Flaming the Haters..(Shadows vs. TMI)

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Flaming the Haters..(Shadows vs. TMI)

Postby zamuthz » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:42 pm

My heart aches, we got bored and waited so long...we've had frequent visits by you and we visit you in return. But unfortunately our visit was more than coffee and tea. We were looking for Alice in the TMI wonderland, but the madhatter wont show us were she is. :wink:

THE SHADOWZ OF FLAMES 7 748,614
THE MADHATTERS INC 18 255,751
Co-GM The Shadowz of Flames (reborn)
WW, TDoD,FOJ,Shadowz,TDoD,FA,MuM,Shadowz
WeeC
EVICTED
MuM apprentice
Who am I? I am the Blaire at the moment you open your eyes
User avatar
zamuthz
Stablehand
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 7:46 am

Re: Flaming the Haters..(Shadows vs. TMI)

Postby Venus » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:47 pm

lol everyone should just delete and restart . it seems to be gettin kinda boring:P

ooor u could all hit each other, in the same war chat while your striking!
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: Flaming the Haters..(Shadows vs. TMI)

Postby tron » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:00 pm

Hey lets straighten this out here real quick. We are hatters. We wear hats, we dont hate. Also, any kind of flaming you guys do is your business, I am not one to judge. But just because we are mad does not mean we are in to that kind of thing.

Also lets not kid ourselves. I don't believe this was grossly provoked. It is war, thats what is supposed to happen so lets just leave it at that. Very effective hit though, well done. Hopefully in future ages we will be more able to provide a challenge for you.
User avatar
tron
Stablehand
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Re: Flaming the Haters..(Shadows vs. TMI)

Postby zamuthz » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:04 am

nooooooo... :D , actually it took us like an hour just to decide what title were going to name the thread. sorry it turned to be like that, it doesnt mean anything anyway, nothing personal, and neither the flaming thing.. :D, the words that were enclosed were more likely the right one. :wink:

I believe we took 6 kds (correct me if i'm wrong) and left the others untouched, we still left you some mid sizes kds and a bigger one which is still under vacation "i think".

again, the title doesnt mean anything. it just came out like that. :wink:
Co-GM The Shadowz of Flames (reborn)
WW, TDoD,FOJ,Shadowz,TDoD,FA,MuM,Shadowz
WeeC
EVICTED
MuM apprentice
Who am I? I am the Blaire at the moment you open your eyes
User avatar
zamuthz
Stablehand
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 7:46 am

Re: Flaming the Haters..(Shadows vs. TMI)

Postby tron » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:43 am

Hey no offense taken. It was all in jest. It was a fine title, combined part of your name with part of ours. Thats seems to be what people go for.

Yeah you left quite a few untouched. Very kind of you.
User avatar
tron
Stablehand
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Re: Flaming the Haters..(Shadows vs. TMI)

Postby Thepheonix » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Hmm... I like Venus' idea. Anybody want to try that with us? :D
~OAFS' Resident Sidhe Mage~
The "EpiToph of Faith" ~Nagash
User avatar
Thepheonix
Peasant
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: CA

Re: Flaming the Haters..(Shadows vs. TMI)

Postby owly » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:39 pm

zamuthz wrote:nooooooo... :D , actually it took us like an hour just to decide what title were going to name the thread. sorry it turned to be like that, it doesnt mean anything anyway, nothing personal, and neither the flaming thing.. :D, the words that were enclosed were more likely the right one. :wink:

I believe we took 6 kds (correct me if i'm wrong) and left the others untouched, we still left you some mid sizes kds and a bigger one which is still under vacation "i think".

again, the title doesnt mean anything. it just came out like that. :wink:



Image
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: Flaming the Haters..(Shadows vs. TMI)

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:19 am

Venus wrote:lol everyone should just delete and restart . it seems to be gettin kinda boring:P

ooor u could all hit each other, in the same war chat while your striking!



QFT. Venus, dearie, I always knew you're an oaf at heart. :love1:
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Flaming the Haters..(Shadows vs. TMI)

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:46 pm

Why be you spamming teh threads Naggie?
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Flaming the Haters..(Shadows vs. TMI)

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Can't help it. And as I've been away for a week or two, you guys have had enough time to enjoy the silence. :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Flaming the Haters..(Shadows vs. TMI)

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Actually it was just me droning on about something or another.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Flaming the Haters..(Shadows vs. TMI)

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:59 pm

We would not have it any other way, mate. ;P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Flaming the Haters..(Shadows vs. TMI)

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:59 pm

Ditto Spammer.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Flaming the Haters..(Shadows vs. TMI)

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:14 pm

:cheers:



On another note:

Thepheonix wrote:Hmm... I like Venus' idea. Anybody want to try that with us? :D


QFT. Ask Blacklock, it's fun! :D
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Flaming the Haters..(Shadows vs. TMI)

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:30 am

I think people up top should give Foundation all their land.

We will win a lawsuit or something clever.

Then ... after it has been given over, my n00bs and I can get taken out by everyone in gigantic uphits.

Think of the prestige!

Think of the valor!

Think of the women!
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Flaming the Haters..(Shadows vs. TMI)

Postby ricee » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:24 am

nice war. :cheers:
~riceboi
~The Shadows of Flames
User avatar
ricee
Stablehand
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:51 am


Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users