Page 1 of 4
Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:28 pm
by Kaz
These threads normally pop up at the end of the age.
As we currently have a thread running suggesting that the age may be ended soon, I thought I'd get this up.
I contemplated playing next age. Most of my old guildmates are in Barnabas or Leto, and I would rather play in the less dominant of those two options.
However, as Leto already have a numerical advantage, I dont know.
So.
Who's planning on going where next age, so I can make up my mind
Angelique [GMConfirmed]LKA
DEM
AoA
GOBLINS
SOUL
tot: 5
Barnabas [GMConfirmed]ORDO
FA
MTS
TEN
SOL
tot: 5
Leto [GMConfirmed]FOXHOUND
JUDGES
PEST
CCTV
MUM
AI
COMBRI
MAELSTROM
TGH
tot: 9
Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:33 pm
by SoulDemon
I'll play opposite you, that way when you start slacking off on the recode because you are too busy building, I'll just kick your kingdom down and make you focus again!
Gili should go for the third faith. That way we are balanced

Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:35 pm
by Nether
Random Faith.
Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:39 pm
by TheSartek
Angelique because the bitch cast a spell on me.
Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:43 pm
by Gili
I'll be going wherever MUM is next age ( check our forum SD, if your interested ).
Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:49 pm
by The Next Dyvim Tvar
Probably FOXHOUND.
Probably Leto.
Definately incompetant.
Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:51 pm
by Reylan Talonspyre
Barnabas with 9th Legion.
Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:12 pm
by -Link-
Judges will be around in Leto once again.
Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:13 pm
by BackalleyWidowmaker
Angie for sure

Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:21 pm
by Dauthi
I'm going to take the advise of going were the weakest of faith is.
As rumor tells me there is alot of faith jumpining happening, I'd like to get goblins into a position were we can cause the most damage.
Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:14 pm
by Mr Ed
Bringing back Dark as a Letite guild to bring sweet dreams to Barnabas
Say your prayers little one
Dont forget, my son
To include everyone
Tuck you in, warm within
Keep you free from sin
Till the sandman he comes
Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight
Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
Off to never never land
Somethings wrong, shut the light
Heavy thoughts tonight
And they arent of snow white
Dreams of war, dreams of liars
Dreams of dragons fire
And of things that will bite
Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight
Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
Off to never never land
Now I lay me down to sleep
Pray the lord my soul to keep
If I die before I wake
Pray the lord my soul to take
Hush little baby, dont say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
Its just the beast under your bed,
In your closet, in your head
Exit light
Enter night
Grain of sand
Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
Were off to never never land
Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:16 pm
by Kaxion
Barnabas where else lol
Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:32 pm
by Bandit_115
im not playing next age.
Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:52 pm
by I]\/[mortality
i'll go whichever faith SD and kaz isn't in so i can kill them muhahhaha

Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:00 pm
by BackalleyWidowmaker
I changed my mind. I'm going to Disney Land!
Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:09 pm
by Seska Dragonslayer
Nice, metallica.
Barnabas, with Ordo.
Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:10 pm
by Gerien
Maybe I'll join Dauthi.
Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:16 pm
by Nether
I was just asked by Venus not to pick Barnabas
::sobs::
Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:18 pm
by Venus
thats not true:Pp
your mean!
Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:20 pm
by Nether
I'm not mean i'm joyful and boyish.....................
Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:21 pm
by Venus
and a liar:Ppp
Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:25 pm
by Nether
shall I post the convo?
Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:29 pm
by Venus
u mean the one u made up?
no!
and on the topic of thread fa = barnabas.....
i know thats a huge shock...
Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:57 am
by Shifty
MTS will be going with Barletolique.
Actually, that's too hard to spell in a post, we'll just stick with Barnabas.
Re: Who's going where next age?

Posted:
Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:52 am
by _Nagash_
CCTV might go to Leto. And that means me too.
