Page 1 of 2
An idea

Posted:
Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:22 pm
by Dysh
Okay I decided to post about this here as I don't think there is anyone reading other boards. I thought I would give one more effort of mine to this game and the community.
I was recently introduced to a text game called Mymafialive.com which is an Iphone App game. Text based with some graphics and thousands of players all over the world. It's kinda fun and I am kicking da shit outta most of the families there.
So... I was thinking if Evernight games would like to increase player base, expand, introduce new games or perhaps make some money to sustain the severs and future expansion maybe bringing the game to Iphone App is not a bad idea. Maybe someone thought about it already but anyway I figure I would make a suggestion.
There are many people searching for cheap or free games on Iphone every minute and there aren't enough good games in the app store. Evenright is a good game that people would appreciate it for sure. Maybe a few modes of the game like a regular Evernight game and a life long (no reset) game mode to keep people around.
Anyway just a thought and want to share with you guys. Thanks and hope everything is well at your end.
Re: An idea

Posted:
Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:41 pm
by owly
The Game Hatama plays can be access from her phone, it's pretty kewl...
hey dysh it's good to see you...
Re: An idea

Posted:
Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:17 pm
by Lady Maven
Hey Dysh, stick around. Place really isn't the same with out ya.
Re: An idea

Posted:
Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:27 pm
by owly
oh i can get the boards on our son phone...
Yeah, come back Dysh the game needs you...
Re: An idea

Posted:
Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:15 am
by Dark Horse
I'm currently developing software for the iphone. It would not be inconceivable that an interface could be designed to allow the existing evernight game to be played via an iphone app. It's also possible that a few modifications could be made graphically. I'm not sure what Decae's take is on something like that but I'd be happy to help design it if he wanted to offer an iphone app for evernight.
Re: An idea

Posted:
Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:43 pm
by Reylan Talonspyre
That is actually a great idea. IPhone Apps would draw in some other people out there.
Re: An idea

Posted:
Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:05 am
by Gili
Good thinking. Its things like that, plus perhaps a facebook tie in that would probably draw in a crapload of people. Loads of my non-gamer buddies kill loads of hours playing games through facebook solely cos its on facebook. Is weird as in the past when i've mentioned browser based games they've just ignored me
Re: An idea

Posted:
Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:08 am
by Porckie
neatums. For those of us that don't own Iphones, would we still be able to play as well?

Re: An idea

Posted:
Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:54 am
by Reylan Talonspyre
Yes, it is just another way to view the website.
-iPhone
-Facebook
-Normal
Maybe if it is really simplified we could just add in a cellular phone page too, not just for iPhone. The app could have more cool features.
Just throwing shit out there to give Decae a full time job.
Re: An idea

Posted:
Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:48 pm
by Dark Horse
Well perhaps we should seriously consider putting together an team to develop evernight outlets on other platforms. Same game, just allowing more ways to access it and thereby more players to play it.
Re: An idea

Posted:
Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:30 pm
by Dysh
Hi Maven. =)
And helllllo Owly!!
Yes Gili, you got a good point. When you said web browser game, ppl ignore us. But when it's facebook game ppl spent time... ppl are odd in a way hehe.
I am 100% sure that if there is a Evernight Lite (free version) on iphone, we would get hundreds of players easily. I am playing the Mafia game via website now after level 15, you get a web login so it's easier for me to make all those clicks.
Not saying we must charge for money for full version as this has been a free game but this always an option. However I think minimal graphics (still pictures) are probably a must in this case.
I hope this idea will get to our admins and I am sure this will work. =)
Re: An idea

Posted:
Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:38 pm
by Dysh
btw, I did a quick search.. there isn't other game likes Evernight on Iphone app store. we get a bounch of ivampires, imafia, iundead blah blah... but nothing as special as this.
I am excited about it. =)
come on guys and admins.. wanna give it another try to make this game once again filled in with thousands of peeps? =)
Re: An idea

Posted:
Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:29 pm
by Lady Maven
Hey babe.
And don't act all nice to me on the boards. We're supposed to hate each other here remember? Call me a snaggle toothed whore, (and then message me next time I get on 'Q we'll chat);>
Re: An idea

Posted:
Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:28 am
by Reylan Talonspyre
Anyone know how to program those iPhone apps?
Can we just simply throw up a prog that has the frames for the iPhone and then it loads up from the website?
Anyone?
Re: An idea

Posted:
Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:13 pm
by I]\/[mortality
DYSH!
Re: An idea

Posted:
Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:38 pm
by Dark Horse
Reylan Talonspyre wrote:Anyone know how to program those iPhone apps?
Can we just simply throw up a prog that has the frames for the iPhone and then it loads up from the website?
Anyone?
Dark Horse wrote:I'm currently developing software for the iphone. It would not be inconceivable that an interface could be designed to allow the existing evernight game to be played via an iphone app. It's also possible that a few modifications could be made graphically. I'm not sure what Decae's take is on something like that but I'd be happy to help design it if he wanted to offer an iphone app for evernight.
Re: An idea

Posted:
Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:05 pm
by Gerien
Dark Horse wrote:Reylan Talonspyre wrote:Anyone know how to program those iPhone apps?
Can we just simply throw up a prog that has the frames for the iPhone and then it loads up from the website?
Anyone?
Dark Horse wrote:I'm currently developing software for the iphone. It would not be inconceivable that an interface could be designed to allow the existing evernight game to be played via an iphone app. It's also possible that a few modifications could be made graphically. I'm not sure what Decae's take is on something like that but I'd be happy to help design it if he wanted to offer an iphone app for evernight.
Reylan is entirely too busy spamming to actually
read the threads he posts in. Really, DH. Be a little more understanding!

Re: An idea

Posted:
Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:24 am
by Reylan Talonspyre
Alright smart asses, how about Blackberry.
Can we code the site to make it Blackberry friendly?
Well perhaps we should seriously consider putting together an team to develop evernight outlets on other platforms. Same game, just allowing more ways to access it and thereby more players to play it.
BTW, it is nice to sometimes just use the CTRL-F function and look up stuff ... like Blackberry and/or iPhone.
Re: An idea

Posted:
Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:04 am
by Oedipus
This is a great idea. If I could afford an iPhone, I would be more inclined to play again on it...
Re: An idea

Posted:
Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:15 pm
by Torkano
You should be more inclined to play again anyway. Because I'm still here. I have a guild you can play in. I'll even name a rank after you. So come, Atreyu, it will never be a Neverending Story without you.
Re: An idea

Posted:
Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:32 pm
by Oedipus
i might create a new character....
is reset imminent ? I will just wait til next age if so...
Re: An idea

Posted:
Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:51 pm
by I]\/[mortality
kent!!!!!!!!
Re: An idea

Posted:
Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:13 pm
by Oedipus
i r still alive
graduating in less than a month
that means more free time again for a while? ....maybe?
Re: An idea

Posted:
Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:58 pm
by LordGalvatron
I come back after a few months away taking care of my student teaching and Dysh has an idea. Well there goes the neighborhood.
Re: An idea

Posted:
Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:54 pm
by _Nagash_
Oedipus wrote:i r still alive
graduating in less than a month
that means more free time again for a while? ....maybe?
Oedipuss! Welcome back mate!
*dusts off old alt*