Page 1 of 3

Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:19 pm
by Shifty
For those of you too lazy...

http://medical.merriam-webster.com/medical/npo


Bend over Dysh, and try not to enjoy it too much!!

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:42 pm
by Fireslash
kick some ass mts

~Fire

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:45 pm
by Squee
12/Aug/08 20:21
NPO 16 5,461,042 341,316
MTS 14 4,199,590 299,971

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:11 am
by Kaxion
Ok I'm here.

So who are we hitting ?

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:11 am
by Squee
we're hitting CoF

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:13 am
by Kaxion
WOOT Let's kick their ASSES!!!!!

What are the stats?

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:54 am
by Extra Pain
The one night I am not around. You guys gave a painful first strike. You will get your fair share.

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:09 am
by Nymphsong
NPO...make them suffer

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:19 am
by Kaxion
We already had to suffer....


Shifty and Squee showed up to chat nekkid with nipple clips.

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:57 am
by Squee
o sure when indy does it you all cheer

when we do it you all whine

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:05 am
by Indada
zomg squee you weren't supposed to tell people OUTSIDE the guild I do that! :oops:

Also, where you made your mistake was... I don't wear nipple clips.... I wear tassles! Much less painful than clips. Unless yer into that whole pain thing?

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:08 am
by Reylan Talonspyre
Nice hit MTS!

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:13 am
by Shifty
Most of the time when I wear my custom nipple clips Kax moans....

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:44 pm
by Seska Dragonslayer
Kick their ass, MTS.

If you need it, I have a few morphines here.

....

I was talking to you, NPO :)

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:11 pm
by phylo
Shiftys assless chaps always make war chat so much more sexy.

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:14 pm
by Venus
nice hit:)
good luck!

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:24 pm
by Shifty
Damn, my assless chaps from WoW days somehow became so famous they made it even here, Indy!

WTF?!?!?

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:17 pm
by BackalleyWidowmaker
Why is NPO so low in NW on the scrolls but in the db it shows them higher. ??
Just curious. I hate not having ringside seats to a good mudslinging. Is there a pay per view channel or something?

Just noticed I'm the only Angie in the thread *eye twitches*

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:22 pm
by Shifty
That would be odd, last age something similar happened to Dysh in his other guild.....

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:24 pm
by BackalleyWidowmaker
So what your saying is... I could have Dysh's cooties! Eeeeek!

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:00 pm
by Dysh
huh?

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:05 pm
by Karuthma Shey
my eyes my eyes the assless chaps have scared me for life(same with Kax being nekkid)

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:23 pm
by Kaxion
I leave that kind of impression ,ya know the one that can never be forgotten.

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:32 pm
by Lord Roland
There now Sorrow. You're not the only Angie in the thread :wink: Have a knock down war heathens. I'm not sure who to cheer for...Perhaps the lady in tassels?

Kaxion, I'm just glad that statement wasn't followed by something from your never-ending picture box heh.

Re: Nil Per Os? Take it in the ass then! MTS -vs- NPO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:34 pm
by Kaxion
I don't think its a question of faith at all.

It's a simple fact always cheer for the woman in tassels.