Page 1 of 1

Where to go?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:12 pm
by zeblamar
OK, looking to get back into the game. I see that there is less people and less guilds then before. So I'm not sure on where to go. So I ask if some one could give some stats or some thing showing about how many players are in each faith, and if possible how many guilded vs unguilded. I would like to join the faith that needs the extra players. Also if needed I might be willing to make a guild if it would help things out.

Re: Where to go?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:48 pm
by Mickal Redwater
Good to see you coming back :)

The biggest faith is Angie (there are only 26 guilded kingdoms though)
Barnie has 2nd most kingdoms but 31 guilded
Leto is the smallest, only 1 guild of 22 members.

Probably best bet is to go Leto.
Also more guilds are always welcome :) not too many at the moment and i wouldnt mind seeing a few smaller guilds.

Re: Where to go?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:32 pm
by hellforges
welcome back, nice to see people are coming back, as I am too.

Just dont go unguilded, they are very nasty nowadays. they dont fight when needed, and do scum when not. hayyy :knight:

Re: Where to go?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:17 pm
by t-Exodus-t
Cole Could use some active players, really everyone could, i know you from before, Leto is short handed and could use some active and good players.

Re: Where to go?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:15 pm
by t-Exodus-t
speaking of which, untill the game grows or for this age anyway we will have a 20 member cap, we would love to have you in D~I~E , and other whos app we have had to reject, we may have 1 or 2 spots open as guys become inactive , but to go Leto would help them out alot

Re: Where to go?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:10 pm
by Squidgey
We could all use active players :)

Re: Where to go?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:08 pm
by zeblamar
Thanks for the input. I will be going Leto. Now if some one could kindly point me in the direction of some one in charge of the Leto Faith Forums I shall get my kingdoms underway.

Re: Where to go?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:51 pm
by owly
No one really uses the 'faith forums' anymore but i guess my girlfriend can do it for you so your added....

edit/Your in like sin...

Re: Where to go?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:51 pm
by zeblamar
Ok put an app in for a new guild. Pulled RK out of the closet to use as a temp guild until new one is approved.

Re: Where to go?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:52 pm
by t-Exodus-t
not sure who is doing apps, you may want to just change charter and go with RK , thats what i had to do with D~I~E


good luck and welcome back as a Guild

Re: Where to go?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:01 pm
by I]\/[mortality
zeb!

Re: Where to go?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:51 am
by zeblamar
lol yes i'm still alive

Re: Where to go?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:01 am
by Kaxion
Hey Zeb long time no see welcome back!

Re: Where to go?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:38 am
by Venus
im still mod of barnie forums, so if anyone wants on, have your gm send me the list please:> u guys should start using them again

Re: Where to go?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:11 pm
by t-Exodus-t
to bad you are not a admin, then maybe you could keep us alive, we have a week left ,