands here and all. We could give them back the room that we have been using and all. It would be some place that was our place.
User avatar
Mathias_Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:58 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Winter Deamons » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:40 am

Lucian Deamons what in the world makes you think I had anything to do with Abigale raising her voice?
It was true that Abigale barely talked loud let alone shouted the way she did, what was even more true was that it was what Winter said to her that got her going, and obviously her methods worked because Abigale and Braxton were nowhere to be found.
Okay so maybe I let the news drop that Braxton was thinking of leaving Pallia and returning to Britien. That is where his home is after all and if he has no reason to really stay in Pallia any longer than necessary why should he?
She tried to keep the wicked grin from her face but he gave her a look that made it damn near impossible.
I know how you feel about anyone getting involved in other peoples business and you know normally I would agree with you but this time I had to do something Lucky. You know Abigale and how she puts what everyone else needs or what she thinks they need above her own needs. Well she just needed a little push to realize that Braxton can live through being surrounded by a whole horde of people because all he really needs is her. I just helped out a friend there is nothing wrong with that and now that I've done that, I think we better get back to the table before Harper eats everything in sight, don't say Lucky, I don't mean Trifton either.
User avatar
Winter Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:40 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Abigale » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:53 am

You have a home of your own though Braxton, in Britien. I have heard you talk about it enough to know that you love your life there, and you get this look in your eyes like you can't wait to get back. Oh I know being with your family makes you happy, and I am happy to know that I can bring you as much joy but I do not want to be the reason that you don't return home to the lands you care for so much. And what about the people that depend on you and your father? Mathias isn't going to be leaving Pallia Braxton, you have to know that. His bond with Ellysia has become too strong for him to leave her, anyone can see that and even though Ellysia says that it's time to let Sarabella find her wings, you know she won't be too far away if Sarabella should ever need her.
So much was running through her organized mind, she was breaking down the pros and cons of her relationship with Braxton. A relationship that was built with friendship as it's foundation and grew into something so much more, something so unexpected and she almost laughed remembering how Creedy had chased after her night after night vying for her attentions until he noticed how close she and Braxton had gotten. Creedys pursuit of her was more or less done in fun, a mere game, one that ended when even her vampire friend had seen what she had not at the time.
I could never ask you to leave the only home you have known Braxton, we will work something out that is beneficial to us both though won't we? Aye we will because as you say you love me, I love you too and that is the very reason we will find a solution. For now though, I'm afraid we will have to finish this conversation later, because like it or not, holiday or not I am still head of staff here which means I do have some duties to tend to before taking the rest of the day and evening off, and there is a ball tonight... one that I assume you will be expecting me to be ready for by a certain time? Say seven?
User avatar
Abigale
Stablehand
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:15 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Ellysia » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:06 am

I don't know who you are trying to throw into heart failure first healer. Your children or me.
So I might not have given him an answer right out, and just then but I didn't move away from him either and there wasn't an sliver of argument in my tone. We don't fight all the time you know, most of the time maybe, but not all the time. I can't tell you how Mathias and I started to be teased mercilessly by his children and even Sarabella over the way we would huddle together like infatuated young ones and I chuckled a little at what they all must have been thinking seeing us just then.
A house of our own? Yours and mine? And is this house going to be throughly inspected to make sure it can with stand the impact of our fights healer? Weak walls will not do you know. Have you truly given this enough thought Mathias? I am not trying to pick a fight right now so don't even try and find a reason to raise your voice even the slightest bit at me. Let's be real here for a minute. We have both lived through great losses and I just don't want you to settle just because we have grown close just like I am sure you would not want me to settle just because we have gotten close. You have to be sure that this is what you really want Healer, your hurt is so much more fresh than my own. I've had a long time to learn to live with what happened to Warren... you're sure you don't need more time before making such a leap?
Last edited by Ellysia on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Ellysia
Stablehand
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:48 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Cori Ethrorrian » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:18 am

Actually my love you are done with this holiday... isn't he your Majesty?
Cori came up behind Valiant, kissing Sophies cheek then his, she slipped something into his hand and looked to Payne to stand behind what she said. Just like they had done with Astrid and Ash when they were married Cori and Payne were giving Valiant and his new bride their first house as a wedding present that doubled as a Yuletide gift.
At least you're done here for the holidays. You've been here long enough and no man should have to suffer through the whole of his family when it's pretty damn clear all he wants is to be alone with his wife... don't give me that look Payne, not now it will only lead to me being forced into dragging you off to some dark corner and having my way with you.
Her laughter filled the great hall at the look Valiant gave her instead and how Sophie merely chuckled and shook her head.
Now take they key to your house, make it a home with your beautiful wife, and really start your life the proper way my little Prince. Sophie is your family now Vali, or sure you'll always have the rest of us but whats important right now is the two of you and nothing else. Noble is home and with her husband where she belongs for the time being, go be where you belong.
User avatar
Cori Ethrorrian
Stablehand
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:23 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Janessa » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:31 am

Aidan stop it.
Sometimes Aidan just didn't want to see what was right in front of him or how he was acting, and at that moment while she gladly accepted his kisses and returned them with kisses of her own hearing how he was talking was grating on her.
Your talking like some spoiled bitch Aid, I thought we got passed that? Uh uh don't even start with me. I don't have to tiptoe around what I say or do around you anymore you know, the minute you helped create this little life that is growing inside me only made that fact more concrete. Look at me Aidan...
She went down on her knees in front of him.
You're right, we should be able to talk in private but I don't think your mother was actually spying on you or me. Think about everything that has happened over the last year Aidan, what is your mothers first priority going to be? Protecting her children... and Noble hasn't even been back for an entire day yet so I am sure that your mother has forgotten that she doesn't need to listen for her children... I know if I was in her position and I wasn't sure if my children were going to be targeted next in some crazy scheme, I'd know every move they made. Stop talking about your mother the way you have been Aidan. It's wrong. You can disagree with her without sounding so hateful, and yes Aidan you do sound hateful. There is a big difference between anger and venom and you might as well turn into a killer snake for all the venom I've heard in your tone. It would break my heart if our baby talked about me or you with a tone like that. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like it any either, and I also know if my child did break my heart like that, you would be the one I would run to about it. Naturally your mother went to your father after all he isn't just her husband and her king, he his her confidant, her best friend, her love and her greatest protector.
User avatar
Janessa
Stablehand
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:39 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Audrey Marie » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:05 am

And just what are ye doin' down here lass?
Audrey had been exploring the caverns below the Hall of Shadows when a voice with a thick, pleasing brogue came through the darkness of what she figured to be the deepest darkest parts of the underground tunnels. It was amazing how much she could see with her new eyes and what she was looking at now was a pair of eyes glowing at her in a way that made her skin tingle, she could also see the powerfully built man those eyes belonged to leaning with his arms folded across his chest against the cavern wall and for a minute she thought about turning around and going right back up to the main floor, but then she thought there was no reason for her to run away from anyone or anything. She was safe in the Hall of Shadows.
What am I doing down here? Well what are doing down here?
Her breath drew in when he came up off the wall and stepped into the small sliver of light that was streaming in from a small window high on the cavern wall.
Ah ye be one of them kind... answerin' a question with a question... not seen your face before, I'd remember a face like that... from all the talk that's been going on I'm guessin' that ye are the wee one. Kin to our Noble. Don't look so surprised, you are the talk of the Coven... and I'm sure that is not going to change anytime soon once everyone gets a right good look at you. Damn girl.
She couldn't keep the smile from creeping slowly across her lips. With the brogue and the way he spoke Audrey was sure she knew who she was now dealing with. Nobles description of Creedy and his mannerisms were spot on.
And you must be Creedy... I've heard plenty about you too... though I'm not sure if my sister was telling the truth with all that she said.
He leaned closer to her and his scent tickled her nose, he smelled dark and rich.
Aye? And just what has wee Noble said?
She leaned in closer to him, inwardly a little surprised by her own boldness.
That you prefer to feed from your own kind during sex but settle for humans, elves or whatever else you can manage to get... it must be hard for you feeding like that considering most of the more violent offenders of the world are men... don't tell me you've had to settle for the company of men in order to get your fix?
She really almost turned around and ran when she saw his eyes go dark and the slow grin that crept to his face nearly made her gasp.
Wee Noble does know me well, though I haven't had the pleasure of her company and now never will, which is a right shame in itself, she has assisted a time or two in helping me locate those of our kind willing to share in feeding. What about you lass? What do you prefer hmm? Maybe our interests are the same...
Audrey laughed at him, the sound like little bells filled the cavern.
I highly doubt that we share the same interests.
And why is that?
This is when Audrey started to turn away, stopping just long enough to look at Creedy from over her shoulder.
I prefer Lycan.
She left him with his jaw on the floor and watching her as she walked away back towards the main part of the cavern that would bring her to stairwell that led to the floors above.
User avatar
Audrey Marie
Stablehand
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:02 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Lucian Deamons » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:31 am

He looked at Winter and smiled some. He knew what she had meant about giving Abigale a little push. He grinned slightly keeping her wrapped in his arms.

I know sometimes people need to step in and maybe Abigale did need a little push in the right direction. I doubt Braxton would really have left though, you can see how he is around her just in his face. Just like most of us can be read and all.

He smiled putting his arm around her as they headed back for the table she was right Harper was eating about anything that she could. He sat down with her putting an arm around her and started to eat.

From here on out though we need to let them deal with their own shit the little nudge should have been more than enough. After all I do not see either of them out here. So I am surprised that you are not trying to find out what it was I was taking care of earlier.


He smiled and grinned and kissed her. He watched the others at the table. What made him happy too was everyone was back from looking for Noble and for a change it seemed there was not going to be any great drama. At least he hoped not.
User avatar
Lucian Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:30 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Braxton Shadow » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:55 am

Listen to me Abigale, the only reason I was thinking of going back there was well I was giving up. I got the thought that if we were not going to be together than it would be easier to not be together from afar and still be friends. Would always have been your friend. I do love Britien but my family is here and you are here. There are others in Britien that will take care of things. We will discuss this more later though. I know you have your duties.

He leaned down for one more kiss and walked out with her. He grinned at her and winked.

You know if you think seven gives you enough time I will see you at seven. Though I know how you women are always wanting to make sure everything is right. Though most do not see that with the men waiting for them everything is right just because of who they are.

He smiled and walked out with her and once they were out in the open he leaned and gave her a quick kiss before walking over to spend time with his family. Though his eyes would always find her.
User avatar
Braxton Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:10 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Mathias_Shadow » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:16 am

Well at least if you go into heart failure I am a healer after all.

He laughed and kissed and kept his arms around her. He had given it a lot of thought. He could sit like he was with her for a long time and not have a complaint. He leaned his head against hers.

I will admit part of me will always miss Jessica just like a part of you will always miss Warren. But I also know that Jessica would not want me being alone if there was a chance for me to be happy. Yes the house would have strong walls, and all. We are almost always together anyways so it all makes sense. Unless of course you want to take to sleeping alone again


He said the last bit with a bit of a teasing tone. He did not know if either of then would be able to handle sleeping without the other. It was something that happened and became almost automatic with her.
User avatar
Mathias_Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:58 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Aidan Shadow » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:42 am

I know what you are saying Nessa I do. Just don't we deserve some privacy? There is also a difference between blowing off steam and then dealing with things. I should be allowed to blow off steam while talking to you in the privacy of our room. I mean what sense does it make that I can not do that? I would never hurt my Mother not purposely. I know Pop was just protecting her but there comes a time our minds have to work at a better speed then our hurt feelings.

He leaned and kissed Janessa his arms going around her and pulling her to him. He grinned at her and rubbed her belly gently.

You are right though if our child did that I would whoop their ass too. I just am frustrated Janessa nothing more nothing less. I will be fine, and nothing will start once we are down there. Unless of course someone messes with you and well all bets are off at that point.

His fingers played with her hair and he kissed her again.

So should we get going down to see what all is going on?
User avatar
Aidan Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Shadows of Time

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron