Page 1 of 2

Next Age

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:18 pm
by Reylan Talonspyre
Next age I think I will bring back FOUNDATION again.

I have fun "running" the guild.

What is everyone else doing?

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:11 pm
by Fireslash
i will take foxfire wherever i have people who are willing to work with us. you cannot win this game alone

~Fire

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:44 pm
by TheSartek
I'm offering my services to whoever of the weakest faith wants them.

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:20 pm
by Gerien
TheSartek wrote:I'm offering my services to whoever of the weakest faith wants them.

There's something inherently wrong with this statement. :?

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:48 am
by _Nagash_
We OAFS may hop to another faith, or we may not. We be undecided. :)

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:42 am
by Kaxion
I'll be playing Barnabas as always with whom depends on decisions of others.....

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:22 am
by Torkano
I believe Dynamo will be trying our hand at Leto next age just for something different. Sartek, if you'd like a place to play, you can come join.

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:28 pm
by Reylan Talonspyre
On second thought, if OAFS goes to Angelique, I am going to Leto.

I have sworn an oath never to be in the same faith as Naggie.

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:37 pm
by Gokou7
Fine, if everyone is leaving barnie then I'll play there with myself then!

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:23 pm
by Squidgey
We will be returning to Barnabas next age.

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:49 pm
by owly
i been thinking about this a lot, i think i'm going to start off leto but may change faiths if it will help the over all game itself....

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:43 pm
by Reylan Talonspyre
I should clarify ... I don't dislike Nagash, I just realize two spammers in the same faith is a bad idea.

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:46 am
by ElathanM
I'll offer myself to whoever has the most hot coco and marshmellows

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:56 am
by _Nagash_
Reylan Talonspyre wrote:On second thought, if OAFS goes to Angelique, I am going to Leto.

I have sworn an oath never to be in the same faith as Naggie.



I'm pretty sure we've been in the same faith at some point. Probably even the same guild.

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:51 am
by Torkano
ElathanM wrote:I'll offer myself to whoever has the most hot coco and marshmellows


That would be me, but not only that I have plenty of hot dick and something that resembles marshmallows.

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:41 am
by ElathanM
But Torkypoo you know u don't count cause I'm your slut and you always give me what I want

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:48 pm
by Reylan Talonspyre
Exactly Nagash, which is why it can't happen again. Obviously it was so awesome and extreme that it boggled even the game's superior-to-human-thought coding.

Bad news all around.

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:53 pm
by Kwaiq
I will be perpetually dick punching Elathan and Torkano.

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:21 pm
by Nether
I may try and play again, my attention is constantly "pulled" elsewhere, damn asian donkey porn.

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:38 pm
by Torkano
Kwaiq wrote:I will be perpetually dick punching Elathan and Torkano.


For clarification purposes, do you mean you will be punching us in the dick or punching us with your dick? Makes a big difference in how I handle the situation.

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:27 pm
by LordGalvatron
This might be an interesting age to come back to or maybe even guild. Who knows what would happen if Rey and myself teamed up. Probably the world would come to an end, but I'm willing to take that risk.

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:15 pm
by Koi
Playing is overrated.

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:17 am
by _Nagash_
Reylan Talonspyre wrote:Exactly Nagash, which is why it can't happen again. Obviously it was so awesome and extreme that it boggled even the game's superior-to-human-thought coding.

Bad news all around.




Quite right. The sheer mindboggling spammarific amount of sexy which would come forth from our shared guild, would be unbearable to most inferior spammers.

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:37 am
by Kwaiq
Lets put it this way Tork, you would have to have a dick for me to punch you in it. Thats not something i'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on. I did tattoo a larger penis on top of my regular penis (don't ask how thats possible). On top of that i tattooed a fist on the larger penis, i thought this would be more comfortable as i penetrate you.

You know, routine breeds comfort and all that.

Re: Next Age

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:10 am
by _Nagash_
That reminds me of a conversation between Beavis and Butt-Head, where Butt-Head says that he wants a tattoo of a butt with a butt on it. On his butt. :P