Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma
Kwaiq wrote:Whats daylight savings have to do with my erection? Nothing!, my dick is never in direct sunlight!
Kwaiq wrote:Whats daylight savings have to do with my erection? Nothing!, my dick is never in direct sunlight!
Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.
LOL, at my age they are long and far between, but like the comet, when it does happen people stop and stare in aweKwaiq wrote:Why? i've already got mirrors on my shoes and viagra in my veins, thanks for your ridiculous idea.
Good one Ed, hows haileys comet doing. And by that i mean you're useless penis thats only cum once in your lifetime
Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian
Gerien wrote:I saw it as a kid. I was disappointed.
Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.
Mr Ed wrote:Gerien wrote:I saw it as a kid. I was disappointed.
Damn, now everybody will think I'm a pedaphile
Users browsing this forum: No registered users