Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Kiara Jade » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:45 pm

What's wrong? You know it would be so nice if I could just lie to you and say nothing but what the hell is the point. Seems our sons think that everything I have done and do is all wrong, that I don't respect you, and I play favorites too. That's the short end of it. You want to know more ask them but do me a favor and don't let them bullshit you I heard everything they said about me, and I'm sure there are some waltzing around secretly happier than pigs in shit about it too because we all know that I was just a horrible mother and wife and did NOTHING the whole of Aidans life but coddle him and treat you like shit. You want the truth? I'm mad as hell and really fed the fuck up with half the people in this so called family. Sure we're a family when someone needs to be dug out of some shit but the minute I say or do something that one of these ungrateful little fucks doesn't like I'm the evil one. They want evil I can give them evil you know. Honestly Losa sometimes I do think that coming here that night was a mistake, a mistake that has nothing to do with you but a mistake because there are just too many cunts walking around in this world that can't just get over shit that happened years ago and move on. There are these little mouthy brats roaming around who don't have the sense to stop and think about why some things happened the way they did before they start flapping their jaws and honestly I am gods damn sick and tired of it. I think that seeing I am looked at in this new light let them have it all, they can have Pallia and I can go back to just being Mistress of the Night, dealing with my Coven and not having to put up with shit from fuckers who somehow someway manage to make me out to be wrong. I don't know how the hell the Order is still standing after all these years with me being a part of it. Better yet, I can go back to the way I was before... the way the Order used to run... then what the hell would they think.... they'd shit their pants. You want to know whats wrong? I'm washing my hands of this, let your know it all sons who doubt me as they do have it all and when they fall on their faces... because you know they will a time or two... we all do... I'm not going to be there to clean up their messes. I didn't have anyone to clean up my messes why the hell should they.
He wanted to know what was wrong. She let him have it all, and she knew he wouldn't take it as an attack on him personally, he would know she just needed to vent.
Alone time is exactly what I need and want, for a long time, not that I would expect you to stay my prisoner for that long but I'll not being spending too much time with anyone but you for a little while. About this note, it's locked up in the study, I haven't forgotten it either, there's just been too much going on for us to really look into it. We'll get to it though. I might be ready to say the hell with everything else but not that note only because of what it implies and anyone who knows me knows there are only two things in this world that can really break my heart. You and our children. And I swear to god if anyone starts fucking with you again all bets are off and your children better just get the hell out of the way because no one is fucking with you unless its me.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Losa » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:06 pm

There was a time I was reminded of when I was dreaming that the note ties into I think. But will have to see what you think of it later. I need to really be able to take in the scents and if I am right well I think a few of us need to go have some fun. It all connects together somehow but right now that is not my concern.

He looked at her and he knew she was upset and knew if their sons had a part in it well there was not much many could do about it but he was going to do something about it. Not right then, right then his concentration was fully on her.

I do not think most people know the things that you have done. I will deal with our boys, but right now there is a certain red head that has my complete attention. You want to get away for a bit we will just the two of us. They think they can handle things let them handle them without you there supporting them and pointing them in the right direction. They want to say they don't need our help well let them do it with out our help then. I will talk to them not sure they are going to like the discussion we are going to have though. Both of them should be well resting well at the moment but not for long. How about you take one of those nice long baths that you used to like and relax in that. I think I need to go speak to two princes and see just what the hell they are thinking. After all don't they know that without you this family would have fallen apart long ago? Don't worry about them I will handle both my sons. I am sure they will try and use one excuse or another but i know it has to be bad if you are this upset. So some may have thought you should have handled somethings differently but where the hell were they. Obviously you could not have treated me too badly considering I am still here and my sun rises and sets with you or should it be the other way around now. But you know what I mean anyways.


He got a gleam in his eye and a grin on his face. The thought came to him. That would have to wait for later right now he was right where he needed to be right where she needed him to be with her. Unless of course she decided to go for that bath and let him go see his boys. There was something in his eyes that was usually not there. Something that when his children would see that later they would know they fucked up and bad. It was one thing to talk to Kiara and even argue with her about shit but it was another to talk shit about her and about her decisions that were made.

I wish that things had been a bit different too about your return home, I wish it had been sooner but I know you did what you felt that you had to. That you did what you could for our family and for these lands. There are people that support you Kiara and right or wrong in things that are done they are done. We can not change the past we can just hope to change things in the future if we see things that need to be done. So now my Mistress what is it that you want to do. Because today is going to be whatever you want to do.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Kiara Jade » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:19 pm

Right then and there it all stopped. Oh she was still plenty hurt by her sons but that hurt was forgotten because she was being protected, not by any Wraith or Phantom but by an Angel and that was all she needed. Long ago people might have laughed at the thought of Kiara of all people needing to be protected, but she was just as capable of being hurt as everyone else and sometimes it wasn't just nice knowing that there was someone who would stand up for her, sometimes it was needed and this was one of those times.
I think that I am going to let you know so there is no doubt in your mind at all what I would like to do and then I am going to take that bath, I do miss those, but there hasn't been much time for them in a long while and now that I'm not going to kill myself trying to take care of everything, or watching you kill yourself trying to take care of everything I will enjoy a bath very much but first...
She made good on what she said and left no question at all in his mind about what she wanted. Wanted? Hell no. Being with Losa was what she needed, feeling him all around her like a warm blanket soothing away all the tension was enough to make even her sleepy by the time they were through and she almost laughed because for the first time in a very long time they were able to take their time and no one broke anything. When he slipped out the bed she sat up just long enough to kiss inbetween his shoulders before he went to wash up then to meet with their sons. It was horrible of her and she knew it but she kind of liked the thought of how their sons were going to react to their father once he got to them. Before she would try and get Losa to just let her handle the boys because of Aidans relationship with Losa but since she came back to their world, it was no holds barred and now she didn't have any issues cutting him loose. She watched him leave the room and sank back against their pillows, his scent was all around her and for the first time in who knew how long Kiara actually slept.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Losa » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:36 pm

So her bath did not come right away but hell if the tension was not worked out after that he did not know what would work. He saw how she looked how she acted and knew what their sons had done no matter what their intention had cut their Mother. Sure people said stupid things at times but anyone that knew Kiara would know she would be watching out for her children in any way that she felt was necessary. But now she cut him loose and he had never been cut loose by her to do as he wished in handling his sons. That was another sign that she had enough. There would be time before morning came and before others got up. But it was time for his boys to be up. When Elder saw his movements once he was gone from the room he waved elder off. He looked to Kahn and Raven.

No one is to disturb Kiara

He left it at that and then he walked into the shadows and then he headed for his sons rooms. He grabbed Bennett from bed being sure not to dump Ava and then had him by the back of the neck then went to Aidan's room and grabbed him by the back of the neck making sure Janessa did not land on the floor. He brought both of them outside in just the pants they wore to bed. His eyes flashed in and he looked at his boys bringing them both against the wall.

Go ahead boys talk the shit about your Mother that you have been running your mouth about like you have been. I dare you to speak one damn word about your Mother to me. I dare you to speak whatever it is that you have said that has my wife, so upset. Go ahead Bennett and Aidan speak.


All I said was it was bullshit Pop that she was not Punishing Krys


Do you not know who your Mother is Aidan look at all she has done with all of you, do you not think she was going to do something about it? Really Aidan. Be a man not a freaking whiny little bitch ass child


You are one to talk Pop you never could handle me and you still can not


And that is when it happened the straw between him and Aidan broke and he put his son down on his ass. He saw others start to come out as Aidan got up and saw the look in his sons eyes.

Alright Aid you have always talked big and that is all it is Aidan is talk.

When Aidan charged Losa took him down and pinned him to the ground and then all hell broke loose between them, he left his son laying on the ground and turned his attention on Bennett.

You of all Benny were protected but not no more. Your Mother and I are done.


Once he was done both boys looked like they had been in a brawl he looked at them.

Both of you will get up and run 200 laps don't look at me like that and each time you will pass by you will say you will remember your place. Then once you are done you will go and get ready for the day and I swear to the Gods that you open your mouth in a way that upsets your Mother and this morning will look like it was something simple. Not a word from either of you now.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Ellysia » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:47 am

So I was woken up from a sound sleep, a peaceful sleep by the sounds of a very excited little girl running down the hall swearing up down and all around that she had heard bells and that was why she was awake, and I heard a very sleepy sounding Sarabella chasing after her trying to keep Nala from waking everyone else in the hall up. Followed by that was a whispered deep voice that I knew was Jackson telling Nala that she needed to get back in her bed before the fairies and spirits of Yule found her awake and were scared off, and if they were scared off they might forget to leave her presents behind. I tell you Nala was a piece of work back then. She still is but we aren't talking about now. Now this is the part where you probably wonder where the real Ellysia went, then again maybe not. So I was awake and wouldn't you know it I was also alone. Not for long though. When I figured out that Mathias wasn't sleeping next to me like he has done since I have been healed enough to be near I was up and out of bed thinking to find him. I didn't have to go far at all. I found him standing at the window looking out into the night and honestly I smiled. Oh don't even say it or think it, you would smile too and you damn well know it. So I went across the room and met him at the window. The way the moonlight came down on his face I swear to you he looked like one of the gods winged warriors, yeah I know Kiara calls Losa an Angel but we all know that story, Mathias was different, when I say he looked like an angel I mean like one of the archangels, not an angel of death, though that is debatable given how many times I am sure he has thought of strangling me to death or some such thing. I leaned against the window ledge and saw how he was trying to hide that damn boyish smile of his, and his eyes were twinkling which meant he was up to mischief.
Don't tell me... you got Nala all riled before the sun was even out? Payback for all the Yuletides that I am sure Jackson came and hauled you and Jessica from bed too early? Sarabella used to do the same thing to me, and now my little one is grown taking care of that little one... time sure is a funny thing isn't it healer?
I leaned over placing a warm kiss on his cheek.
Well the sun might not be out but it is after the witching hour which means technically it is Yuletide... so happy Yule healer... I really do hope you get your yule wish, whatever it is.
User avatar
Ellysia
Stablehand
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:48 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Noble Deamons » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:02 am

A groan filled the room replacing the sound of the fires crackling in the hearth, and Noble followed that groan with a sigh. Their first night as husband and wife was also their first night in their new house and Noble didn't want to leave the house or the big bed with its soft sheets, warm thick blankets or the warm blooded man who had her cocooned in his arms. His warm skin against her skin was the most relaxing, blissful feeling and she was all set to fall fully asleep rather than just drift lazily in between the dream world and the real world when she remembered that she had a sister she let loose in the world.
Tal... we can't stay here... she's been left on her own for too long already...
She might have said the words but she wasn't making any movements to get up and get dressed so they could go back to the manor.
Whats your mother or Kiara going to say if they catch her roaming about, the sun will be up soon enough and I still have to find somewhere she can go other than in my room... is it horrible of me that I don't want her staying here in this house? I love her and I would do anything for her but this is our house... we need our time to enjoy it, but I can't forget I owe it to her to make sure she's taken care of until she gets a better handle on the ins and outs of the life she's chosen.
Still she didn't move, she had already dragged Talen out into the night once to chase Audrey down, she didn't want what was left of their wedding night to be spent doing the same thing again but at the same time she couldn't just be remiss in her responsibilities.
I know... we can stay here and Talus can deal with her yeah? They seem to like each other well enough and even if he is a little daft and a hell of alot of arrogant I know he won't let anything happen to her, oh I'm sure he'll carry on about how I just abandoned her which would completely contradict his earlier little tirade but right now I really don't care. Now is this the part where you tell me we have to go anyway and I obey like the good little wife?
User avatar
Noble Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Talus Ranulf » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:53 am

He made sure he knew where she was at all times. This time he made sure that when she went out to hunt he was close enough if there were any problems. He followed closely he knew Noble was probably at home or somewhere with Talen all holed up he could not blame her. He smiled slightly watching Audrey she was always something to watch even before hand. Her little stunt earlier had left him wanting more and wanting her. No one effected him the way she did and he knew that going to the whore house there in town would not help him like it had back in Fable. There was something more about Audrey and he knew it. He just followed he knew that she knew he was there. He knew he needed to stay back a bit at least for the moment. He would not go to her not like the way he was thinking. So for the time being he just watched her.
User avatar
Talus Ranulf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:19 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Aidan Shadow » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:13 am

Their Father had never raised a hand to either of them before that day. He knew then that their Father was pissed. As they were running the laps he looked over at Benny.

So Angel Baby what were you saying that was so bad that would upset Mom?


I just thought they put too much on you at once and that she disrespected Pops by making you Master of the Order without waiting to talk to him. I do not think you were ready.

She did not give me too much at once, this is what I was born to do. I never wanted to rule Pallia, my heart has always been with leading the order. While you were growing and I saw how much like Pop you are I knew that you would be better at running the kingdom.


Aid you know if Pop is that pissed off we must of really hurt Mom's feelings. You know I can not remember him ever raising a hand to us.


I know Angel Baby, I know. I was just blowing off steam as I am sure you were too. We have to remember though Mom has a lot more abilities that we do not think about. I was just pissed that Mom was so willing to hand down punishment because I would not run for something I did not do, and yet Krys attacked Janessa even if she did not mean any harm or anything she could have harmed the baby.


You going soft on us Aid?

Fuck off Angel Baby, that is the woman that is going to be my wife, and the mother of my child. So you know I am going to protect her even against my own family.


I know Aid but who would have thought big bad Aidan Shadow would be brought down by Janessa. It is kind of even more amusing than Uncle Stryder and Aunt Pixie.


Shut up

They rounded past their father who was standing there and they both spoke at the same time.

I will remember my Place

I will remember my Place

Stupid asshole making us run 200 laps that is fucking ridiculous.


It is not so bad Aidan let's just get it done and see what we can do about things later. You know Mom has always loved the Yuletide. She has always done things for us. Even when she was gone for anyone else.

I know I still can't believe Pops whooped you


He did not just whoop me Aidan I think he finally showed you it was not a lack of strength that kept him from doing so to you for all that time. I think it was more of him not wanting to hurt you anymore.


Yeah sure but what hurt was the things that I saw that no one could understand.


You even told me some tried Aid but you know things have been better.

Yeah but now Mom is pissed, because if she was not Pops would not be acting this way. You know she could have probably gave us a worse punishment.


I do not think this is the end of it with Pops.


When they were finally done riding both went to their father and he dismissed them after telling them each morning until he decided otherwise they would be getting up early and running 200 laps. If they were late for the time he set there would be other things added on. For that moment they were only done for the time being he warned them, and the only reason he was letting it be so was so that they could get cleaned up and all for the Yuletide.
User avatar
Aidan Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Mathias_Shadow » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:22 am

Happy Yule Ellyssia. I may have had a hand in a certain little girl being up and giving my son a run for his money. I was just thinking how nice it is going to be to be spending time with my family. You know this is the first holiday that the whole of the family will be together? Jessica and I should never have stayed away. The best part will be seeing Nala open all her gifts kids are a great joy all the time but seeing their faces light up makes it even better.

His hand went into hers it was such a natural thing with the two of them and he leaned over and kissed her cheek.

I hope you get your Yule wish as well. We better get ready I already brought the gifts down there.

He smiled and went and got changed. He also knew where the mistletoe was hung. He thought he might have a little fun with that. Once they were going he caught her under a mistletoe and kissed her, it was not some small peck but it was not one of the more obnoxious kisses either that would leave him wanting to take her upstairs. He had something he was going to ask her later too but right now he slowly pulled back from the kiss and his eyes were shining even brighter.
User avatar
Mathias_Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:58 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Losa » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:46 am

He waited til his sons were done and then he told them to go get ready. He also warned them that it was not over just yet. He watched his sons go and then he looked to Elder.

You know you have a wife that would better have your attention spent on


I know but wanted to make sure you would be ok. I know something is troubling you.

Yeah this whole mess has troubled me from the start. Something came to me that I am going to talk to Kiara about after the holiday is over.


Well if you need me you know where I will be.

I know you will be hovering over Carter making sure she does not do one thing more than what you think is ok.


He shook his head and laughed he headed back into the shadows this time without the guardian that had been staying guard for the duration of what was going on. The only difference was his children's protectors were seen his was not. He had to be happy for elder though he knew that Elder had missed out on a lot with his kids. He now was going to know what it was like to always be there and he knew he would always be there. He had to laugh all the men in the family be it Shadow, Lockheart or Deamons all had the same weakness the women they loved. He headed back to the woman that he loved that was his everything. He slipped back into bed with her after undressing. He would just hold her until she was awake. He did not mention anything about the boys and his marks from the fights were not much at all. He waited to see her awake and then kissed her rubbing his thumb against her cheek.

I think your Yule will be very pleasant. How are you feeling my love?
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Talen Deamons » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:41 pm

He could lay like that there forever he thought. With all they had been through it was how he pictured them. This house their house. He was thinking about what she said.

We should go check on her you know you will not relax until you do. As much as I want to stay here just like this I know what is right. I was thinking though she can either have my room at the hall or why not your room at Black Rose? I would hope neither of us will need the rooms anymore.

He smiled at her keeping her wrapped up in his arms. He kissed her and he knew they would need to get up to check on things.

We can go do that and see everyone for the Yuletide then we can come and hole ourselves back in here. You know we can only keep Mom, Dad and Raven at bay for so long.

He was happy the demon in him was settled down. It was rare for Reaper to come out and play. But when Reaper came out it was not a pretty sight nor was it safe for a lot of people.
User avatar
Talen Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:22 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Kiara Jade » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:04 pm

Losa Shadow did you know you're my hero?
Jade turned in his arms so she was facing him, how many days and nights had been lost because she had been too afraid after her rebirth to come to him showing him she was alive, in a sense... in a sense? Why did she always think that way. She might have died giving up her mortal life but she was reborn into a new life and therefore she was alive. She still felt, she still had a brain that functioned, she could still bleed so she was alive. And she was curled up with the man who had been the very reason why she chose the dark world. There were some who to that day still thought that Kiara put everyone and everything else before Losa but the truth was, whether they saw it or not he was the core of who she now was, he was the center of everything, and their children were just extensions of that center. Gods was he warm too, he always ran at a hotter temperature and that was something Kiara always found great comfort in, being held close to him feeling that heat rolling from him. Summer wasn't always pleasant when she was mortal given how hot the weather could get, but that didn't keep her from being as close to him as she could get.
No came running to tell me that Pallias' Princes were dead so I'm assuming you didn't kill them, not that I thought you would ever do such a thing... but I know you had it out with them both, I saw that look in your eye and I have to admit even though I am so fed up with them right now, it was hard not to run after you and stop you, even though I'm the one who set you on them in the first place. I think they might have needed it anyway, and maybe from now on when it needs to be done, you can just have at them and I'll stay out of it. I have spoiled them all too much I think, Aidan the most, and then Bennett, even the girls have been spoiled in their own way. This is silly. Now is not the time for this talk, look Angel... the sun is rising...
Since her return Aranor had been working on a way to make it so the sun could come into the Hall of Shadows without hurting any of the Coven and the day that Kiara was able to stand before her windows and see the rays of the sun she had cried silent tears, hugged Aranors neck until he asked her to stop because she was choking him and after Aranor had left Kiara didn't care what was going on that day for the first time in over a decade she made love to her husband in the light of day. Now it was Yuletide morning and she could hear the activity of the Hall waking up to that day, she could smell the foods Abigale, Winter and Rory were cooking in the kitchens for the entire Hall, and all the troubles of the night were put aside for that day. Tilting her head upwards and losing a hand in his hair she brought Losa closer to her for a warm kiss.
You asked me how I felt? I feel loved, and alive Losa Shadow. Merry Yule love, now should we go downstairs and spend some time with everyone so we can get it over with and then hole ourselves up wherever we want and not come out until we are damn good and ready to?
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Losa » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:45 pm

I may be your hero but to our boys I am sure I am enemy number one. But you are right it needed to be done. Our eldest did find his ass on the ground. He thought I could not handle him which of course he was wrong.

He held her running his fingers through her hair. Everything and everyone could wait. At that moment the only thing that mattered to him was what meant the most to him. The one person that was his world and had been for a long time.

You are loved and always have been by me. We could always stayed holed up in here for the moment. Nothing says we have to go down there right now. I know places we can go to though I am thinking we need a stop over in Fable first. But now is not the time for that talk either. Merry Yule my love.

He kissed her and kept her wrapped up in his arms kissing her and keeping her close. The rest of the world could and would wait as far as he was concerned. His attention was all on one person and was right where he wanted to be.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Harper Shadow » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:46 pm

That woman scares the hell out me... I haven't seen my father smile like that or even show the slightest bit of interest in anyone...
Harper and Trifton were just coming into the Hall, just in time for Harper to see her father grab Ellysia and kiss her. Okay so it wasn't an indecent kiss but it was no friendly peck on the lips kiss either. Her brother Braxton saw them and waved them over to where he was sitting with Abigale, that was another story right there, Braxton had been pursuing Abby almost from the minute he met her and Abby being Abigale, was making her brother miserable. Oh it wasn't that Abigale was stringing Braxton along or anything like that, it was just that Abigale was always so careful with everything she said and did because of her position as head of staff at the Hall, that she wasn't going to rush into anything or do anything to hurt of embarrass anyone. Not to say that Brax was trying to rush, Harper knew better than that but she could tell that her brother was totally taken with Abigale and Harper was willing to bet a weeks pay that the two hadn't even kissed yet.
...Like I was telling Trifton...
Harper went on while she sat down on a bench next to Sarabella not caring that it was Saras madre she was talking about. She wasn't saying anything bad so why should she have to keep quiet.
Ellysia scares me, look at the effect she has our father Brax... hell he's running around smiling almost as goofy as Jax when he sees miss priss over here...
Harper nudged Sarabella and gave her a grin. At first Harper was dead set against Jackons interest in the former Queen of Hallia but once Harper actually stepped back and saw how Sarabella wasn't like the rest of the nobles and upper class that Jackson had dealt with in the past, she was able to get to know Sarabella better, and now she was all for her brothers intentions to marry the princess and then there was Nala. Everyone loved Nala there was no need to say anything more about the little girl. The little girl who was greeting each person as they came into the hall with a hug and a smile wishing them merry Yule in her cheery little voice.
Don't start jumping on the defense Jax, I'm not saying it mean at all. I just don't want to see the old man hurt, it took him a while to even smile let alone act like he was still a living breathing man with a living breathing mans interests, and I know it's been just as long since Ellysia has remembered that she's a living breathing woman with interests too. Stop looking at me like that Brax, I'm not always too moody to think you know. I firmly believe in everyone having the right to find their own happiness, to live however they see fit for themselves and if fate, destiny or whatever has brought the old man and the warrior witch together, then more power to'em.
User avatar
Harper Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:54 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Audrey Marie » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:49 am

Left to her own devices and feeling a little... what was the word she was looking for to explain the rush she felt at teasing Talus the way she did... excited was going a little overboard but the feeling was close to that, excitable might fit better, after all she wasn't completely overwhelmed by the crazy tingling that raced all over her like tiny little sparks of lightning when she had gotten that close to him. It was indeed interesting the way she reacted to him without so much as a thought though. This was something she was going to have to look further into, something that warranted more attention. Attraction was only normal and as natural as breathing, or as natural as the sun rising and setting but the pull she felt bringing her closer to Talus than maybe she should get was undeniable, and the funny part was... it had nothing to do with blood. She knew so little of the Lycan race other than what Talus would tell her, from those tellings Lycans were no different than the human race, or even vampires, they lived within their structured societies with their rules and laws, sure those rules and laws might differ from other races but there was still order to some degrees. It was the more inner workings of the race, the more intimate details that she knew nothing about. Such as, she knew that with some races once they found their mates, there was no denying that destiny, the proof was all around her with the Shadows, Deamons, and Lockhearts or any who shared their bloodline. There were also races who had need for more than one mate, that was something she always found odd and a little distasteful, but then again once years before she thought the idea of drinking anothers blood was just as distasteful and now she saw it was exotic and maybe even a little erotic. These were the thoughts that were carrying on in her mind while she walked the Hall of Shadows, she had been brought to the Hall upon her return to Black Rose by Tierney Deamons herself who offered her no explanation other than the King and Queen wanted the family gathered at the Hall for Yuletide morning and that whether she excepted it or not because she was Nobles sister and dark child, Audrey was now family. She went along willingly after all she loved to see the Hall that her father had told her so much about and she was in awe of the structure that was in reality an enormous castle with so many rooms it made her head spin. She had stayed at the Hall since arriving in Pallia until she had returned from Fable and was whisked away to Black Rose. Audrey played her part well, smiling and speaking properly when she was spoken to, she answered questions that were asked of her, and she found she enjoyed the mortals of Pallia as much as she did the nonmortals. She was slightly disappointed when she did not see Talus in the grand hall but that disappointment was short lived when she was able to slip away unnoticed for the time being to go exploring. She knew there were some parts of the hall that were forbidden to all who did not have the king and queens specific permission to enter and she was careful to keep away from those areas but then there were areas of the hall that she had been encouraged to explore but yet had the chance to until now. Silently she slipped into the stairwell that led to the caverns below, if she was going to start her little adventure it was best to do so from the ground up.
User avatar
Audrey Marie
Stablehand
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:02 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Kayli » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:19 am

Cameron! Get your lazy butt out of bed!
Kayli came flying from the bathing room, across the floor and jumped up on the bed. She stood over Cameron Wakefield with her hands on her hips, a spark in her eye and a grin on her face. Even though they were old enough to have adult children she still hadn't slowed down. She thought she was going to die of heart failure the night before seeing Krystyna Shadow with her hand wrapped around Janessas throat and then when they all learned the reason why the princess had acted the way she did Kayli was hellbent on packing up all of their belongings, Janessas' and Triftons both and if she had to she would drag her children kicking and screaming all the way back home. That didn't happen though. Cam calmed her down after he checked Janessa over from head to toe and Janessa yelling at him that she was fine had helped some too. It had still taken a hell of alot of convincing on Camerons part to keep Kayli from blowing up as she prone to do from time to time, but once he managed to get her settled down, the rest of the night passed uneventfully, well not quite uneventfully but that was no ones business. Morning was upon them and Cameron was sprawled out all over the bed when she left the warmth of the blankets and the warmth of his skin to get ready for the day. When she was through he was still sleeping away and she decided he had laid around long enough, and she was going to do something about it.
Come on Cam!
She started jumping up and down lightly on the bed remembering back to when they were younger and how she would annoy the hell out of him to wake him up. One particular night that she woke him up was actually the beginning of the life they shared and had shared for years.
Suns' up and you know what today is so stop acting like you don't hear me and let's get a move on you whopping pain in the ass!
Kayli
Stablehand
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:36 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Trifton Wakefield » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:45 am

Seems to me that your father is plenty interested in her. As far as letting that scare you don't let it. I see how he is around her too and that can be a good thing.

He slid down sitting next to her his arm around her listening and wanting to laugh at her reaction. Though he understood her concern to. He leaned and kissed her.

You know it could be good for him too. Especially with everything that you have told me. I think it would help him to actually be interested in someone again. You know sometimes things happen that we least expect.


He nudged her slightly himself.

That does not make it good or bad, makes it what it is. With all the time they spend together it does not surprise me either.
User avatar
Trifton Wakefield
Stablehand
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Talus Ranulf » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:05 am

He was not going to join in the celebration what reason was there for him to do so? He had no real idea about anyone there really. So he felt it was just best for him to stay away for the moment. He was just thinking about things and going about his business. He had made sure that Audrey was safe on the hunt but had not come out of watching her. He knew that she knew he was there. He kept reminding himself that it would take time for her to adjust to her new life and he had to make sure he did what he could to make things easier for her. He was leaning against a tree listening to things. He wondered just what it was that they were going to learn about why Chapman did what he did. That was one of those answers that he wanted. He just had no idea of how much of a bastard Chapman truly was.
User avatar
Talus Ranulf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:19 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Abigale » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:57 pm

It is a good thing, not that what I have to say on it should really matter but let's not forget I have more knowledge of what happens within these walls than most.
Abigale saw the way Harper looked at her and she shook her head.
No I don't mean that I snoop around like some gossiping hen Harper. What I mean is it is my responsibility to tend to the halls daily operations, from cleaning to making sure everything is running smoothly in the kitchens and everything in between. Luckily I have a very competent staff and a fabulous kitchen staff, but I am getting away from my point. My point is, being so involved day in and day out with the inner workings of the hall, I pick up on little tidbits here and there. For example... I knew the moment that your father stopped sleeping in his own bed or in the chair next to Ellysia, the morning that I went in to change the bedding there were two imprints. I also know that Nala sometimes cries in her sleep, not because she is heard but because there are tear stains on her pillow case some mornings. I know the type of shampoo each one of you uses, and that all of you seem to live in showers or baths for as many towels that I have had to have washed.
Abigale did know more than most about the lives of each member of the Order and those that lived in the hall, but what she knew, the more private information, was forever sealed in the vaults of her mind. She was often amused by how stupid their enemies could be because they always seemed to attack the more important members of the family and Order but not one of them had the intelligence to realize that if anyone could bring ruin to Shadowlands, it could be her. She was grateful they were so stupid, she would die before she would ever let slip one secret that could do any real harm to the royal family or any of the Order.
Mathias and Ellysia have found their way to each other, whether it is permanent or not shouldn't matter, what matters is that in the here and now, they are happy to be in each others company and obviously have a bond, which shouldn't really surprise anyone as Trifton has said. So Harper, have your concerns, I know I would feel the same as you do if it was my father or my mother, but don't let those concerns become deeper than they need to be. Everything works in its own time and if they remain as they are now, good for them, if not they are grown adults and will handle the situation as grown adults if that time ever comes.
Suddenly there was a huge roar of laughter and people started scurrying to the doors of the hall, Abigales head turned towards the doors and she was shaking her head again chuckling. Her father was standing in the doorway hoisting Nala up into his arms and there was a pretty little thing standing on one side of him while her mother stood on the other. On the floor sprawled out was a face that no one had seen at the Hall in some time. Abigale watched with interest as Kayne, Queen of Iallia and now Hallia glided across the floor first going to the woman and kissing her cheek, she saw Kaynes lips move saying something to the woman then saw the smile that Kayne gave her before she extended her hand out to the man on the floor and helped Balin from the ground. Balin and his wife Solstice, cousin to the King and sister to Equinox Lockheart had come to Pallia.
User avatar
Abigale
Stablehand
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:15 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Braxton Shadow » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:16 am

He could not figure it out it seemed every time it seemed he was getting close to her it seems not to go any further. He sighed listening to the others go at it. He saw the different people and though a lot of things were going right he still could not get things figured out. He and Abigale were close enough but it seemed that things would just take steps backwards. He was about ready to give up on things with her.

Harper leave Dad alone. After all he deserves to be happy. Some are lucky in that way.

He went back to his thoughts and he knew something had to be done. He was not sure yet but nothing seemed to do anything really for him . He would watch her and spend time with her but seemed it was not going anywhere. He knew it was not going to be an easy thing but he had started to lose hope in anything else happening. He would not say anything to anyone else about it especially his own siblings. Jax was happy with Sara, and Harper with Trifton so why would he say anything about it?
Last edited by Braxton Shadow on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Braxton Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:10 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Harper Shadow » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:36 am

Leave the old man alone? Braxton have you gone stupid? I haven't said anything except that I'm a little worried and why can't I be worried not just for him but for Ellysia too? It's not like either one of them have been that close to anyone else since Dad lost Mommy and Elly lost Warren... right Sarabellla? Anyway don't start in on me to ease up when I haven't done anything wrong...
Harper watched Nala bowl Balin over and watched when Abigale was up on her feet, brushing her hand over Braxtons shoulder while she walked away stating that she needed to tend to their newest arrivals, which included Abbys own parents. That one touch from Abigale made her brothers expression change so slightly and so fast someone who didn't know Braxton wouldn't have noticed it at all. Harper raised a brow and leaned forward closer to her brother.
So that's why you're edgier than usual... hells bells Brax, stop with the little hints and just tell the girl you want her... it's not that damn hard really. I don't know how you could be related to Jax and not know by now it's better to just say what you need to instead of dropping hints and expecting her to figure it out. You two get along so well, and I've not seen anyone make Abby laugh or smile the way you can. We've all seen how much time you two spend together and how she hangs on every word you say even when she's managing the hall at the same time. You can't tell me you haven't seen the little things that happen with her or the little things she does when you're around. Honestly Brax, you better do something before you lose that girl. And don't get pissy with me either, I'm just looking out for my brother alright?
User avatar
Harper Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:54 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Ellysia » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:54 am

Maybe you and Jessica should have been more involved with this family, maybe not. That is one decision that you can't look back on and change Mathias, all you can do is look at the decisions you are making now and question whether they are good for you now. The choices you and Jessica made for your family... for you, for her, for Jackson, Braxton and Harper, those were the best for you to make at the time. There's no point in looking back and regretting any of it because it can't be changed.
I said all I felt I needed to on the matter, and when we were down in the hall I was ambushed beneath mistletoe. I'm not complaining by any means at all, I haven't felt a fire like the one that lights whenever that damn healer kisses me and I don't mind telling you I I like it. I can also own up to being nervous as hell that morning, not because of my hair, or the scars that remained, or what people might whisper. No I was nervous as hell because it took me so long to find the perfect gift for the healer, and it took me quite some time to get it finished too. It's not easy working on a gift for someone when they barely let you from their sight, again not that I'm complaining it just made the task harder than it should be been. Jackson, Braxton and Harper, all three of them helped me with it by bringing me old photos of their family that were stored away. I made a collage of photos of Mathias, Jessica, their children, and added little touches here and there reminding Mathias that life and love goes on, and that his life was a remarkable story of its own. I just hoped that he saw my gift for what it was and that it didn't hurt him or offend him in anyway because believe it or not I don't always do things just to fight with him. Once the kiss was over and I saw those bright, burning blue eyes on me, I don't know I just knew everything was going to be all right. I couldn't help myself. My fingers were on his cheek and it felt like time just stopped, like we were the only two in the room and not until the words actually came out of my mouth did I realize what I said, it just felt natural saying it, as natural as it felt laying my head down next to him at night and waking up with him in the morning.
I've had my wish for awhile now Healer, because I have you.
Last edited by Ellysia on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Ellysia
Stablehand
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:48 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Janessa » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:09 am

Aidan... what in the hell happened?
Janessa was pacing the floor of Aidans room, or was it their room? Hell it didn't matter. She had been up and walking the floors since his father came into the room and pretty much dragged Aidan out of bed at some ungodly hour and even though she tried to find out just what was happening, she kept getting told to go back to the room and wait. That the King was having a meeting with his sons. Meeting my ass Janessa thought when she saw Aidan come through the door into the room looking like he had gotten into a fight with a brick wall and lost.
Sit down.
She pointed him to the bed and went off into the bathing room to collect what she was going to need to clean him up then started the water for Aidan to take a shower. Planting herself between his legs she started gently dabbing at the small cuts on his face and with her free hand put a cold cloth over his right eye.
Aidan... did your father do this to you? What in the world could have possibly made him come after you like this...
She paused for a minute then rolled her eyes.
What in the world am I thinking... of course I know what could make him do such a thing. Your Mama. Oh Aidan, you know sometimes you are still so stubborn. I'm not even going to get into it with you about any of this right now. You look like hell and right now I am just going to take care of my brat prince, and then once you've had a nice hot shower we can go downstairs and maybe just for this morning pretend like no one is mad at anyone for anything?
User avatar
Janessa
Stablehand
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:39 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Sophie » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:49 am

Alright Valiant, we came, we saw, now what I would like to know from you is...iire lye auta?
Sophie asked Valiant when they were leaving. It was a simple question that required only a simple answer. They had been gone from Firyon for too long already and as much as the others were wishing to be in Pallia, she wished to be home with the elf she had barely been able to spend real time with that did not involve going from tree to tree absorbing new surroundings and gathering information. Nobles plight had taken it's toll on more than just Talen. Sophie and Valiant had not been wed long enough to truly enjoy their new union when Valiant was called on for his special talents at observing and going unnoticed, this was one time that she was not going to be left behind. Now that it was over she needed time to enjoy being Valiants wife and she really needed time to adjust to the title of princess that had been handed down to her by Valiants parents.
Amin hiraetha Astalder... and I really am sorry, I know you wish to see your parents and your sisters, I don't mean to sound like a spoiled child. I think I am just overwhelmed with all the travelling we have done in such a short amount of time, I was just looking forward to a nice hot bath and maybe spending some time tucked in our bed. But family should be together for the holidays and if this is where our family is then this is where we will be.
User avatar
Sophie
Stablehand
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:29 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Valiant Panton » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:24 am

wrong alt
If you don't have enemies you don't have character - Paul Newman
Fervent well because I can't edit the avatar yet
DEM stalker of the Week according to Koi
User avatar
Valiant Panton
Stablehand
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:04 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Shadows of Time

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron