Should Kax have a forum title?????

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Should Kax have a posting title?

Thread Killer( LOTS have fell silent after my calling them out)
1
13%
Azzhole( come now its fittin)
1
13%
Prince of pics.
1
13%
Other Idea ( Vote make up your own!)
5
63%
 
Total votes : 8

Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby Kaxion » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:14 pm

I think I've earned one.

Somehow lol.

If IT's a vote pick one option its admins discretion which it is if any in all choices really lol....
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:37 pm

I give this thread 10 minutes before it is closed.

I don't think you ask for a forum title, you have it visited upon you.

Do you really think that I asked for "Sticky Fingers"?







OK, well I would have if I was on last night.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby Kaxion » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:42 pm

HAAA!!!!

It's lasted 20 mins.

Its just my attempt to hunt spam from a fresh title not entirely idealized in spam honestly.

If you view the thread atleast vote on something tsk Rey.
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:45 pm

How about Queen of Pictures?
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby Ghostman » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:46 pm

how about richard smoker, and for short we call you dick smoker?
In life there is death, I only harvest it.
What the nightmares are afraid of.
afraid of 3 boobed alien he-shes, aka Venus
Witty and Funny never go together, Look at Reylan
User avatar
Ghostman
Stablehand
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:53 pm
Location: other side of hell

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby Kaxion » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:54 pm

how about richard smoker, and for short we call you dick smoker?
how about richard smoker, and for short we call you dick smoker?




Cock smoker says what?

I'd come up with something better but why bother really?
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby Kaxion » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:55 pm

how about richard smoker, and for short we call you dick smoker?
how about richard smoker, and for short we call you dick smoker?




DP get used to it thats just how I roll!
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby Ghostman » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:57 pm

lol...


boring day leads to a fuck-load of spam
In life there is death, I only harvest it.
What the nightmares are afraid of.
afraid of 3 boobed alien he-shes, aka Venus
Witty and Funny never go together, Look at Reylan
User avatar
Ghostman
Stablehand
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:53 pm
Location: other side of hell

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby Kaxion » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:59 pm

No kidding and in all facts, all left and said I'm the DON DADDA of sapm.
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby Ghostman » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:01 pm

i think that is rey and portia. where ever rey stashed her at.
In life there is death, I only harvest it.
What the nightmares are afraid of.
afraid of 3 boobed alien he-shes, aka Venus
Witty and Funny never go together, Look at Reylan
User avatar
Ghostman
Stablehand
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:53 pm
Location: other side of hell

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby Kaxion » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:05 pm

I guarantee I can top them both together in spam qualitity or quantity........

If the game had a faith named after spam it would be Kaxion's faith.
Last edited by Kaxion on Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:08 pm

Portia is probably back to WoW.

She is like a comet. She passes by every two to three years and if touched, leaves you with a burning sensation all over the appendage you touched her with. In the medical world, they call that herpes.

Kaxion,

Slow down there brother. No one beats me in quality. Nobody!
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby Kaxion » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:12 pm

Slow down there brother. No one beats me in quality. Nobody!


Sorry Rey topped you years ago as far as Portia goes I got my shot.
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:14 pm

Need I remind you, I had 11,000+ posts before Admin stepped in and changed me back to 666 posts?

Yeah. I guess I should. I am almost topping you now, which is only a couple of months after they did that.

The point is, I have yet to be banned and try to stay away from threads like this, because this is an obvious if not obnoxious thread that belongs in COMMENTS!
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby Kaxion » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:20 pm

Actualt Rey despite your attemp to make me look worse then I make myself appear.

It's the unity game base oppinion that carries weight with me.


I like knowing the main group I play with likes me somehow.... lol


Your 11 thousand posts mean shit to me I started years later remember?

If 1000 people had been playing when I started I'd have far more posts then you then you ever thought of.

And their qualitity would be far superiour.
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby Kaz » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:21 pm

You do have a forum title Kax, it's 'Pickpocket'.

When you reach 2000 posts, you will earn 'Journeyman'
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.
TEN, TMP, Peace, Fervent, LA, sLAinte
Table Warfare Miniatures
User avatar
Kaz
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:51 pm

LOL

That lucky bastard.

Hehehe.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby Gerien » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:22 pm

Kaz wrote:You do have a forum title Kax, it's 'Pickpocket'.

When you reach 2000 posts, you will earn 'Journeyman'

Change his to "pwnd", Kaz, 'cause he just was!
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby Nether » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:18 pm

Bah leave it to Kaz to use my answer =/
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby Steven » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:08 am

I donated 15,000 dollars to get my posting title.
User avatar
Steven
Lord of War
 
Posts: 1213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:55 am

No you didn't.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby _Nagash_ » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:10 am

Kaxion wrote:I think I've earned one.

Somehow lol.

If IT's a vote pick one option its admins discretion which it is if any in all choices really lol....



Ask and ye shall probably not receive. :)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby Kaxion » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:16 am

I know Nagash.

I'm actually quite shocked this threads still open lol.
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby _Nagash_ » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 pm

Reylan Talonspyre wrote:Kaxion,

Slow down there brother. No one beats me in quality. Nobody!



Bollocks! :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Should Kax have a forum title?????

Postby Shifty » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:58 pm

How about "Post Pirate"
User avatar
Shifty
Peasant
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm


Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users