The Rusty Dagger (OPEN RP)

The strong shall inherit the world, and with it the power to change it. - A roleplay forum based on the area controlled by player kingdoms and guilds

Re: The Rusty Dagger (OPEN RP)

Postby ThothAmon » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:28 am

"Hail and well-met, My Lord Kaxion", Kain replied. He noted the appraising look in the Drow's eye, and lowered the partial veil he kept under his hat for occasions such as these. "I mean no insult", he said. "But I spent much time in the desert in times past, so I must occasionally cover my eyes for comfort". The Drow worried him; The nictitating membrane over his eyes, the vertical pupils, and his true shadow, that of a great Dragon, were hard to keep from truly adept drow and sidhe.

"I have heard of many of you, and your deeds, and I consider it an honor to be taken in among you", he said smoothly. Taking a chair near a corner, he coughed as he set his slim blade upright in the corner. The cough wasn't real, it was used to cover the heavy sound of his blade as it was set down. Jet black that blade was, with even blacker runes of an truly ancient language scrolling down it's length. Partially sentient, the blade remained quiet and passive under the circumstances.

"Bartender, a double round of drinks for all over here", he called out. He smiled amusedly; "Maybe a bit o' grog might divert the attention elsewhere", he thought. "Just maybe...." And with that thought, he settled in to get to truly know his new guildmates, and possibly have some fun in the doing.
ThothAmon
Stablehand

Postby Venus » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:23 pm

She was just about to start toward the bar she had spotted across the room when she heard a female voice call out over the din.

"Lady Venus. What a pleasant surprise to see you here! Won't you join us?

Smiling happily when she realized it was Kyhera, she crossed the room slowly; taking in the people sitting around the table at a glance.

With a definite sparkle in her eyes, kyhera continued almost mischievously.

And Lord Torkano here has just been telling us about you. Although I must tell you I was a bit confused correlating the Venus he was talking about to you. What was that you said Lord Torkano? Something about a bulge she had?

She turned her eyes to her guild mate, and raised her eyebrows expectantly as he muttered a few more words then promptly started to chug his drink, most of which landed in his lap.

Um, Venus, hi. When did you get here? Stupid question I know, apparently just now. I was, um, I was just telling Kyhera about your third boob and the bulge you carry between your legs...

His voice trailed off as his eyes surveyed her from head to toe

She smiled...but the smile didn't reach her dark brown eyes, and he continued in a somewhat confused voice..

Wow! Um, you seem to be missing some body parts. Either the rumors were not true and my eyes were decieving me, or you were under some curse that has been lifted. I must say you look better without the bulge.

After this last, Torkano gulped at his drink again and seemed to be trying to disappear from her sight while still sitting at the table.

"Welcome Lady Venus please join us

She smiled softly at Lord Kaxion and moved toward the empty chair and sat casually on the edge of the seat.

Venus was just about to tell Torkano exactly what she thought of him spreading rumors about her having a bulge, among her faith mates, when she heard a delighted squeal from halfway across the room

Grandma V! I haven’t seen you in too long! I’ve been telling everyone about you, ask the drow if you don’t believe me. Did father tell you, I’m in charge now. The armies listen to what I say, I finally get to use everything you taught me! In fact I just got back from a magnificent war with Kax and Kyhera here.

How do you know these two anyways? You should really help the Kyhera out, she's always so tense. Almost every time I see her she's clutching her weapons. Bad for her health if you ask me.

This time the smile she bestowed on the young ,excitable elf was real. Her eyes filled with affection as she laughed softly and replied.

Your father didn't tell me you were in charge Squee, we haven't spoken lately, but I'm sure your doing very well with your armies. I know Lady Kyhera and Lord Kaxion from a long time ago.

Kyhera and i have long been allies. Also, sometimes it's a good thing to be tense, i believe its saved Kyhera's life a few times, and even mine if truth be told.

She smiled slightly at the young elf she had long had a soft spot for and looked around at everyone at the table. Luckily for Torkano, she had forgotten just why she was so irritated with him a few minutes ago.

As Lord Kaxion approached with another man, she heard the newcomer call out above the sound of muffled conversation

"Bartender, a double round of drinks for all over here"

Finally, she thought to herself. Just what i need after the day I've had...

Venus smiled gratefully toward the one who called for drinks.
Venus
Fervent
Venus
Soul of Barnabas

Postby Squee » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:41 am

Nice, I definitely need something to drink right now. Thanks bartender! And Kain of course. You’ll love fighting alongside us, especially the drow. Right Kyhera?

Squee quickly picked up his cup and took a big gulp. Now it should be mentioned at this point that Squee’s parents did not regularly consume alcohol. As ruler of a kingdom, Squee’s father believed that he should never subject his mind to effects that could possibly cloud his judgment. Consequently Squee himself had never enjoyed any type of alcoholic beverage.

So even though Squee had just filled his mouth with the liquid, it did not go down his throat as he originally intended. In fact it came out through the same opening it entered considerably faster than it went in. The whole time he was still facing the person he had last addressed, which resulted in alcohol raining down all over the drow.

Gagging and coughing, What is this? Is this suppose to taste like this? It’s so bitter and it burns, I’m pretty sure that isn’t good. Owwwww. I think Kyhera might need a towel….
Squee
Pickpocket

Postby Pyren Arkanis » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:48 am

His hooded cloak helped to disguise the obsidian eyes as they scanned the alleys and shadows as if he expected something to move, betraying itself to his gaze. Catching his mind wandering he shook it off with a small chuckle, his stomach began to growl and rumble and the smell of food wafted down the alley he was walking along. Following it he turned the corner and came across a tavern, looking up at the sign a small sly smile could be seen. The Rusty Dagger, sounds pleasant and quiet.

He opened the door and ducked his head as he entered the Tavern, his was a small frame by his peoples standards, but larger then those that resembled his people in all but size and strength, walking up to the barkeep he made his order and took an open table. He had been new to these lands, but quickly he surmized that much was similar to the memories of another place long long ago. The clink of the food plate and drink brought by the barmaid broke his concetration on the old times. Removing his hood his genuine smile and the one gold piece tip brought a cheerful.Thank you M'lord
His attention focused for the moment on a ancient scripted manual again had he not looked up to reach for his mug and heard a familair name, the scent may have been missed..
Lord Nether
[color=]Ambassador of TEN[/color]

Sidhe Council Master of Arms

~The Defender of CoF~

Guardian of Azrael
Pyren Arkanis
Stablehand

Postby Daryana D'Vlossuliss » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:58 pm

He felt her warm breath against his neck, infuriatingly arousing, while one hand, as soft as silk, caressed his cheek.

“The living dead,” She whispered sensuously against his warm skin.

“Does the term not amuse you? That your blood allows them to live, don’t you find that intoxicating?” She held him in a steel grip, the strength in her hands belying the frailty of her frame.

“Anyhow, I am done with him”, she said dismissively, allowing the follower of Leto to drop to the ground, where some of the Aswang they currently had for hire fell on him, feeding on his aura, his blood, his flesh. Daryana looked around the chambers. They had had a rocky start in these new lands, but things were beginning to look up. She had been able to maintain the kingdom she had build along her sister’s. And keep it, she thought smugly to herself. Actually, she had been able to keep her domain virtually intact while neighbouring Chath Faer had burnt to the ground, the living dead she had allied herself to more than adept in helping her do so.

She tapped a scarlet fingernail along her chin, restless with the current state of inactivity of the Fallen, finally deciding to make her way to the Rusty Dagger, for she had something to discuss with Kyhera regarding information her scouts had passed to her.

A few hours later . ..

She throws open the doors with a motion of her hands, waiting to see if anyone will come out to stop her. Seeing no one approach she walks into the room, untying the ribbons of the cloak she wears, allowing it to slip from her shoulders, knowing that the servant that walks behinds her has picked it up long before any of it touched the ground.The blue hue of her skin shines as it reflects the pale light of the many candles about the place, the striking red of her robes complimenting it. She stops midway into the great room, the vibrant green of her eyes glistening with the red of the infravision inherent to drow. Wrinkling her nose slightly, she detects the presence of the lesser demon, but dismisses him as a threat. Looking about the room, she spies her sister at a table inhabited by others of the Fallen, along with a woman she does not yet know.

Eyes carefully guarded, she approaches the table, taking a moment to adjust the heavy pin that holds back the heavy curtain of platinum hair that falls to her waist. She speaks slowly, surely, but is unable to leave the arrogance out.

Vendui'dalninil. And you Kaxion, greetings to you also, she included the fair skinned elf, carefully omitting the title of Lord she knew Kyhera addressed him by. He might be head of the circle she was allied with, but she wanted to make sure he knew she served no one.

Ignoring everyone else at the table, she takes a seat, careful to maintain her back to the wall.

So this is where you have been spending your time Kyhera. Quaint, I suppose. But actually, I came here with a purpose, as I have actually been looking for you. Word came to the keep of the newest followers of Barnabas, but no one seems to have seen them as of yet. It appears the only way they communicate is through shadows. Personally I doubt their existence, this so called “Cult of the Moon” ? Probably more propaganda by followers of Leto to keep those gullible enough, you know, the followers of Angelique, guessing. So, what does this dismal establishment offer in the form of stimulants?

She looks around for a serving maid, then back to the others, wondering if anyone has anything to say in the matter. Because, although she disguises it firmly, she can't help but be intrigued by these mysterious types others have been talking about.
Daryana D'Vlossuliss
Morituri Te Salutamus
Barnabas
Daryana D'Vlossuliss
Stablehand

Postby Nether » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:52 pm

A small yawn escaped his lips as he leaned forward against the bar, the glass infront of him long since empty. His eyes sat fixed upon the many bottles before him, tracing thier outlines and reading the grimey lables.

He was growing bored.

It had been ages since he had stepped foot into a tavern, and now as he sat here listening to the meaningless clatter of the lesser beings surrounding him, he remember why.

His hands ached, longing to feel the fleeting warmth of his prey as his body drained it away from thier flesh.

His green eyes darted for a moment as several familiar scents struck him at once. Ah, it was Kaxion and....

It took him a moment to identify the second being, old and familiar, a thousand faces flew through his mind until he settled on one.

Pyren.

So he had survived.

Slowly he stood and made his way to a table. He grew tired of listening to the mindless chatter that reached him at the bar.

Selecting a seat facing the door he sat, one leg drapped over the arm of the chair as his chin came to rest in his opposite hand, and he waited. For what he didn't know, but if something didn't happen soon he didn't like the staff's chances of survival.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
Nether
Average

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Fri May 02, 2008 11:36 am

Reylan opened the door to the tavern, ensuring that his hood was drawn over his face. He did not want to be caught in such a place in the dead of night. The smells of food and drink wafted to his nose as he opened the door to the Rusty Dagger. He had hoped his entrance to the bar would go unnoticed, but unfortunately for him, some drunkard was waiting for him when he entered the door, hand under chin and leg draped over the arm of a chair.

“Uh, hello.” Reylan managed and then walked past then man towards the bar.

Ignoring much of what was going on in the bar, he made it to the bartender, still behind his cloak’s hood and sat silently upon a barstool, “Uh … yeah, I hear that this is the only bar within miles that dispenses … er serves … well they call it a Dead Barnaban. It is a drink that I used to order all the time, my spies … ah, friends who came out here said that this bar serves the best Dead Barnaban anywhere this side of Islan.”

Reylan stiffened awaiting the answer from the bartender, he hoped his drink was here, or he had just made on the worst political, military, and personal choices in the history of his career as Supreme Chancellor of the Foundation.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers

Postby ThothAmon » Fri May 02, 2008 11:57 am

Kain had overheard some of the quiet conversation going around, and realised the Lady in question was only half drow. "Ahh", he thought; "The probability of discovery has just gone down". Smiling to himself, he took a long pull on his drink, then abrubtly stopped smiling. "What the hell!!, it don't rain but it pours!!". For another drow had entered; the pure-blooded kind. To top that off, he watched as 3 warriors entered the tavern, questioned the tavern owner, and made a beeline for the table he sat at.

"Hey, you!" one of the men said. "We've been tracking someone who killed a friend of our'n an stole his horse an purse": "You know anything about that?". Smiling politely, Kain replied "Yes. Yes I do. Your..friend..took exception to me for some reason, words were exchanged, and blows were landed". Then still smiling, he continued, "At least, MY blows landed". Looking them in the eye he said "The purse I took for the the lesson he got, the horse I rode here and freed. It might be best if you put it behind you and moved on", he said.

"This is a neutral tavern, no brawling or weaponsplay is allowed in here, and I intend to stick to the rules", he said. "Allow me to buy you a drink before you leave". The men glowered at him, enraged by his admission and his carefree dismissal of them. One of the others said "There's a clearing just outside town, get yer blade and let's see about this lesson of yours", he spat. "If you have the guts, that is". Kain smiled widely and replied "Lead on Good Sirs, if nothing else will satisfy you". Secretly glad to leave the drow's presence, he reached behind him for his sword. If the men had been watching, they would have seen that as he reached for the weapon, the sword moved to his hand, almost as if it sensed the conflict to come.

Bowing deeply, Kain spoke to those seated at the tables; "My apologies, seems there is a slight matter of honor to to attend to". Whistling softly he turned and followed them out...
ThothAmon
Stablehand

Postby GoldWyvern » Mon May 05, 2008 5:27 pm

From the eve of the tavern, reflected in light as a shimmering morsel of sparkle, came the outline of two golden wings. Whatever this creature was, it was no larger then a cat.

As it's head turned to examine the crowd, it's profile was seen. A beak, two offset eyes, and a slender neck was now obvious, as well a moment later, a single hind set of claws. It did not bear arms but instead wings, which it opened in preparation of flight - then drifted lazily down to the raised back of a chair.

Finding purchase there, far enough away from swatting hands to be comfortable in it's perch, it studied the crowd once more. It's beak opened to emit a small squeak, seemingly in frustration, but in reality, as a method of scenting the air. A tail swished back and forth, a sharp horn attached to the end.

In due time it found what it was seeking, it's attention fixed upon a hooded man. With a leap of faith, seemingly, it bounced from chair with it's wings folded - and shifted. Where once there had been a create but less then eight stones in weight, now stood a man.

This one, he was about six foot tall, and of average features - brown hair, a bit light, brown eyes, with flecks of the creature's former gold, and of medium build. He wore armor, also golden, also matching, but mainly hidden over a brown under cloak.

"My Lord," He addressed the secretive man in the hood. "Know that our homes still burn, your place is best with.. " He dropped to a whisper, "Well, there are other places you should be. Please, come.. spend no more time here with these heathens. The Goddess requires your service."
Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.
-Homer Simpson
GoldWyvern
Pickpocket

Postby Deianiara » Mon May 05, 2008 6:09 pm

It's not stormy!! Why is it -never- stormy when I want to make an entrance?? was her inconsequential mental meandering as she entered the tavern. I get clear and sunny or damp and drizzly!! It's just SO not fair!! She huffed quietly to herself as she manuevered deftly between a pair of patrons departing from an establishment known simply as "The Rusty Dagger".

Check any excess egos at the door.

She simply smiled to herself as she pondered those words. What type of claim ticket would the proprietors of this place issue for excess ego?? What mayhem would transpire should the wrong ego be returned?!! The possibilities were deliciously... intriguing.

Her chin elevated slightly as she shifted her gaze towards the wide variety of guards standing along the upper levels of the tavern. They did, indeed, wear the trappings of all three factions. So far, the tale was telling itself true. Well now, shall we see what the next chapter holds for us??

The corners of her lips twitched upwards, teasing a dimple into the curve of her cheek. A small spark of pure joy lit up the depths of her dark-hued eyes as without further ado, she slipped the midnight fabric of her cloak behind her shoulders and entered the great chamber.

Her luck truly was holding out for her this eve, for near the massive fireplace, a table had just become vacant. The server was gathering together the myriad cups and goblets of the past patrons as the slender woman slid into the chair closest to the warm flames.

"Whiskey, neat. With a pot of your hottest, blackest tea. If you would be so kind....." she pitched her quiet voice to carry no further than the ears of the over-worked server.
Deianiara
Stablehand

Postby Kyhera » Tue May 13, 2008 9:37 am

I look at my sister bemusedly. Although she likes not to show it, Daryana is just as intrigued by Oliver and I with the way this world we have returned to has changed.

Lowering my voice so that the conversation remains between her and I I speak.

I know no more of these members of The Cut of the Moon than you do dear sister. I do know that they fight within the confines of the shadows, or at least they appear to, for I know of no one that has really had much contact with them. However, be it as it may, when have you ever been this curious about those that are not of our lands?

I watch as Daryana's dark skin darkens just a little along her cheekbones, which may be a sign of chagrin at being called out on her curiousity.

My eye is caught by the arrival of what appears to be a shape shifter. I watch the creature turn into itself into a man in mid air, a fluid action that may have eluded those whom have indulged a bit more of the establishments spirits than I. I watch as he speaks to a hooded man sitting nearby, then am distracted by the unobtrusive entrance of yet another. This, a woman, who takes a seat by the roaring fire and gives her order to a nearby server.

I turn to the others at the table, speaking loud enough for anyone in the room to hear me.

It does appear as many are seeking what this establishment has to offer. Yet I can't help but wonder why people come to a gathering place, just to be alone.

I feel the corners of my mouth turn up, making it clear that my comment was not a jibe, but an invitation to any around us that should wish to join us.
Moi
Insert something clever here
MTS/OAFS
Kyhera
Peasant

Location: Somewhere in the pieces of your dream shattered world

Postby Kaxion » Tue May 13, 2008 3:40 pm

Drink flowed freely as more entered the room Kaxion and his companions sat in.Amongst them Lady Daryana Kyhera's sister from what Kaxion heard of them the two were as different as their appearances suggested.

Lady Daryana spoke"Vendui'dalninil. And you Kaxion, greetings to you also"

Kaxion smiled pleased that she had not included title or rank within her greeting these things meant nothing to Kaxion.It was little known that nobility was thrust upon him had he had his way he would have lived his life contentedly a priest in the service of Barnabas.

"Vin'ult lueth al tha Jallil Daryana" Kaxion responded the drowish words flowing eloquently off his tongue despite the years since he had last used the language.

Kaxion could not help but notice the Drows aloofness as she set herself against the wall her body language guarded and full of a mystic energy the strength of which was extremely rare in these lands quite possibly even rivalling his own.......

Glad she's on our side he thought to himself....

Then he entered the room sauntering in lazily Kaxion could not help but recognize the power of the Demon as he entered and draped himself down upon the chair his chin resting upon his hands a look of bemused boredom clear upon his brow.

"Nether old friend what brings you here?"Kaxion asked as he walked toward the place Nether rested "No doubt you come hunting the weak of these lands once again."Kaxion smiled to the demon.

He then took notice of a lady entering the room and making her way to the bar she wore a cloak of midnight black, but that was not what Kaxion took notice of.
It was the insignia of Guild and Faith she bore he noted.

"Lady Deianiara I presume?"Kaxion asked as he made it to the bar "Please do join us at our table.Many of the Council and our allies are joined here"Kaxion waved to the table he and his companions had gathered at.
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
Kaxion
Pickpocket

Postby Deianiara » Thu May 15, 2008 5:53 pm

"Please do join us at our table.Many of the Council and our allies are joined here"

She quirked an eyebrow at the invitation. The scrolls carefully stashed in one of her message-pouches were practically chanting her name, taunting and teasing at her rabid curiosity in an effort to be read and acted-upon immediately...

....but when the leader of one's guild requests ones presence at thier table, one had best make her way over to said table...and LIKE it. If nothing else, her patrona had most definitely drilled THAT knowledge through her thick skull. Along with various tidbits of arcana and skullduggery and alchemical experimentation...

She beamed a bright smile at the rest of her new-found associates as she bounced to her feet. As a whole, they looked none-too-thrilled to have admitted to thier ranks one that appeared to be so young and callow (and engergetic, let's not forget that!) as her oh-so-unassuming self.

"I'd be honoured to join your table tonight. she stopped just -this- short of gushing. "Hopefully that waiter will be able to figure out where I have moved to!! She made a grand production of approaching the tabled gathering of guild-mates and allies as she dropped her voice to a conspiratorial whisper. "After all, he's quite nice to look at, but I don't think it was his mental prowess that they hired him for!!!

Her hazel eyes were quite bright with merriment as she appropriated an empty chair and seated herself amongst allies.
Deianiara
CoF
Deianiara
Stablehand

Postby Squee » Fri May 16, 2008 1:23 am

Still not having acquired a suitable refreshment to quench his thirst, Squee decided to go over to the bar. Much to his dismay he found little behind the bar that he recognized. After a bit of sulking he settled on just plain water. The cup of water was quickly downed and refilled. Having had one need satisfied Squee looked back to his table. Slowly more people appeared to be joining and it was already the largest party in the establishment.

Just then Kaxion called out to a young woman who had just entered.

"Lady Deianiara I presume?"Kaxion asked as he made it to the bar "Please do join us at our table.Many of the Council and our allies are joined here"Kaxion waved to the table he and his companions had gathered at.

The young woman appeared to have accepted Kaxion’s invitation and proceeded to find herself a seat at their table. Something about this lady stood out to Squee, although he wasn’t quite sure what. All of a sudden Squee realized that he was getting quite nervous. His experience with woman of somewhat similar age was pretty much nonexistent. He only had a few close friends his age but they were all males.

Summoning what courage he could Squee walked back to his table, drink in hand. Reaching the table he selected a seat next to the young lady and set his drink down. Pulling out the seat and sitting down, Squee introduced himself. Lady Deianiara? Hi, they call me Squee . I grew up in these lands and I haven’t seen you around before. I must say though, it’s a pleasure to meet you. He paused to grab his drink hoping to hide the nervous silly grin that was starting to creep up on his face.
Squee
Pickpocket

Postby -Link- » Sat May 17, 2008 1:16 pm

Standing outside, Link peered about examining the establishment. There seemed nothing special about it. The weathered sign admonished Link to take it easy if he were to enter the place. Excessive egos huh, well if I know this crowd, that rule will never be followed, Link thought to himself smirking. Turning his back to the door, he looked around. Well, I guess I can stay for one drink, there isn't exactly anything going on out here.

He slipped in the closing door and noticed a large crowding of people. Having faced many of them on the battlefield, Link decided it might be best to start the night off alittle further away. Taking a seat at the bar, Link looked about and noticed many foreign ales, whiskeys and a multitude of liquors he couldn't identify. Link nodded to the bartender and said, "Water please, nothing more." Link looked around the room once more and thought, This could be a long night, and having a sharp mind would be best...
Today is the day of reckoning, and I will speak the truth without fear.
Five Judges
-Link-
Peasant

Postby Crunch » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:37 pm

Finally out of the workshop! And while Igneous was attending to the boring things included in authority and land to overlook, Crunch got to play!
While everyone back at the base camp was busy building, he was chatting it up with the locals.
With word out on the street about this new state of the art night club, who would want to stay home?
So off he went.....

Traveling the only way he knew how, FAST, he arrived in little time at all, golden boots smoking from the friction of travel.
The place they were all talking about was obvious. With a quick look over the signage, he decided he would definately proceed.
Not a looker, walking into public places before he is known always was kind of awkward.
With a body low to the ground and just as capable of digging through it as walking on it, he was always dirty.
Lucky for him, his height always managed to keep him out of the sight of many.
He was about as tall as the middle of the average shin.
He quickly moved to a table oposite a large group in the common room.
Reaching the top of a table, after using a chair leg then back, he began to reach around in the only pocket his shredded pants had to offer.
Pulling out a bag about the size of his pocket itself, he loosed it's ties and sat it on the table.
Although he was not impressive to most people in appearance, few would laugh at a show of his dexterity.
After traveling through the earth, not much is a challenge anymore, and he could do it with easy and speed.
But even more important, his favorite thing to show off was not even his at all.
Out of the bag he pulled on a set of very tiny heavy dark gloves.
Then, reaching into the bag, he plucked out two flames, one with each hand, the size of which were like that of the flame comming off the candles at most of the tables.
He began to juggle them between his hands,
"Thwiiip, Thwiiiip"
Igneous always had inventions even the most schooled were curious about.
Flamming marbles moving through hands the size of bottle caps.
Then, one in the air, Crunch reached for another, to make three, as he juggled them.
Throwing them high, he took a glance around the room, and to get a second glance, began to alternate the juggle behind his back, then in front.
This was his fun, in such a small life...........
Just to be noticed.
Crunch
Stablehand

Postby Kyhera » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:38 am

My attention is grabbed by the creature that enters the bar. Anything out of the ordinary is enough to grab my attention nowadays. Is this just an oddity or someone sent to try the rules of the establishment? I turn to my companions and take my leave from their table, noticing out of the corner of my eye that Daryana follows me.

I make my way towards the being, and watch as he begins juggling what appear to be . . flames? I turn to Daryana, watching the half smile that plays with her lips, as she is caught unawares, enchanted perhaps by this small show. I love watching my sister being something besides a mage of power. It tells me that deep down the dark visage of the Ilythiiri, lies a being that can still find some joy in the smallest of things.

We both lean against the bar counter, silently motioning for drink while taking in this form of entertainment.
Moi
Insert something clever here
MTS/OAFS
Kyhera
Peasant

Location: Somewhere in the pieces of your dream shattered world

Postby Crunch » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:27 pm

After Juggling front to back for a few seconds, He began just juggling in front again.
Then, with stronger motions, he began throwing the flames slightly higher.
All of a sudden, he was juggling all three flames with one hand.
Not mising a beat, he began to reach with his right hand, back into the bag, pluck and toss up into the air.
Pluck, and toss, pluck and toss, his right hand was now a match for his left, juggling six flames, three with each hand.
He felt like he was flying. He wasn't quite able to take a look around the room at this point, but was sure at least SOMEBODY was watching.
He began to switch two flames at the bottoms of the two circles with one another, one from each hands cirlce was now in the other,
Then in rythm, as each of the three flames reached the bottom of it's respective circle, it would be switched to the other hand, then up again.
Crazy Folded Eights he called this one. It was one of his favorites. His hands were now almost blurred to onlookers, and sometimes even got so to himself.
Crunch
Stablehand

Postby Crunch » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:14 pm

He could not keep this pace for long. After tossing crazy folded eights as long as possible,
Crunch swiftly let two of the flames, one from each hands circle fall back into the bag on the table. He then merged the two loops of flames into one with four flames now.

Throwing them slightly higher than before, he began to walk in slow laps around the top of the table he was standing on. Then, walking to the center of the table, he began to slowly step through the loop of cicling flames he was juggling in his hands. After that was accomplished, he began to walk laps around the table at regular pace, throwing the flames a little lower than before.
Crunch
Stablehand

Postby Torkano » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:59 am

Torkano sat as the drow words jumped off the tongues from the people around the table. He knew very little of the language and as long as he didn't hear his name and the translated word for idiot, he didn't care what was said. He noticed a familiar stench which emminated from the bar and with a slight glance back, he saw Nether. It had been a long while and from a different land when the two had fought along side eachother. Tork was fond of the great demon and they shared good times together along with the other demon Eisheth. Those were fine days fighting under the banner of DEAD CELL with Thantos, GooGoo, Dux, Jman, Oedipus and Artanis. He reeked as if he'd been feeding off the life forces lately.

Torkano's attention was then diverted to the parlor trick weilding creature. Tossing what looked like fire balls. Neat trick Tork thought but not as neat and Kaxion's trick which he announced.

Nice trick eh, Kax, but let's see him piss fire like you after a night with your concubines, right?

Tork Chuckled.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf

Previous

Return to The Disputed Kingdoms