Tread lightly heathens!

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Tread lightly heathens!

Postby Shifty » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:25 pm

Good day.

I, as GM of MTS, would request that unless you are planning to go to war with us, cease your burnings. We have been minding our own business thus far but will gladly jump into the fray and burn everyone into the stone age if it keeps up. Also, due to the excessive burnings we have been enduring, we are forced to assume that any scum action be interpreted as an act of war and appropriate action be taken.

Please understand, we do not wish to war any guilds unfairly but we must defend our own! The smaller members of this guild sacrificed their chance for land for the good of some heathens who were sorely outnumbered. So, have a heart, and so will we! ;)

Peace Brothers and Sisters!

Shifty

GM MTS and Humanitarian
"The GM who cares!"
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Shifty
Peasant
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby Ricardo » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:31 pm

Sheesh FA u folks as well?
Merry Union of Mercenaries
If theres something strange in yer neighbourhood, Who ya gonna call?
http://www.ltd-nz.com/mum/index.php
User avatar
Ricardo
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2166
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Ooop North in Engerland

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby Venus » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:46 pm

err...fa what?
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby Nether » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 pm

/me burns some more...
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby Bandit_115 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:56 pm

Venus wrote:err...fat assed what?


fixed for grammar, and PCness
_Nagash_ wrote:The meaning of life is, make the road to death one big party. ;-)

RIP Dark Wolf, you will be missed my friend.
Crabs are a delicacy, but not when in your pants.
User avatar
Bandit_115
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: purgatory, but closer to hell

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby Zann » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:51 pm

like mts hasnt been burning as well as the rest of barrnie
User avatar
Zann
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: playing with venus's boobs

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby Mr Ed » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:04 pm

LOL, Zann you know this is just early posturing for yet another barnie downhit gangbang ;)
Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.


PEST ~ The loose cannons of Canon
User avatar
Mr Ed
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:57 am

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby Maverick » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:08 pm

Interesting Zann, have any proof to back up that statement?

The only kingdoms Ive burnt were those in Light and Judges, and thats because well they attacked me.

Ed,

LOL

I havent even had 1 first strike this age, DEM hit me, Light and Judges hit me...

How exactly am I downhitting and gangbanging?

I mean come on this is getting pretty fucking old.

If you are going to say im doing something wrong all the time maybe I should just do it because at least that way ill get the benefit.
I saw my advantage and I took it,
Thats what heroes do.
I <3 Venus. Join the Club!
User avatar
Maverick
Knight
 
Posts: 5428
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby Aeyliea » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:44 pm

Hehe, same old story Mav. The funny thing is, I'll lay dollars to dougnuts that the Letites/Angies are the ones planning the gangbang downhit hehe
Ordo de Draconas
Save the world, so you don't have to save yourself.
You save the world, so you don't have to look at yourself.
User avatar
Aeyliea
Stablehand
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:46 pm

I am not so sure they can down hit, technically.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby Dauthi » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:47 pm

Mav,

Its all my fault, my two kings keep killing their kingdoms left and right, thus making all wars a gangbang.

I can't stop myself though, I love me some kills.
Leader of Goblins ~ Start of the new trend.
"Didina wike dat beebee!!" - Belle's little one.
Fervent. - Yeah weird huh?
"<venus> who else was i doing..dauthi? and thantos right"
User avatar
Dauthi
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2274
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Home

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby Aeyliea » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:53 pm

Oh, they can downhit Rey.

They can't hit down in ANW, but that doesn't mean it isn't a downhit. You can downhit in TNW, and in Members as well :)
Ordo de Draconas
Save the world, so you don't have to save yourself.
You save the world, so you don't have to look at yourself.
User avatar
Aeyliea
Stablehand
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby Kenchan » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:58 pm

Not just MTS

AoA has been constantly scouted and burned......wonder who so afraid of us that needs to keep us down everyday lol

The only one kingdom we caught in two seperate scouts are from Ordo lol
~Knight of SoT~
~AoA forever~
~ DC ~
~MoS~
~~<===|-~~
User avatar
Kenchan
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1214
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby Aeyliea » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:22 pm

lol You got like 4 realms scouted by us before you caught us hehe

Ninjar was put to the task because someone else who will not be named managed to catch one of your realms on 4K offense, minimal scum, 150 turns, and 80 mil in cash.

Somehow, that begs to be looked into. Good thing we did, you are ALL on full turns. :)
Ordo de Draconas
Save the world, so you don't have to save yourself.
You save the world, so you don't have to look at yourself.
User avatar
Aeyliea
Stablehand
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby Kenchan » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:05 pm

lol....well with all the scouting and burnings....if someone did hit me i could at least take him down with me too besides just defending lol

if it wasn't cause people keep burning my temps and i had to rebuild them i would be scouting all of you just to see whats going on lol
~Knight of SoT~
~AoA forever~
~ DC ~
~MoS~
~~<===|-~~
User avatar
Kenchan
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1214
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby Shifty » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:13 pm

I can say with 100% honesty that MTS was not involved with any burnings. We *just got out of a war and have better things to do.
User avatar
Shifty
Peasant
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby Kaxion » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:49 pm

LOL, Zann you know this is just early posturing for yet another barnie downhit gangbang



Last I checked we're not the gold ones??????
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby -Link- » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:37 pm

Just out of war? lmao

You mean that shitshow that was a one night land grab right before Calael disbanded?

Come on man, you know better than that :P
Today is the day of reckoning, and I will speak the truth without fear.
Five Judges
User avatar
-Link-
Peasant
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:22 pm

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby Shifty » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:48 pm

Ok Link.

you got me, I am a friggin GENIUS who planned on having Calael react that way!!!

Just to make it look good I let SoL off the hook too!

Man I am GOOD!
User avatar
Shifty
Peasant
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby -Link- » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:18 am

I never said you planned it that way, I'm just stating how it happened.

Why don't tell us how bad the retal was, oh great artificer.
Today is the day of reckoning, and I will speak the truth without fear.
Five Judges
User avatar
-Link-
Peasant
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:22 pm

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby Maverick » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:20 am

Hopefully not as strong as a Link first strike...

:PP

(I kid because I care dont take it personal just was a great opportunity!)
I saw my advantage and I took it,
Thats what heroes do.
I <3 Venus. Join the Club!
User avatar
Maverick
Knight
 
Posts: 5428
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby Shifty » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:34 am

Where, Link, did I state that we were in no condition to participate in any scum actions?

I said "we have better things to do."

Right?

kkthxbye
User avatar
Shifty
Peasant
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:44 am

Maybe MTS was building?

No. Why would they want to do that?

Probably because anyone who has any sense knows (and if you ask Venus) that building is the key to victory.

If you participate in scum actions, right out of war, no matter how silly that war may have been, though I don't know personally since I wasn't paying attention (honestly), I think you should probably build. Scum actions are not smart moves.

Maybe that is a Leto tactic, Link, but I don't think Barnabas operates that way.

You try dealing with Fire telling you how much money his kingdom is raking in through just building! Seriously, it is annoying when you may be one of the lowest ranked Barnabas kingdoms in the game.

I need my Average Net Worth Anchor tag back.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:57 am

No, I think I explained on ICQ that you weren't the lowest ranked Barnabas realm, Rey

Phoenix still hasn't restarted her dead human realm, ranked dead. So there lol
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Re: Tread lightly heathens!

Postby Losmar » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:00 am

Rey, you know your post is a lie. Scum actions are the key to every victory!!!

Now... Get out there and BURN someone!!!


I think you should probably build.


I'm wondering... with how highly you talk of your realm-managment techniques, why anyone would then want to build?



Link just needs to get back to scumming, war is for Grunt, Scum is for everyone else... well, building is for Venus.
Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
User avatar
Losmar
Necromancer
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: tecumseh, MI

Next

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users