A day for MuM.

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

A day for MuM.

Postby MoP » Tue May 26, 2009 1:09 pm

Our eyes-n-ears tell us the barbarians did not celebrate MuM's day a few weeks ago. We all know there's another chance coming up soon for them to do celebrate it, but we'd just like to make a statement to make sure such inappropriate behaviour does NOT reoccur. Ye be warned!


MERRY UNION OF MERCENARIES (MuM) 15 188,681

vs


FERVENT (Fervent) 38 487,645
IMMORTAL SACRED ALLIANCES (ISA) 84 637,551
LOST KNIGHTS ALLIANCE (LKA) 33 238,342


Good luck dirty heathens! May Leto prevail! We'll cripple you, but leave enough of you intact so you can buy us loads of presents on the next MuM's day! Or sooner. We all love presents. Especially Lucie!

Oh, and while you're at it: but Ric a new spelling corrector. And hair dye for Losmar, please. And war bong for owly.

kk thx.
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
User avatar
MoP
Squire
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:13 am
Location: The civilized part of Belgium

Re: A day for MuM.

Postby DeviusZwei » Tue May 26, 2009 7:00 pm

I'm not sure what this thread is really about, but when I first saw a thread by MuM I thought war was on. Now I see its just a matter of silliness.
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Re: A day for MuM.

Postby Gerien » Tue May 26, 2009 7:18 pm

DeviusZwei wrote:I'm not sure what this thread is really about, but when I first saw a thread by MuM I thought war was on. Now I see its just a matter of silliness.

Can't both be true?
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Re: A day for MuM.

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed May 27, 2009 5:18 am

I sure do hope so :)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: A day for MuM.

Postby MoP » Wed May 27, 2009 6:10 am

Me too!
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
User avatar
MoP
Squire
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:13 am
Location: The civilized part of Belgium

Re: A day for MuM.

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Wed May 27, 2009 10:24 am

Me three!

And thats the way, uh-huh uh-huh, we like it!
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: A day for MuM.

Postby Losmar » Wed May 27, 2009 4:40 pm

I'm just wondering what those goodfornothingguilds think they're doing, or not doing for that matter... sheesh, the nerve of some people!

Ric just isn't the same with said spelling corrector, that guy keeps butting in to all the management and strategy meetings, not to mention the ever-eventful pub-a-thons... its like seeing Gili walk past and not putting a "kick me - its my fault" sign on his back!
Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
User avatar
Losmar
Necromancer
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: tecumseh, MI

Re: A day for MuM.

Postby Aruara » Sat May 30, 2009 5:21 pm

HAHA ... Yup I remember that one from the LKA perspective :superevil:
A Free Spirit Of Silvermoon
User avatar
Aruara
Stablehand
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:36 pm
Location: England

Re: A day for MuM.

Postby Losmar » Sat May 30, 2009 10:47 pm

What gives yo, calling in the UGs to kill me... sheesh.

Actually its probably Eaters peeps that got me... but having Reylan get caught scouting my droben, just blatant tom-foolery... I couldn't even send a scribe who wouldn't use an apostraphe to explain my astonishment...


Why aren't more people jumping in on this war? Its not like we gave them enough numbers against us...

Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
User avatar
Losmar
Necromancer
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: tecumseh, MI

Re: A day for MuM.

Postby DeviusZwei » Sun May 31, 2009 5:01 pm

as self-proclaimed spokesman for the followers of the blue angel, i must say we are very proud of our tough unguilded warriors. although they do not battle for guild banners, they do battle for the good of the faith, and for that they deserve praise. Also, I believe Pesh is angie this age, so i'm sure the blue UGs will be quite active. Sir Pesh is quite persistent.
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass


Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users