SOL is Back and Blue!

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

SOL is Back and Blue!

Postby BackalleyWidowmaker » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:04 pm

After Exile was captured by the evil and vile Barnabas unbelievers he inadvertently posted the wrong flag on his kingdom's gates after his escape. Once we slapped him around and pointed at the foul red flag flying high above his beloved kingdom, he promptly gave a dry heave then tore it down. Now SOL is proudly bearing the blue of Angelique! I blame that cheap booze you Barnies are passing around.

SOL is up and back in business!

*flex*

And I'm GM for a day! *jumps with glee*
-Sorrow!
User avatar
BackalleyWidowmaker
Stablehand
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: SOL is Back and Blue!

Postby GoldWyvern » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:46 pm

I just have one thing to say.

Yay!

That is all.
Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.
-Homer Simpson
User avatar
GoldWyvern
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Deus Ex Machina

Re: SOL is Back and Blue!

Postby Grunt » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:58 pm

Back in blue
I hit the glue
It's been too long I'm glad to be back
Yes, I'm let loose
From the noose
That's kept me hanging around
I've been looking at the sky
and it's gettin' me high
Forget the hearse 'cause I never die
I got nine lives
Cats eyes
Cruisin' every woman, never wonderin' why

CHORUS:
'Cause I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back, back
Well I'm back in blue
Yes, I'm back in blue

Back in the back
Of a Cadillac
Number one with a bullet, I'm a power pack
Yes, I'm in a bang
With a gang
They've got to catch me if they want me to hang
Cause I'm back on the track
And I'm beatin' the flack
Nobody's gonna get me on another rap
So look at me now
I'm just makin' my play
Don't try to push your luck, just get out of my way

CHORUS

Well, I'm back, Yes I'm back
Well, I'm back, Yes I'm back
Well, I'm back, back
Well I'm back in blue
Yes I'm back in blue

hooo yeah
Ohh yeah
Yes I am
Oooh yeah, yeah Oh yeah
Back in now
Well I'm back, I'm back
Back, I'm back
Back, I'm back
Back, I'm back
Back, I'm back
Back
Back in blue
Yes I'm back in blue
Random acts of kindness will save the world
A Few Tend the Tree of Freedom so Many can Live in its Shade
To send men to the firing squad judicial proof is unnecessary Che Guevara
Doing the right thing is seldom popular and never easy
User avatar
Grunt
Upper Royalty
 
Posts: 10189
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Shalimar

Re: SOL is Back and Blue!

Postby BackalleyWidowmaker » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:43 pm

*throws bra onstage to Grunt*
-Sorrow!
User avatar
BackalleyWidowmaker
Stablehand
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: SOL is Back and Blue!

Postby BackalleyWidowmaker » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:58 pm

I've been demoted. *cry* And I was all ready to hang the disco ball and start the party.
-Sorrow!
User avatar
BackalleyWidowmaker
Stablehand
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: SOL is Back and Blue!

Postby Lord Roland » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:10 pm

*steals Sorrows bra* You look better without it hon. :superevil: Wow, I think you deserve an AGM position for such a wonderful gift! AGM of scum?
All my love forever Daddy's Little Angel.
@-->--
~R.I.P Kaine~ 2003-2007
User avatar
Lord Roland
Stablehand
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: WV

Re: SOL is Back and Blue!

Postby BackalleyWidowmaker » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:15 pm

AMG of Scum! Yippee! Ok I already printed off some calling cards.

"My word. You are one broke fucker I won't be back anytime soon."

"Koi called you a cash cow can I milk you too?"

"Ok you hung me. If I put my hand in your pocket will it exacerbate the problem?"

*wraps bra around Roland's head*

That will protect you in battle. Promise.
-Sorrow!
User avatar
BackalleyWidowmaker
Stablehand
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: SOL is Back and Blue!

Postby Lord Roland » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:54 pm

A super duper +5 chainmail bra of protection. Sweet! *wraps silk SoL banner carefully around Sorrow* That will have to do till I find the nun's outfit.

Damn Grunt. Quite the singing voice. Your the guy on thee album cover by the lightning bolt right?
All my love forever Daddy's Little Angel.
@-->--
~R.I.P Kaine~ 2003-2007
User avatar
Lord Roland
Stablehand
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: WV

Re: SOL is Back and Blue!

Postby Grunt » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:56 pm

pay no attention to the ogre behind the curtain
Random acts of kindness will save the world
A Few Tend the Tree of Freedom so Many can Live in its Shade
To send men to the firing squad judicial proof is unnecessary Che Guevara
Doing the right thing is seldom popular and never easy
User avatar
Grunt
Upper Royalty
 
Posts: 10189
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Shalimar

Re: SOL is Back and Blue!

Postby BackalleyWidowmaker » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:10 pm

Better find me a chasity belt too...

*looks at the big bulge behind the curtain and notices two grubby feet poking out from underneath it*

:shock:

We have a vistor! Fire up the disco ball!
-Sorrow!
User avatar
BackalleyWidowmaker
Stablehand
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Oklahoma


Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users