Page 1 of 1
I hit a foundation member

Posted:
Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:51 pm
by Torkano
Jodie decides to scout sweep my whole guild and gets hung by 3 kingdoms and then loots the piss out of my kingdom afterward. You took my cash and I took your land. I left you the cash. You can use it to rebuild. Just a small lesson to not get caught and then loot another member of the same guild right after. Hell, even anyone in the same faith. Faiths do communicate. Just a tip, you scout, then go back a couple to a few hours later and then loot. But if you get caught, the best idea is to not even loot that guild that day. There is still a way to tell if you looted even if you didn't get caught but I'll let your guildmates fill you in on that.
Re: I hit a foundation member

Posted:
Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:21 pm
by Kaxion
What a let down!!!!
I thought this would be full of backshots and reach arounds.
Shame on you Tork........

Re: I hit a foundation member

Posted:
Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:59 pm
by Gokou7
Well, at least thats better then BLAIRE... He looted me SEEN! lol
Re: I hit a foundation member

Posted:
Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:21 am
by _Nagash_
Torkie, I thought this was going to be a grand parody of that annoying song about kissing girls and liking it. Oh the glorious times we could have had.... almost naked sexy girls in their late teens or early twenties dancing around and singing poppy crap, you and I in catsuits chasing Reylan and hitting him upside the head with our swafflers.....
*muses*
Re: I hit a foundation member

Posted:
Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:34 am
by zamuthz
Tnx for mentioning my name again master gokou sir..
its so inspiring indeed.

Re: I hit a foundation member

Posted:
Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:00 am
by Reylan Talonspyre
Jodie has been reprimanded.
Dynamo was right in what it did.
FOUNDATION has no quarrel with Dynamo.
We hope that this ends any further dispute on the matter.
I have three rules.
1. Kill unguilded kingdoms while out of war and scout kingdoms.
2. Kill guilded kingdoms that attack us.
3. Have fun.
Scouting kingdoms is not the same as looting them, in my definition of the game.
If any further issues arise, please send me a scribe or PM and I will remove the offending member from the guild.