Next Age

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Next Age

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:18 pm

Next age I think I will bring back FOUNDATION again.

I have fun "running" the guild.

What is everyone else doing?
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Next Age

Postby Fireslash » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:11 pm

i will take foxfire wherever i have people who are willing to work with us. you cannot win this game alone

~Fire
User avatar
Fireslash
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Next Age

Postby TheSartek » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:44 pm

I'm offering my services to whoever of the weakest faith wants them.
~SARTEK~
The noise you heard in the bushes
User avatar
TheSartek
Peasant
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:21 pm
Location: A step ahead

Re: Next Age

Postby Gerien » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:20 pm

TheSartek wrote:I'm offering my services to whoever of the weakest faith wants them.

There's something inherently wrong with this statement. :?
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Re: Next Age

Postby _Nagash_ » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:48 am

We OAFS may hop to another faith, or we may not. We be undecided. :)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Next Age

Postby Kaxion » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:42 am

I'll be playing Barnabas as always with whom depends on decisions of others.....
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: Next Age

Postby Torkano » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:22 am

I believe Dynamo will be trying our hand at Leto next age just for something different. Sartek, if you'd like a place to play, you can come join.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Re: Next Age

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:28 pm

On second thought, if OAFS goes to Angelique, I am going to Leto.

I have sworn an oath never to be in the same faith as Naggie.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Next Age

Postby Gokou7 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:37 pm

Fine, if everyone is leaving barnie then I'll play there with myself then!
User avatar
Gokou7
Stablehand
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Next Age

Postby Squidgey » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:23 pm

We will be returning to Barnabas next age.
Mommee Goblyn - Goblyn Famahlee
User avatar
Squidgey
Stablehand
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:47 am
Location: With Grizz

Re: Next Age

Postby owly » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:49 pm

i been thinking about this a lot, i think i'm going to start off leto but may change faiths if it will help the over all game itself....
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: Next Age

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:43 pm

I should clarify ... I don't dislike Nagash, I just realize two spammers in the same faith is a bad idea.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Next Age

Postby ElathanM » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:46 am

I'll offer myself to whoever has the most hot coco and marshmellows
Sartorious, may the angels embrace you in their wings.
As you look down upon us, you shall see us smiling up at you.
Confuscious say "Dang hoop snakes and drop bears"
User avatar
ElathanM
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1047
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: East Coast Oz

Re: Next Age

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:56 am

Reylan Talonspyre wrote:On second thought, if OAFS goes to Angelique, I am going to Leto.

I have sworn an oath never to be in the same faith as Naggie.



I'm pretty sure we've been in the same faith at some point. Probably even the same guild.
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Next Age

Postby Torkano » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:51 am

ElathanM wrote:I'll offer myself to whoever has the most hot coco and marshmellows


That would be me, but not only that I have plenty of hot dick and something that resembles marshmallows.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Re: Next Age

Postby ElathanM » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:41 am

But Torkypoo you know u don't count cause I'm your slut and you always give me what I want
Sartorious, may the angels embrace you in their wings.
As you look down upon us, you shall see us smiling up at you.
Confuscious say "Dang hoop snakes and drop bears"
User avatar
ElathanM
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1047
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: East Coast Oz

Re: Next Age

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:48 pm

Exactly Nagash, which is why it can't happen again. Obviously it was so awesome and extreme that it boggled even the game's superior-to-human-thought coding.

Bad news all around.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Next Age

Postby Kwaiq » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:53 pm

I will be perpetually dick punching Elathan and Torkano.
Anti-Hero | Your favorite players favorite player
C o m b r i c c o l a ... The original one man band.
User avatar
Kwaiq
Squire
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: Next Age

Postby Nether » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:21 pm

I may try and play again, my attention is constantly "pulled" elsewhere, damn asian donkey porn.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Re: Next Age

Postby Torkano » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:38 pm

Kwaiq wrote:I will be perpetually dick punching Elathan and Torkano.


For clarification purposes, do you mean you will be punching us in the dick or punching us with your dick? Makes a big difference in how I handle the situation.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Re: Next Age

Postby LordGalvatron » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:27 pm

This might be an interesting age to come back to or maybe even guild. Who knows what would happen if Rey and myself teamed up. Probably the world would come to an end, but I'm willing to take that risk.
Appearently the best free agent out there.
<Artanis> Galvy, you're my hero.
one part of the triad GM of DARK
User avatar
LordGalvatron
Peasant
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2003 3:26 pm
Location: Cybertron duh!

Re: Next Age

Postby Koi » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:15 pm

Playing is overrated.
~Koi McOlly
User avatar
Koi
Peasant
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Conyers, GA

Re: Next Age

Postby _Nagash_ » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:17 am

Reylan Talonspyre wrote:Exactly Nagash, which is why it can't happen again. Obviously it was so awesome and extreme that it boggled even the game's superior-to-human-thought coding.

Bad news all around.




Quite right. The sheer mindboggling spammarific amount of sexy which would come forth from our shared guild, would be unbearable to most inferior spammers.
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Next Age

Postby Kwaiq » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:37 am

Lets put it this way Tork, you would have to have a dick for me to punch you in it. Thats not something i'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on. I did tattoo a larger penis on top of my regular penis (don't ask how thats possible). On top of that i tattooed a fist on the larger penis, i thought this would be more comfortable as i penetrate you.

You know, routine breeds comfort and all that.
Anti-Hero | Your favorite players favorite player
C o m b r i c c o l a ... The original one man band.
User avatar
Kwaiq
Squire
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: Next Age

Postby _Nagash_ » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:10 am

That reminds me of a conversation between Beavis and Butt-Head, where Butt-Head says that he wants a tattoo of a butt with a butt on it. On his butt. :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Next

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users