Page 1 of 1

Rule Number 7

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:09 pm
by Fireslash
damn, dont u guys know anything!
u never leave dux with a big kingdom;p

Ever!
its like war rule number seven or something:P


i was tired of everyone breaking the rules and since i'm halfway to being done anyway i woke up with a hard on and said fuck it

take us out, then i can leave without having wasted my guys time. till then war on

~Fire

Re: Rule Number 7

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:59 pm
by Torkano
Another war interference. They just keep lining up to interfere in our wars.

Re: Rule Number 7

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:04 pm
by Fireslash
i ain't lining up to do shit, i just do it :wink:

and i got the most respect for dynamo, but honestly fuck all this giving people the age shit. take us the fuck out or don't. but to think barnabas is gonna be leto or something and just give the age away is bullshit. at least from my perspective, the other barnies might disagree. fuck them too

~Fire

Re: Rule Number 7

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:25 pm
by Torkano
Hey, you can do what you like. Its your game to do so. I just call them as I see them. I said before when we were warring OAFS, "It was just OAFS vs everyone, but we can't stop Barnies from doing what they want." Shadows hit us before we got peace with OAFS. We were fighting Shadows, and GF interferes in that. Now when we have one kingdom left with Shadows, we get hit by FOXFIRE. I know you respect Dynamo man. You were a part of Dynamo. Just stating the facts. We are getting hit one after another before our wars with your faithmates are over.


For anyone interested.

Official war numbers:

Before:

FOXFIRE (FOXFIRE) 6 1,698,130 10,188,777
THE SHADOWZ OF FLAMES (Shadows) 6 588,421 3,530,526
Reds 12 1,143,275 13,719,303


DECARDIEN DYNAMITE (Dynamo) 7 873,878 6,117,146


After:

FOXFIRE (FOXFIRE) 6 2,057,653 12,345,918
THE SHADOWZ OF FLAMES (Shadows) 6 588,421 3,530,526
Reds 12 1,323,037 15,876,444


DECARDIEN DYNAMITE (Dynamo) 7 465,511 3,258,577


Unofficial war numbers:

Before:

GOBLYN FAMAHLEE (GF) 7 2,095,681 14,669,763
FOXFIRE (FOXFIRE) 6 1,698,130 10,188,777
THE SHADOWZ OF FLAMES (Shadows) 6 588,421 3,530,526
Reds 19 1,494,161 28,389,066


DECARDIEN DYNAMITE (Dynamo) 7 873,878 6,117,146


After:

GOBLYN FAMAHLEE (GF) 7 2,095,681 14,669,763
FOXFIRE (FOXFIRE) 6 2,057,653 12,345,918
THE SHADOWZ OF FLAMES (Shadows) 6 588,421 3,530,526
Reds 19 1,607,695 30,546,207


DECARDIEN DYNAMITE (Dynamo) 7 465,511 3,258,577

Re: Rule Number 7

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:25 pm
by owly
i'm always worried about rule 27 part D

Re: Rule Number 7

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:22 pm
by Dux
Rule Number 7 sucks balls... I hate you all. The tri-boobed alien most of all.

Re: Rule Number 7

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:29 pm
by Bat
As far as i know we only scouted your big kingdoms with GF. Not a single word of burning on our small banner. So you don't have to add GF in your war. It is written on our 3 lines banner. DO NOT HIT ANY OF DYNAMO !
I don't think scouting is an act of war.

Re: Rule Number 7

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:35 pm
by Torkano
Don't worry Bat, That's why there's an official and unofficial war stats. I'm just trying to bust GF's balls. I'm only having a bit of fun with this whole debacle.

Re: Rule Number 7

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:03 pm
by TheSartek
you know, this whole no reset, disappearence of the the admin thing reminds me of the last death thralls of Monarchy.

Oops, did I just say the M word? :oops:

Re: Rule Number 7

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:59 pm
by Kaxion
damn, dont u guys know anything!
u never leave dux with a big kingdom;p


I consider this rule #1 myself lol

Re: Rule Number 7

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:13 am
by Reylan Talonspyre
I am honestly having fun this age!

I am congratulating Barnabas again.

You guys are fun people to play against.

Also, Dynamo is probably the best damn fighting guild in the game to date.

Love it!