Page 1 of 1
UMM?!?!??!

Posted:
Sat May 09, 2009 9:00 am
by Kaxion
Did everything in the game reset?
My log in name is no longer registered it says?
Re: UMM?!?!??!

Posted:
Sat May 09, 2009 9:01 am
by Kaxion
Exact message
You did not enter a valid username. Please try again.
??????
NM it seems to have worked itself out.
Re: UMM?!?!??!

Posted:
Sat May 09, 2009 10:18 am
by Gokou7
I think you forgot your USERNAME for that split minute.... Lost your mind over your USERNAME not being register.... got away had a beer relax..... came back and suddenly your right USERNAME returned to your fingers.
Re: UMM?!?!??!

Posted:
Sat May 09, 2009 10:22 am
by Kaxion
I'm the only one with access to my comp lol
All my passwords and user names are stored for auto log ins to make it easy on me not needing to remember random alphanumeric sequences.
Re: UMM?!?!??!

Posted:
Sat May 09, 2009 10:29 am
by Torkano
I think your computer was possessed by a demon. Then another female demon invited him out for a beer and then they both left. Then you were able to log in again.
Re: UMM?!?!??!

Posted:
Sat May 09, 2009 10:33 am
by Kaxion
Hmm Tork that answer makes absolutely no sense!
But yet Tork said it so it must be true.
Calls a priest to excorcize his comp
Re: UMM?!?!??!

Posted:
Sat May 09, 2009 3:16 pm
by Lady Maven
Holy water is good for laptops. Pour it right in.
Actually, any water will do as long as everyone claps their hands and says "I believe"
Re: UMM?!?!??!

Posted:
Sat May 09, 2009 3:21 pm
by Kaxion
The priest told me that too!
He handed me a little jar but some spilled on me and burnt my hand so I dropped the rest then he started screaming at me in Latin and I felt compelled to leave.
WTF was his problem anyway?????
Re: UMM?!?!??!

Posted:
Sat May 09, 2009 3:22 pm
by Lady Maven
My guess? B.O.
Re: UMM?!?!??!

Posted:
Sat May 09, 2009 3:27 pm
by Kaxion
That couldn't be helped I was really excited at the time how was I to know my bountiful orgasms would offend him?
Re: UMM?!?!??!

Posted:
Sat May 09, 2009 3:32 pm
by Lady Maven
Dude, seiously? You don't get it??
he is a priest and you are NOT a small boy!!
Re: UMM?!?!??!

Posted:
Sat May 09, 2009 3:34 pm
by Kaxion
How do you know?
Peaking on my web cam while I was showering again were ya I should really stop taking it in there with me...
Re: UMM?!?!??!

Posted:
Mon May 11, 2009 2:06 am
by _Nagash_
Kaxion wrote:How do you know?
Peeing on my web cam while I was showering again were ya I should really stop taking it in there with me...
Fixed.