MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby Porckie » Sat May 02, 2009 2:10 pm

Sooo...the odds are somewhat even now. I am still away and laptopless, but I have a guild-declare button and I am not afraid to use it. In fact! I will use it right now.

Sooo..it is the rod-people against the non-red-people. War on. Have fun.

*Porckie out*
User avatar
Porckie
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1278
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Lands of MUR!

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sat May 02, 2009 2:52 pm

Your numbers have been added to our banner.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby TheSartek » Sun May 03, 2009 1:28 am

I think I'll enjoy this little party.
~SARTEK~
The noise you heard in the bushes
User avatar
TheSartek
Peasant
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:21 pm
Location: A step ahead

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby ElathanM » Sun May 03, 2009 2:00 am

PAAARTY OOON
Sartorious, may the angels embrace you in their wings.
As you look down upon us, you shall see us smiling up at you.
Confuscious say "Dang hoop snakes and drop bears"
User avatar
ElathanM
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1047
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: East Coast Oz

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby zamuthz » Sun May 03, 2009 7:57 am

shall i post porckie's and nag's numbers on our banner too? :P

goodluck to all... have fun... :wink:
Co-GM The Shadowz of Flames (reborn)
WW, TDoD,FOJ,Shadowz,TDoD,FA,MuM,Shadowz
WeeC
EVICTED
MuM apprentice
Who am I? I am the Blaire at the moment you open your eyes
User avatar
zamuthz
Stablehand
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 7:46 am

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby Torkano » Sun May 03, 2009 10:10 am

21 Torkano's Kingdom (500xx) Elemental Margrave 1,029,008

Porckie, your land was nice. How much did you have originally? 35k? I expect to be brought down by tonight. Through war please. None of that pussy scumkill crap. Remember I said please. One of you(uno) must have the army necessary to take out my 8400 bassilisks. Oh, and Porckie, blame fergie for not taking me down. If he had, I wouldn't have been able to bust you open.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sun May 03, 2009 10:58 am

Tork, did you say Uno was in OAFS?

Yeah my guys are slow to react.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby Torkano » Sun May 03, 2009 12:40 pm

I believe we dropped close to 4 million off you already.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby Venus » Sun May 03, 2009 1:27 pm

is it all of red vs everyone
or just oafs vs everyone?
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby Torkano » Sun May 03, 2009 1:59 pm

As the title says. But who's to stop all reds from doing what they want? Hmmm? No one. NO ONE I tell ya. Not even my beefsicles.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby Thepheonix » Sun May 03, 2009 3:42 pm

:( And there go my kingdoms again. Time to bite you all in the ankles.
~OAFS' Resident Sidhe Mage~
The "EpiToph of Faith" ~Nagash
User avatar
Thepheonix
Peasant
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: CA

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby Porckie » Mon May 04, 2009 2:45 am

All the wubbly land I stole from master Tron! I feel hurt! Damn you Dynamo!! Anyways..good to see some balls rolling again...lets spend some turns :)
User avatar
Porckie
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1278
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Lands of MUR!

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon May 04, 2009 5:35 am

Torkano wrote:As the title says. But who's to stop all reds from doing what they want? Hmmm? No one. NO ONE I tell ya. Not even my beefsicles.



I hope that they wait until you guys have picked us apart and let ya hit them. :)


Also, my apologies for the OAFS for my absence. Been preoccupied with my hospitalised father. :|
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Mon May 04, 2009 10:08 am

So this is what war feels like.

Thank you OAFS for teaching us all how to kill again.

War. It's fantastic!
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby Porckie » Mon May 04, 2009 3:22 pm

In retribution, I have now killed master Tron! Hoozah!

Good luck nags.
User avatar
Porckie
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1278
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Lands of MUR!

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby Thepheonix » Mon May 04, 2009 3:43 pm

/me sends wafting wellwishes towards Naggie!
~OAFS' Resident Sidhe Mage~
The "EpiToph of Faith" ~Nagash
User avatar
Thepheonix
Peasant
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: CA

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby Venus » Mon May 04, 2009 3:45 pm

As the title says. But who's to stop all reds from doing what they want?


well CLEARLY i dindt read the title did i :Ppppp

oops
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby Torkano » Mon May 04, 2009 5:04 pm

Glaucoma getting worse, huh? :P
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby Fireslash » Mon May 04, 2009 8:01 pm

don't got to worry bout my guys interfering i'm way too busy fixing my family to worry bout the game

but i did get a sweet ass tattoo on our vacation :P

good luck everyone

~Fire
User avatar
Fireslash
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby tron » Mon May 04, 2009 10:24 pm

that wasnt very nice porckie. nice kill though. i was starting to wonder if people killed realms any more. first time i died all age and ive been hit a hell of a lot. youll be hearing from me though.
User avatar
tron
Stablehand
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby Torkano » Mon May 04, 2009 11:34 pm

Uno(300XX) put up a good fight but could not stop your armies. You lost 0 Sprites, 0 Djinns, 0 Basilisks, 561 Demons, and 0 Quasits. Your enemy lost 0 Kobold, 0 Orcs, 383 Trolls, 39 Tunnels, 0 Giants, and 0 Changelings. 6168 acres of land were taken from the savages.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby Torkano » Mon May 04, 2009 11:46 pm

Uno's 1.8 mil gobbie and that big vampire are gone. Yummy.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Tue May 05, 2009 12:38 am

OAFS single handedly brought this age back to fun after long bouts of stagnation.

Great work!
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby _Nagash_ » Tue May 05, 2009 1:49 am

Yay for Porckie! Even without his top on his lap, he gave us swafflings and war.

Kneel and repent! :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: MEEP MEEP! (OAFS against all, again)

Postby ElathanM » Tue May 05, 2009 8:44 am

Torkie I didn't want to take you out I just wanted to visit.. I had bigger fish to fry, but then I got fried the next day myself when I was going to visit properly.
Sartorious, may the angels embrace you in their wings.
As you look down upon us, you shall see us smiling up at you.
Confuscious say "Dang hoop snakes and drop bears"
User avatar
ElathanM
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1047
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: East Coast Oz

Next

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users