The Gallows Combri/CCTV

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby Kwaiq » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:18 am

I don't appreciate members of my guild being scumkilled. Now i fully admit i have no hard proof that it was CCTV that did it. I didn't catch you red handed. However, the evidence doesn't piant you in a friendly light.

1) It was our smallest kingdom that was scumkilled. Barnabas wouldn't have wasted there turns when they have the resources to take out our biggest, like they did with Exile's king.

2) I have Barnabas' word it wasn't them. Now i know its foolhardy to just take a heathen at their word but I don't take Venus, Shifty, and Seska as liers. Deceivers yes, but bold faced liers? I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. While i didn't talk to Alias or Mav, I took Venus at her vouch for them. Plus it doesn't seem like they're style, all politics aside they play pretty honorably and i know Mav loves building. I just don't threaten any of them enough to warrant it.

3) It took almost 8 hours for you to finish the kill. Barnabas does have a lack of resources, they could have done it in one wave, again... just like they did Exile.

4) I scouted you after the kill and you had a total of 12 turns in your entire guild, all in one kingdom.

5) Nagash is suspect, he seems to have a bite of a reputation for this kind of thing. Plus he has been ridiculously under fluffed since the kill. Which is very suspect for someone with over 30k acres who hasn't been at war in over 2 weeks. Especially since you were ranked higher before the kill.

6) Your charter doesn't help your case

The Guild Rankings have Combri at 5 members, though truthfully we're my two kingdoms and Nethers one. Ones a restart from the kill and Nether finally decided to make another one shortly after. I'm not posting stats because thats not the point, we're bigger than you, although they would probably be closer than you'd think. So far only my two have hit and you've lost 30% of your NW. I expect Nether on your ass as soon as he gets online. Catch me on ICQ if you want to negotiate.

I don't like Scumkills and I'm willing to stab in the dark to stop it. Point made?

To the rest of Angelique, i hold no hositility towards you at this point in time. Theres bigger fish to fry, but i cannot accept being scumkilled. I hope you will see the bigger picture. Please catch me on ICQ if you have any questions i would be happy to further clarify my case.
Anti-Hero | Your favorite players favorite player
C o m b r i c c o l a ... The original one man band.
User avatar
Kwaiq
Squire
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:06 am

So this was what, a 200,000 average net worth down hit?

I understand your reasoning, it was extremely well-laid out, but without proof, you are just, as you said, stabbing in the dark. Meaning, this is just a down hit unless CCTV actually admits to it. Which they might, they do have some pretty interesting personalities.

Either that, and I am just going out on a limb here, this is an Angileto plan to give Combri more land so they can later anchor for a faith wide hit against Barnabas.

Either way the cookie crumbles, good luck to CCTV in this war, I am sure everyone will be watching this war closely.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby Nymphsong » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:12 am

Reylan Talonspyre wrote:Either that, and I am just going out on a limb here, this is an Angileto plan to give Combri more land so they can later anchor for a faith wide hit against Barnabas.

Either way the cookie crumbles, good luck to CCTV in this war, I am sure everyone will be watching this war closely.


You believe to many conspiracy rumors. When your enemies are at war rest easy, when they resolve their differences, set stones upon the ramparts.

"Watches from a distance" to spite Reylan
Nymphsong
Nymphsong
Peasant
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Moline, IL

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby Gili » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:25 am

I'm not in CCTV, i lost the will to play earlier this age....but a good chunk of your point 2 got me laughing so much i almost pissed myself.

In any case if it was CCTV, good work on beating those bitches!!!! And regardless of circumstances...get them CCTV :)
Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.
User avatar
Gili
Developer
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Numpton, England

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby _Nagash_ » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:44 am

I hit one of the bigger UG realms, my amount of open land will have told you that.

Don't hide behind bullshit Kwaiq. Just say you wanted the acres on my realm (was not much on the others) and get it over with. Especially saying that you believe the Barnies is either a big joke, or proof that you're an arseface. Choice is yours. War on!
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby Kwaiq » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 am

You got hit because one of Combri's kingdom was scum killed and all evidence points to you. I woulda been more than happy to continue building otherwise. If you refuse to believe that i don't really care. Stop the cowardly scumkilling!
Anti-Hero | Your favorite players favorite player
C o m b r i c c o l a ... The original one man band.
User avatar
Kwaiq
Squire
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby Mickal Redwater » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:05 pm

I'd like to see more evidence then "your kingdoms had no turns" considering everyone plays once a day... so its very often that we have no turns.

Anyone.. we'll try to make you pay as best we can.
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever
User avatar
Mickal Redwater
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1033
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:42 pm
Location: Pride in the Desert

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby Ricardo » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:35 pm

Stop the cowardly scumkilling


I wud speak to your barnie friends again only cowards scumkilling around here wear the red colour
Merry Union of Mercenaries
If theres something strange in yer neighbourhood, Who ya gonna call?
http://www.ltd-nz.com/mum/index.php
User avatar
Ricardo
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2166
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Ooop North in Engerland

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby _Nagash_ » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:13 pm

Kwaiq wrote:You got hit because one of Combri's kingdom was scum killed and all evidence points to you. I woulda been more than happy to continue building otherwise. If you refuse to believe that i don't really care. Stop the cowardly scumkilling!




Please do show me the evidence then. Logic dictates that we'd scumkill Banies as they're the biggest faith. And in a possible hit on the Barnies we might want to team up with you.

We got logic on our side and I doubt that your evidence builds up to much more than some Barnies claiming it wasn't them. Again, I don't object to downhits much. But it's crap to try and justify them on the basis of bollocks.
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby owly » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:18 pm

Go Combri
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby Fireslash » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:05 pm

it could also be logical that you could want to coerce leto into hitting barnie so that you could have a little bit more time to finish building and pick up the pieces when we got done tearing each other apart :P

either way good luck killing each other

~Fire
User avatar
Fireslash
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby TheSartek » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:39 pm

Of course, by your logic Fireslash, why would they be scum killing if they wanted to finish building up? See, how things can be spun in a circle? :P

The fact here is, yet another Leto downhit an Angie target giving a lame excuse to do so. If you want to war, then by all means war. Quit coming up with bs to do it, just do it. Though I am beginning to think that you gold guys are afraid of the heathens in red.
~SARTEK~
The noise you heard in the bushes
User avatar
TheSartek
Peasant
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:21 pm
Location: A step ahead

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby Kwaiq » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:21 pm

Nagash/mickal and the rest of CCTV- that all sounds good what your saying the hypothetical if/woulda statements. Of course none of it sounds like a proclamation of innocence. Which is interesting since it took all of 2 seconds to get that out of Barnies. If you want to paint Venus,Shifty and Seska as flat out liers thats fine, but i'm not buying it.

Now as to why you scumkilled a Combri kingdom i don't know. Maybe to rally us against Barnies, maybe it was just on a list of goals to scumkill a Combri kingdom, i mean have you read your own charter?

We won't be playing for honour, glory or other trivial and irrelevant goals. We merely do as Cardinal Chunder says. So if your a bit competitive you might want to find an alternate home.


Sounds like you don't have logic on your side.

BTW- whens the last time someone has said they don't mind down hits, so long as you don't put together a case for reasoning behind it? You're all very fishy
Anti-Hero | Your favorite players favorite player
C o m b r i c c o l a ... The original one man band.
User avatar
Kwaiq
Squire
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby The Next Dyvim Tvar » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:27 pm

Kwaiq wrote:BTW- whens the last time someone has said they don't mind down hits, so long as you don't put together a case for reasoning behind it?


Well to be fair Nagash basically plays using the "dick handbook" as a guideline, so when he says that it's pretty much a given he means it.
Hai OAFS, still haven't forgiven you for downhitting me in Maxim!;-p
Like John Leslie but without the Scottish accent and fractionally less rape allegations from Ulrika Jonsson.
User avatar
The Next Dyvim Tvar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Austrian chokey

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby Nether » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:55 pm

So I wasn't around when I should have been otherwise this would have been alot uglier earlier on, I have hit though and I asume Mickal appreciated the attention. My apoligizes for being late Kwaiq but when my wife wears those floss panties and looks at me the way she did, lets just say babies get made and leave it at that.

Downhit uphit who knows. Kwaiq told me what happened and showed me the facts of what he had found out I was all for hitting someone, besides its been ages since I hit Nag and company and I was starting to think they had forgotten about me =[
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:11 am

I was high. I got mixed up on the who was who here.

In any case, all I has to say is I saw the scumkill happen.

It wasn't barny, or I'd have been in the know. If it WAS barny, I would have personally been scumkilling Kwaiqs once upon a time 46K acre dwarf.....not his 14K acres goblin or whichever one it was. Killing small realms is stupid, when there are much more tasty marks on the table!

Not that I scumkill anyway. I sorc kill :)

Kthxbai!
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby MoP » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:45 am

Wtf, this is just lame. I haven't been online since friday, so your point "there were only 12 turns in your entire guild" is total bollocks. I have had full turns since about saturday evening on both realms. I sent you all our guilds offensive steal news from the past days. All of it. A total of 5 scum actions.

All I can say is well done Barnabas.
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
User avatar
MoP
Squire
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:13 am
Location: The civilized part of Belgium

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:47 am

Our offensive steal news of the last WEEK amounts to a page and a half. Do the maths. It wasn't us.

And Nether, of course we didn't forget about you! I'm just waiting for Kwaiq's "proof". I wonder what's taking so long. :roll:
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby MoP » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:07 am

Well, since we can't do shit after this downhit, I suppose it's over for us. CCTV asks Combri for peace.
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
User avatar
MoP
Squire
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:13 am
Location: The civilized part of Belgium

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby Dysh » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:09 am

It is really stupid to scumkill Leto if CCTV and the blue team did that. Real stupid.
Dysh
-Immortal Sacred Alliance-
User avatar
Dysh
Squire
 
Posts: 4381
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:10 am

That is why down hits suck. You can never get in any good retaliation.

I love you MoP.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby MoP » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:12 am

Dysh wrote:It is really stupid to scumkill Leto if CCTV and the blue team did that. Real stupid.


For once, you're so very right. I dunno what upsets me most: the downhit, the fact that Kwaiq even thinks we're THAT stoopid, or the fact that he believes Barnabas leadership blindly.
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
User avatar
MoP
Squire
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:13 am
Location: The civilized part of Belgium

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:21 am

Really MoP, who the hell is he supposed to trust? Dysh?

/stifles laughter
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:56 am

My experience is that Dysh is one of the most trustworthy people as long as he's in your faith. So yes.
Being Angie now, I'd trust Dysh as far as I can throw him. Such is the way of things. :)

Still poor misguided Kwaiqers rather trusts Steven. I've never been in his faith, but I'm inclined to think that the trusting Steven thing is much like trusting Dysh. :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: The Gallows Combri/CCTV

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:00 am

I've never been in his faith, but I'm inclined to think that the trusting Steven thing is much like trusting Dysh.


I trusted Steven while in Angelique when I "pulled a Reylan" and asked his guild to destroy Leto for me. He had his own reasons, but I had wanted them brought low for a change. Mainly because their arrogance was really upsetting at the time. I paid for that and handed WTFPWND the age they had already sealed shut on their own.

Steven never lied to me about what was going to happen. He was a great ally. The point is, sometimes you just have to stop being paranoid for one moment (trust me I have a hard time doing that) and let it go. Dysh and Steven are very trustworthy individuals, neither of them would lie to your face.

I would trust Dysh for treaties and promises. That is the truth.

He just comes off as the Mayor Daley Sr. of Leto.

If I went over there, I am pretty sure he would make me bang on doors and hand out fliers for fund raisers or something.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Next

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users