Page 1 of 2
The End

Posted:
Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:45 pm
by t-Exodus-t
I Had to Say something, as I Have been here from the Start, well there were breaks, 1 lasted 3 and 1/2 yrs....
after 11 yrs, i have made my fair share of Mistakes, the one was unforgivable, i wont go there because this will be 1 of my Final Threads that i ever Start, and i would rather remember the good times at this point.....
Flashback 1998
I Had me a Brand New Webtv lol, you guys remember those dont ya lol...
well i was new to the web, soooooo i do a search of online games..
2 games were at the top of the list then
1 called Earth 2025
the other Monarchy
so i started me some kingdoms in the Chaos/outcast game..
Man i was raped right outa the gate, i was burned, Sorcered attacked , thats when the numbers were not 30056 as the newest , they were more like 32056 ...yea 2000 kingdoms in 1 faith, well after awhile of being slaughtered, i learnt the game and a few Tactics, 2 ages later i joined my Friend Prince Ken in Lx3, they had over 100 members, by the second war i was promoted the AGM of War, lol I Remember staying up allllll night manyyyyyyy nights refreshing my page watching my Kingdom lol
Then I Started Posting
Needless to say i was well loved right outa the Gate lol
I was pretty much hated by everyone except the guys i was leading into Battle ...
The Next Age I Left Lx3 and Formed Death in Effect, with the catchy tag D~I~E ,
as far as the boards we took it to another level as far as talk of Honor and Strength , Glory and War... at our Largest Point we had 168 Members.....
I Was even more Hated then by the Big Guilds .
i wont go on because it would take all day to tell everyone here i have known ,how i feel ....
I Will Say this game has always been dif than any other game i have ever played.... i will miss it, and i will miss the community..
so here to you guys... thanks for the good times , Friend or Foe
Necro
Lancelot
Hanniabl
Fire Maiden
Shadow
Anarane
Koi
Virch
Asoc
Z
Elohssa
Trunks
GD
Hellforge
Dysh
Maverick
Venus
Fireslash
Sunblade
Judima
Immortal
Seska
Prince Ken
Dauthi
Kenchen
Pegasus
Deadfunk
Grunt
Odin
Sparrow
Neurosis
Soul Demon
Whit
Decae
and all the others , i could keep going for days.....
Thank you for the good, bad and ugly Times here...
i will miss and always respect all of you....
Shred
GM D~I~E
GM Sacred
AGM Wind
AGM IOM
AGM Lx3
AGM TDoD
AGM Dark
AGM AoA
Re: The End

Posted:
Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:53 pm
by Koi
Good to have played along side you also.
When I first meet you on the boards. You were nothing less then a douchebag. You quickly became one of my worst enemy's and that fueled me to keep playing when I had almost grown tired of playing. When you actually stopped playing. The game got boring. I didn't have a villain to hate anymore.
Re: The End

Posted:
Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:00 pm
by t-Exodus-t
yea back then i realished being the one you love to hate... even had it in my sig lol....
i play at TW, its ok i guess, its not nor never will be this game, i ask Dauthi to bring back Halodreams, even offered a grand for the rights to the site and the codes.....
that could have been a great game, yes it was a clone but had dif functions i loved, like storeing the land you took... that was freaking awesome man....
Dauthi is a good guy but should have no admin power in a game he plays lol
Re: The End

Posted:
Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:10 pm
by Dauthi
Shred I hope to see you at TW when the new world starts, and anyone else who wants try to keep the community together and wishes to join us there is welcomed.
I'm really good at teaching early tactics and i've got a great group of players lined up to help with long term stuffage.
as far as a copy site to this one, guys this platforum is dead. we are just beating the dead horse at this time.
Re: The End

Posted:
Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:37 pm
by keepers369
TW? I woould like to try this but what is the TW stand for?
Re: The End

Posted:
Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:14 am
by Anarane1
I have played this game off and on for 6 years. Have had fun and loved to rp as well. Had some wonderful time with my characters and with the others I rp'd with. Trying to remember who first brought me to Canon. Had played Monarchy a bit after stumbling into it but never had anyone to teach me the tactics. First Guild I was in was Taivain and chose The Necromancy House. It made for some great rp along the way. Went through several other Guilds. Helped start Scared.
Miss Guidion as my Brother and Friends like Ori and Kain. We did some great rp together as well.
Exodus talked me into coming back this age and I am happy and sad that he did. Happy because I got to play one last game. Sad that it is coming to a close. I had also played at Dauthi's site. But nothing compares to the friendships formed, the enemies gathered and the general all around good times.
Thank you for the good times and thank you Exodus for having me come back on last time.
Thank you to all the admin and creators that made the community what it is and was. Good luck with your next venture.
Hugs for all my dear friends. You know who you are. Pokes enemies with my staff. Don't know if I really ever had any enemies.
Good games to all and if you want to keep in touch PM and I will give you my contact info.
Lays down my quill as I rise and move to the window looking out across the lands as I see the slowly begin to fade.
Re: The End

Posted:
Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:17 am
by t-Exodus-t
Dauthi wrote:Shred I hope to see you at TW when the new world starts, and anyone else who wants try to keep the community together and wishes to join us there is welcomed.
I'm really good at teaching early tactics and i've got a great group of players lined up to help with long term stuffage.
as far as a copy site to this one, guys this platforum is dead. we are just beating the dead horse at this time.
i play at tw, in w26 and w30
its ok, its just to much man, if you have 40+ villes like i do, and dont have a premium accout, which cost like 5 dollars a month , its wayyyyy to much time... and the game play is pretty sad, new players just get raped by huge tribes, and no big good tribes will even think of taking a noob in....
only reason i am in a good tribe is my connections from here, i have been playing what 7 or 8 months now.... its just not the same, yes this is a more simple format, but the game is great, atleast you have a chance to fight back with CS and Graid, there you are just helpless unless you have alot of villes or a good tribe...
and i see halodreams is down now aswell.... it sux man, Dauthi you could save the day and open your doors back up man, you are gonna get atleast 40 players you know .... and you also know i will help you with server cost and ask nothing in return but you dont create god realms to take out my Guild lol...
Dauthis game was set up alot like this one, the biggest differance was more turns and the land storage, say you took out a 40k dom and have 30k open acres, you could store 20k acres of that , everything you downsize goes into storage for you to offer and get it back, you could be 40k built and if you had 200k stored, you would get like 2k a pop for a small cash offer.... it was great, Sacred was mean as hell over there, we had 100s of thousands acres stored, we were wiped out by Ds god realm and within 4 days were righ back at the top all of us with like 30k built lol....
of course we lost 3/4 of our player base after that because they got pissed at D....
never the less, i liked the game alot, and game play and war was even better than here really,
tw is a brit game that cost to even try to be strong... you can play free but it sux if you dont pay, and even if you do pay its not like this or HD....
Re: The End

Posted:
Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:43 am
by Reylan Talonspyre
TW = Tribal Wars
Re: The End

Posted:
Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:45 am
by owly
TW is a pay to play(Play Better) Game, i don't know if i want to be appart of that. Maybe i'll play. Evony is also pay to play(Better) and Hatama get by without paying i think she been playing for two months now and she only paid 5 bucks so far. There never be a place that i can be my stone self like i could be here. i'm going to miss this place. i never got a chance to play with Venus or play again with Seska. i wish Seska could be here for the last couple of days. i wish a lot of people was here for the last couple of days. Maybe they keep the boards up, i hope they do....
To my friends and foes alike.... Peace Out
Re: The End

Posted:
Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:33 pm
by t-Exodus-t
Seska is here......
sorry seska, i know i wasnt suppose to say anything, but does it really matter now ????
Re: The End

Posted:
Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:32 pm
by Maverick
Re: The End

Posted:
Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:25 pm
by t-Exodus-t
very good news guys.... Thanks Mav, i am with you , and will bring as many as i can if you guys do this thing....
Re: The End

Posted:
Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:32 pm
by Dauthi
Just because I want to make sure a "clearer" picture is painted then what shred is painting.
Tribalwars is a game that -can- take up alot of time. The "top" players usually purchase their prem account privs, but not all players us it, and you don't -have- to have it. Yes it does cost give or take 5$ a month if you by it month to month, but if you buy in a bulk it goes cheaper. Also you can win prem points in various differnet ways.
As far as the new player getting "raped" by huge tribes this is true AND false. If you are a new player and join an older world then yes you will be forced to start were players have already grown themselfs to larger size then you are. But its like starting cannon mid way through an age, you are small fries compares to the biggest players in the game, but there is a "player handicap" put into place to allow smaller players to grow.
The part that makes it False is, when you join a new world a world that just opened. Like I"m creating a team to do. when a new world opens there is a rush of people joining and everyone is on even playing field.
As far as new players not getting into good tribes, thats true and false also. Most of the super elite tribe that are created at the start of a world don't recruite new people cause there are so many new people each world that some stick and some don't, but Its possible to get into a good tribe if you bother to show your willing to play the game. Then again, if you decide to join and are from here, you can alway join what ever tribe i'm running and not only will you get top quality training(ask any of the others who started w26 when it first came out) but you'll be among friends.
A world runs for a LONG time, actually no world has ever ended to my knowledge. W1 is going on 4 years now. Shred's experience with w26 is that he joined well late into the game. When he joined I believe most of us had 40-60 villages, and now most of the top players have 200 or so villages while he only have 40-50 or so. So yes he joined and probably feels like a small fry in a world of monsters, but if you join a world when it first opens up and bother to learn the ropes right and keep semi active then theres not reason you can't be a top 100 player. top 100 out of 1k's of players.
And shred, one more time this text based platforum like canon is dead and gone dude. so few people are interested in it its just not worth it.I will not bring back my game ever again. and I think shutting down canon is probably the best idea ever done, now most of us can rememer it for the good, and not watch is slowly keep shrinking.
Re: The End

Posted:
Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:44 pm
by t-Exodus-t
its a fun game, its just alot to learn, i was lucky, i was force feed mass info and tactics , then gifted what 11 villes to start, i have some nice villes there in both worlds i play, its just rough without a pre account , esp if you are tring to mass troop do attact plans, and the script factor is huge there, its way time consuming, when you are going 4k villes on 4k villes in mega wars there , you better have have some time to invest if you wanna keep your villes.....
Besides you know i am an old school kinda guy anyway,
i will keep playing over there , but i would pay 5 a month for this before i would TW str8 up man...
if it aint broke dont fix it.... i doubt any game that i couldnt win money at would keep my intrest for 11 yrs like this has....
yea its cool seeing your building and walls and stuff, and watching your little men work...
maybe a graphic upgrade would be nice , but i like this structure and battle, just something about seeing
Our Forces Overran some poor fool with ease
rather than a report with a colored dot...
thats something that would upgade the game a little when the news comes back for the attack have graphics to fit the news,
massacred troops ect with each race represented , for human have dragons either engulfing the enemy with fires or Bludged by Trolls ect...
anyway yea....,,
not bashing tw i like it , i am glad you turned me on to it, but i like this better ...
Re: The End

Posted:
Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:54 pm
by Dauthi
aye, it can be time consuming and honestly, I don't enjoy playing past 200 villages personally.
I enjoy the time from first village to about 100 villages.
from 100 to 200 is ok, if your around first the first 100 since your organized the villages.
I know alot of people who don't use prem accounts and instead of being agressive attacken players, they are what is called a "turtle" with only a handful of offensive trops and mainly deffensive, and they support players who are more agressive, while being feed inactive villages so they can grow.
Lots of politics for anyone who likes that about games, and lots of differnet strats.
There is also the option to co-play for them with limited time. two or more players playing the same account, were each player plays their time leaving the rest of the time to other players.
Re: The End

Posted:
Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:59 pm
by Kenchan
LoL i played w6 and alittle with Dauthi as well
w6 i had well over 300 villages and i only brought those premium points when our tribe had a huge war lol I can't be bother to look thru each village for defense and offense units
I did fine without those pay to play stuff. The begininning is boring.....mid is fun......when you get more than 100 it starts to get tiring, but still fun.
I'm thinking of rejoining but i'm sure i probably would quit after awhile....my attention span doesn't last long for games lol
Re: The End

Posted:
Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:01 am
by t-Exodus-t
i edited my last post since you posted D , do you think the ideas i mentioned about graphics would make this game more appealing again ???? or yours for that matter ????
Re: The End

Posted:
Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:44 am
by _Nagash_
Don't think that'll work, mate.
As for TW - it is really time consuming if you want to play it right, and in the end all boils down to having the right allies and timing your attacks to the millisecond. Tis fun for a while, but mostly because of the other players.
Re: The End

Posted:
Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:08 am
by I]\/[mortality
one main reason i quit tw lol didn't bother to time my attacks anymore or check it out every hour to make sure i'm not attacked! XD
Re: The End

Posted:
Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:35 am
by Kenchan
Ahh timing attacks lol try it with 50 villages lol and got it down to + or - 1 sec error
those were not fun times lol i stay up most of the night just doing them. sleeping a few minutes when there is a gap btw the next sending lol
Re: The End

Posted:
Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:38 am
by Gerien
Kenchan wrote:those were not fun times lol i stay up most of the night just doing them. sleeping a few minutes when there is a gap btw the next sending lol
You mean you did this by choice?

Re: The End

Posted:
Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:39 am
by Dauthi
The game is that addictive you find yourself wanting to do it.
Re: The End

Posted:
Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:14 pm
by _Nagash_
Gerien wrote:Kenchan wrote:those were not fun times lol i stay up most of the night just doing them. sleeping a few minutes when there is a gap btw the next sending lol
You mean you did this by choice?

*nods*
I lost a lot of ground because I am too attached to my sleeping, boozing, relaxing and not being TOO indolent at work.

Re: The End

Posted:
Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:12 pm
by t-Exodus-t
My Tribute to Monarchy/Canon
I don't know where the years have gone
Memories can only last so long
Like faded photographs, forgotten songs
And the things I never knew
When the skin is thin, the heart shows through
Please believe me what I tell you is true
Where's the lights, turn 'em on again
One more night to believe and then
Another note for my requiem
A memory to carry on
The story's over when the crowds have gone
All my friends have been crucified
Made life a long suicide true
Guess we never figured out the rules
But I'm still alive, my fingers feel
Gonna play on till the final reel's through
And read the credits from a different view
Where's the lights, turn 'em on again
One more night to believe and then
Another note for my requiem
A memory to carry on
The story's over when the crowds have gone
When the crowds are gone
When the crowds are gone
And I'm all alone
Playing the saddest song
Now that the lights are gone
Turn them on again
One more time for me my friend
Turn 'em on again
I never wanted to know
Never wanted to see
I wasted my time
Till time wasted me
Never wanted to go
Always wanted to stay
'Cause the person I am
Are the parts that I play
So I plot and I plan
Hope and I scheme
To the lure of a night
Filled with unfinished dreams
I'm holding on tight
To a world gone astray
As they charge me for years
I can no longer pay
Turn 'em on again (repeat)
I never wanted to know
Never wanted to see
I wasted my time
Till time wasted me
I Never wanted to go
Always wanted to stay
'Cause the person I am
Are the parts that I play
The parts I play
And the lights
Turn then off my friend
And the ghosts
Well just let them in
Cause in the dark
It's easier to see........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoLbjaYpsNk&feature=related
Re: The End

Posted:
Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:37 pm
by _Nagash_
Savatage FTW!
