Page 1 of 2
TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:46 pm
by MicM
Ten has marched on the Judges,
Stats
FURY OF THE TEN (TEN) - 8 - 2,384,590 - 298,074
FIVE JUDGES (JUDGES) - 10 - 2,079,147 - 207,915
Yes our net was higher but we prepped for war and they were still defence mode. We had 2 1/2 players hitting so we did our best with what we had. LINK sorta popped on and spoiled some fun.
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:51 pm
by Bogumil
Nice choice by TEN.
Good luck Judges.
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:19 pm
by Reylan Talonspyre
Good luck TEN!
Glad to see some real wars are kicking up again!
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:41 pm
by Seska Dragonslayer
Kick some gold ass, TEN
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:01 pm
by Kaxion
Kick some ass TEN.
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:34 pm
by Kwaiq
So TEN is not disbanding??
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:43 pm
by Calis
LOL Kwaiq, that's what my first thought was as I just came home to a pair of smashed kingdoms. We didn't really know TEN was still on the table to hit (or be hit by).
Good to see you're not disbanding, Kaz, and thanks for the personal visit ;>
[edit] PS, what happened to that thread?
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:48 am
by -Link-
Heh good luck,
I was trying to plan a war, but didn't want to hit you guys in transition (thinking you were disbanding). Guess we got the target we wanted anyway!
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:52 am
by Coran
FURY OF THE TEN (TEN) - 8
FIVE JUDGES (JUDGES) - 10
Does anyone else find it odd the TEN has 8 members and Five Judges has 10?
Sorry for intruding, war on heathens.
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:00 am
by Kaz
Everyone seemed to want me to stay, and none of my members actually left when I told them I was disbanding. I thought I'd see how it goes, see if we can get away with a war without complaint.
Those threads are in an archive forum, new players dont need to turn up and read either of them.
I'm not actually going to be around tonight though, so if anything needs me, speak to one of my members
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:59 am
by GoldWyvern
I have a complaint! I fail to see any beer in this thread!
But yes, it's an excellent war, I've been watching but not commenting because there is little for me to say.
You guys have fun!
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:50 am
by Kaxion
Someone say beer?????? Where is it????
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:54 am
by Reylan Talonspyre
OOoohhh don't mention beer. I have a hangover from last night.
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:03 am
by -Link-
[quote="Coran"
Does anyone else find it odd the TEN has 8 members and Five Judges has 10?
.[/quote]
Well Done sir.
And Kaz, don't sweat it man, I wasn't complaing. I'm just glad there are more heathens for us to hit down the road. As for now... well, we'll see what we can do haha.
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:28 pm
by MicM
OK sorry Kaz wasnt supose to post because to be honest this war and thread was not about him.
FIRST let me say to all who did not hit us do thinking we were disbanding I AM SORRY, Kaz out of emotion told all of us to leave and find new homes. Well I and others sorta liked the home we had and if Kaz wanted us out well by damn he would have to kick us out because we were not leaving other wise.
With that Last night I had myself and one other online with a kingdom coming in later. Myself had 80 turns each and the other had 80 turns on each my 5th kingdom had 85 turns. We said what the hell and had Kaz's blessing to war and hope the comunity could stay calm. Judges was picked because it was first war, they had more members, I had 5 kingdoms with 1/2 turns and we wanted a challenge.
TEN LEADERS you can SCRIBE/PM/ ICQ/ any member at any time to discuss peace or war. All bitching is to be directed at me and so forth.
Thanks again and sorry for any confusion about us.
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:25 pm
by Kaz
hehe,
Of course, they had my blessing cos I was two of the 5 kingdoms ready with half turns

Directing all bitching at MicM sounds like a good idea.
Does anyone other than me think that summon is perhaps a little too strong?
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:53 pm
by Reylan Talonspyre
Kaz, put that in suggestions thread!
Jeez!
Do I have to everything around here?
LOL
So, are you winning yet?
Careful of Link, he will inadvertently kill off a lot of your kingdoms and be like, "Whoops!"
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:06 pm
by Calis
Why would TEN leaders scribe/icq/aim themselves to discuss peace? =p
Kaz, I don't think summon is too strong! /summons and kills your realm
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:12 pm
by MicM
GOOD CALL calis!!!
JUDGES you can scribe/PM/ICQ any member when you want to talk peace or brag about stealling the beer or our green stash

Hell Ten members you can Scribe/PM/ICQ each other too about any of that shit. Dont want you guys feeling left out.
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm
by Grunt
droben summons was supposed to be strong i thought
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:47 pm
by Ghostman
they are, that is why a 15k droben can wear down a 25k defensive realm. and not have to fort much
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:20 am
by Calis
It used to be a 15k acre droben could war down a 15mil nw realm ;>
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:22 am
by Ghostman
not anymore... to bad those days are gone. lol
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:25 am
by Nether
Calis wrote:It used to be a 15k acre droben could war down a 15mil nw realm ;>
ah memories......
Re: TEN Judges = supreme (court) ass whooping

Posted:
Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:06 am
by -Link-
Well, I think we're about done here.
Nice first hit. This weekend, well regardless of how this weekend was for us, it's all excuses. Good luck.
Post here to confirm peace and I'll banner it.
~Link