Page 1 of 3
There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:44 pm
by Reylan Talonspyre
... and we are her sword.
Goddess guide our blades and feed us from the lands we have taken in your name.
Pre-War:
THE GATEKEEPERS (G) 4 2,295,236 573,809
MERRY UNION OF MERCENARIES (MuM) 20 7,014,606 350,731
Post-Strike:
THE GATEKEEPERS (G) 4 3,007,417 751,855
MERRY UNION OF MERCENARIES (MuM) 20 5,996,447 299,823
Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:49 pm
by Gokou7
Wow Reylan... I know MuM is in my faith but thats a super hit and i wish your guild luck!
Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:22 am
by Mickal Redwater
Sadly most of MuM's networth was just me

so they just mostly hit me

But good work.. ive been inactive for mostly 2 weeks

just got back on today really.. just missed your hit

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:13 am
by MoP
Slacker!
Nice hit Gay-Rey! Let's have some fun

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:39 am
by Bogumil
That will have to do for my first action since I returned. Sorry Rey.
Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:47 am
by MoP
Too bad we can't rape the whore

She enjoys it too much...
Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:19 am
by Reylan Talonspyre
Last night, the war chat went something like this, over speaker phone:
Reylan: "Are you sure we can break a 1.1 million net worth kingdom and then fortify the kingdom?"
Ashin: "Yes. Maybe. I mean, I am bored! Who really cares?"
Reylan: "Well, we won't know if we don't try to break them."
Ashin: "Don't be so pessimistic!"
Reylan: "You know how insane this is right?"
Ashin: "If it goes good, I get the credit. If it goes badly, you get the credit."
Reylan: "I guess if it goes well, we are heroes. If it doesn't, we can at least fight some other people."
Ashin: "Yeah!"
Mickal & Bogumil, nice return strike. I am reminded of a book I am reading. In it, two opposing shield-walls battle each other, looking for the weak spot within the wall to break through and collapse the wall of protection. This book takes place before the advent of the longbow or plate armor, so the warriors would make stabbing thrusts with long swords, something for which the old Roman short sword was better suited. Either way, these shield-wall fights were gruesome affairs and very bloody, which is kind of how I saw this. The only problem is that my shield-wall is only four kingdoms long, which allowed your twenty kingdom long shield wall to wrap around our edges and flank us, then crush us.
Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:49 am
by MoP
What do you mean, you had a shield?
Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:08 pm
by Zhord.
Reylan Talonspyre wrote:Mickal & Bogumil, nice return strike. I am reminded of a book I am reading. In it, two opposing shield-walls battle each other, looking for the weak spot within the wall to break through and collapse the wall of protection. This book takes place before the advent of the longbow or plate armor, so the warriors would make stabbing thrusts with long swords, something for which the old Roman short sword was better suited. Either way, these shield-wall fights were gruesome affairs and very bloody, which is kind of how I saw this. The only problem is that my shield-wall is only four kingdoms long, which allowed your twenty kingdom long shield wall to wrap around our edges and flank us, then crush us.
Bernard Cornwell, Last kingdom et al?
Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:32 pm
by DeviusZwei
reylan seriously? perhaps Eaters + G vs MuM may have been a good battle. but this was suicide. dont commit suicide please.
Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:14 pm
by Ashin
We will take peace when ever you want, this was a fun war and I liked blowing shit up!!!
Rey is reachable by email.
Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:31 pm
by owly
i'm available at any porn site
Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:24 am
by _Nagash_
Teehee! Good war choice, master Reylan!
Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:29 am
by Reylan Talonspyre
DeviusZwei wrote:reylan seriously? perhaps Eaters + G vs MuM may have been a good battle. but this was suicide. dont commit suicide please.
I will make this as clear as possible for you: You do not run this faith, nor do you speak for my guild.
Here were the opening stats with that sort of war:
THE GATEKEEPERS (G) 4 2,295,236 573,809
EATERS OF THE DEAD (Eaters) 14 6,520,455 465,747MERRY UNION OF MERCENARIES (MuM) 20 7,014,606 350,731Not to mention I was aware of Gerien's kingdoms being on vacation.
Zhord. wrote:Bernard Cornwell, Last kingdom et al?
Yes. Hell, almost any book he wrote about that time. I am currently reading the Arthur series.
Naggie wrote:Teehee! Good war choice, master Reylan!
The way I figure it, since we are so small, we will be hard to add to wars. So why not go offensive and get set and then attack bigger guilds to have more fun with them. They can let us build up all they want. We will come for you all in our own good time.
Finally, I will not downsize my scum or access my kingdoms ... so MuM will have to kill me to drop our NW. Good luck. Ashin said to kill him too!
Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:35 am
by Reylan Talonspyre
Oh yeah, one last thing!
MuM made my day when they had to scum kill Ashin's 52,000 acre kingdom! That was priceless.
Man that had to hurt, just a bit.
Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:01 pm
by Bogumil
The most amusing part of all that was Ric PLing the kingdom at the same time as others were scum killing. Ric "accidentally" killed Ashin that way.
Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:59 pm
by Mickal Redwater
Yea communication these days is kinda sad... specially cause i dont see the damn Belgian on as much as i used to

I woulda liked that 52k acres back

grrr... but i'll get it back another way.
umm i dont know who you should talk to when you want peace.... i assume someone should be figuring it out.... not much job, im just a grunt.
Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:35 pm
by Ricardo
Yeah it was an accident

I just wanted to flatten Ashins big dom to make sure he didn't hurt us and then we could take the land - unfortunately a few people had started a scum kill so my furious building shattering sorc proved a little too much.
Surprised Ashin didn't save himself as he was online - as the thieving bugger saved his toher dom by nicking my war fund to refort so he delayed the hurt until zhord got on.
I blame that Belgie for the kill on ashin he got all giddy in wanting to kill someone.
I thought that Belgie fellow had sorted peace?

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:08 pm
by Ashin
I could of saved myself but I knew I couldn't defend that land anymore so instead of letting you take the land back, I thought best to just let it die. I saved my other kingdom to make you PL me, this way I could downsized 11k land.
Don't think peace was ever accepted yet.
Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:18 pm
by owly
i got so excited i humped my puter
Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:49 pm
by LordGalvatron
I just have to say Rey that I disagree with the title of this thread. There is another Goddess besides Angelique and that woman is named Adriana Lima.
Thats all Good Luck to you Rey
Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:23 pm
by The Next Dyvim Tvar
Jesus Rey, you give your guild a short name like that and don't bother to use "Ain't nothin' but a G thing" at any point?
Dissapointed does not even begin to express how I feel right now.
Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:20 am
by DeviusZwei
whoa Rey, don't lash out at me because you decided to throw your head against a brick wall.
i never asked for the war YOU suggested above. I never planned to downhit MuM with or without you. I just ask that you don't commit suicide in a 4 vs 20 war. That's all. Is it so much to ask nowadays that I can't ask from one faithmate to another, "please don't kill yourselves"?
I think maybe you should take a look in the mirror, because lately, someone is beginning to sound and act more like old devius than the current devius. (and im not talkin about myself here)
And if you don't want to be a part of the faith and contribute, and you would rather be self-destructive, that is fine with us, we will scratch you from the allies list and you can kiss our fannies on the way out. Cause lets face it. Its a one way street, you need us, we dont need you. have fun on your own.
also, you have my email you asshole. you got a problem you could have taken it up with me in private, but instead you made false assumptions of my intentions, killed yourselves, and called out your only ally on TB in public. bravo
Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:38 am
by Reylan Talonspyre
Awhile ago, TheEmpire, under Karhedron's wise leadership, attacked my guild the Foundation. It was a fun battle and we fought back with everything we had. They made the same bet I did and they won copious amounts of land from our larger kingdoms. 6 vs. 18 was the kingdom total.
Frankly, the lack of courage in this game is astounding. 4 vs. 20 is not the improbable dream ... it should be the rule! Hit up! Hit hard! Laugh it off if you fail. Anyone who thinks Ashin and I did not just laugh ourselves to death as we were attacking and then the next day when they took back what they could from us are dead wrong.
Plus, we were also expecting the

reaction because I don't normally take shots like this.
Thought I would change it up a bit.
Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Posted:
Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:10 pm
by Torkano
I thought it was a ballsy hit. Never know how a hit will go until you do it. Plenty of age left so there's still time for G to rise back up and coordinate a hit with Eaters. Or Eaters could hit MuM all on their own. But then again, MuM is probably already thinking of that.