by Blacklock » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:01 am
Thank you guys all very much.
my wife and the babies are doing well. She was having a lot of braxton hicks(sp) contractions and was in some pain so she was really worried which in turn worried me. I work a few hours away and felt pretty helpless, but we got to the doctor and everything checked out all right. Shes just been pushing herself too hard and needs to relax. Relax the way the doctor wants her too and not the way she wants too.
I am sorry for not telling more people, the more I think of the more I wish I had. We just had such problems getting pregnant, I feel like if I talk about it to much it will all come to an end. Once there here, well they can't take them back. We have 4 weeks from today, though as of today if they babies decide to come they are coming. I can't say enough but thank you.
Blacklock
Avatars of Ascension
Member Tested, Admin Approved
Thread killer Extraordinaire