I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby Venus » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:20 pm

erm fire made me post that war thread title:P

Last update Mon Aug 11 21:05:00 2008.
Guild Members Avg. Netw.
FORSAKEN ASCENSION (FA) 18 396,184
CARDINAL CHUNDER (CCTV) 8 339,301
CALAEL OS SI EILOL (Calael) 11 332,927


theres the stats.

its not a great hit, but to be honest, we hit u cause you two were in great position to pull us down and well...i like to be proactive?


::p


well plus countess was gettin caught scouting and i got a little triggerhappy:>

good luck, youll have enough left to hurt us im sure.
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby Fireslash » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:34 pm

i did no sort of thing

she's really in love with a stripper :P

good luck guys

~Fire
User avatar
Fireslash
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby Gili » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:13 am

knew this was coming :) In reality i should have been quicker to get us into action. Have been wanting to do this for a couple of days now. But the curse of folks going on vacation didn't help in planning and i shouldn't have been so distracted online.
Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.
User avatar
Gili
Developer
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Numpton, England

Re: I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby Galadrim » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:10 am

I can't say I'm all to happy with that hit. I understand the reasoning and getting all uppidy about it but I'm old fashion by sitting defensively instead of pulling a little down hit like that. Not that it was real bad....as you say not a great hit.
SOUL
~Si Caes~
User avatar
Galadrim
Stablehand
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:45 pm

Re: I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby Nymphsong » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:46 am

Make what is built unbuilt, make what is owned...well steal the deads to the lands...with blood...make each other less able to win the next war...

And Venus...you had a choice...you didnt have to post the truth...
Nymphsong
Nymphsong
Peasant
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Moline, IL

Re: I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby Grunt » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:23 am

i like prozac


dont ask me why but thats how I saw venuses post first time I read it
Random acts of kindness will save the world
A Few Tend the Tree of Freedom so Many can Live in its Shade
To send men to the firing squad judicial proof is unnecessary Che Guevara
Doing the right thing is seldom popular and never easy
User avatar
Grunt
Upper Royalty
 
Posts: 10189
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Shalimar

Re: I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby Le Countess » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:09 am

So funny that I was online when they werre hitting me... Ah well. :)
-You didn't call me a bitch... is that bad?-
~Usurper of Calael~
User avatar
Le Countess
Stablehand
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:10 am

Re: I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby Shori Shyr » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:22 am

Well as long as I get to lay waste to fireslash and Venus it's all cool!
Shori Shyr
Stablehand
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:16 am

Re: I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby Torkano » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:55 am

Shori Shyr wrote:Well as long as I get to lay waste to fireslash and Venus it's all cool!


That's good. Venus and fire need to suffer. Just leave the rest of us alone.

And V, Fire did not tell you to make that title. You came up with that all by yourself. Besides, you also wanted to tie yourself up with electrical tape and take compromising pictures of yourself for the banner. We all remember that in chat. I have the pictures to prove it.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Re: I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:19 am

Galadim wrote:I can't say I'm all to happy with that hit. I understand the reasoning and getting all uppidy about it but I'm old fashion by sitting defensively instead of pulling a little down hit like that. Not that it was real bad....as you say not a great hit.


I love you. You probably stated something that others would have bitched or moaned about in a nicely put, concise way, without the regular bitching. And normally, I would be happy to debate with you the merits of your tactical decision put forth here versus the tactical decision FA made, but let us not sully a warm and Torkano-filled thread with such boring debates.

Catch me on IM if you want to discuss it further, I am always happy to talk to players about their strategic agenda.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby Dark Horse » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:38 am

I'm alive I'm alive HAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU CAN'T KILL ME!!!!
~KHRYSTLE'S~
Just another second-tier GM!
It's a lie. A kiss with open eyes, And she's not breathing back.... Anything but bother me.
(It takes my pain away)Nevermind these are hurried times. Oh oh oh. I can't let it bother me.
User avatar
Dark Horse
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:07 am
Location: In my immediate area

Re: I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby Blacklock » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:41 am

Reylan Talonspyre wrote:I love you. You probably stated something that others would have bitched or moaned about in a nicely put, concise way, without the regular bitching. And normally, I would be happy to debate with you the merits of your tactical decision put forth here versus the tactical decision FA made, but let us not sully a warm and Torkano-filled thread with such boring debates.

Catch me on IM if you want to discuss it further, I am always happy to talk to players about their strategic agenda.


Whoa discuss war tactics in a war thread? Stop the insanity
Blacklock
Avatars of Ascension
Member Tested, Admin Approved

Thread killer Extraordinaire
User avatar
Blacklock
Peasant
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: NY

Re: I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby Dark Horse » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:43 am

This is MADNESS!!!
~KHRYSTLE'S~
Just another second-tier GM!
It's a lie. A kiss with open eyes, And she's not breathing back.... Anything but bother me.
(It takes my pain away)Nevermind these are hurried times. Oh oh oh. I can't let it bother me.
User avatar
Dark Horse
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:07 am
Location: In my immediate area

Re: I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby Fireslash » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:47 am

which one is you dh

i'll see what i can get done :lol:

~Fire
User avatar
Fireslash
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby Geothe » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:09 am

I must say, I LOLed at seeing this bit of news:

"Bad news my Landgravine. 30 of our Longbeards were killed and 3 of our Sanctums were destroyed"

Overkill much?
LOL
Fervent, ALWAYS
Yes, we are that damn good!
Our Game, Our Rules
Venus, the Embodiment of Human Perfection!
User avatar
Geothe
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2617
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby Gerien » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:24 am

I suppose this is what I get for trying to haul Venus down to the station for questioning...
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Re: I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby owly » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:27 am

it's hard to handcuff a three boobed alien :sheriff:
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby zamuthz » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:02 pm

Torkano wrote: Besides, you also wanted to tie yourself up with electrical tape and take compromising pictures of yourself for the banner. We all remember that in chat. I have the pictures to prove it.



Handcuffs are no good for her... she can only be tied up with an electrical tape..
Co-GM The Shadowz of Flames (reborn)
WW, TDoD,FOJ,Shadowz,TDoD,FA,MuM,Shadowz
WeeC
EVICTED
MuM apprentice
Who am I? I am the Blaire at the moment you open your eyes
User avatar
zamuthz
Stablehand
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 7:46 am

Re: I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby Talon1969 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:49 pm

Hmmm.....


I guess you just have to justify you down hits to get by with out the flaming. I'm remembering the 3 things to look at to deciding a hit, and NONE of them were given to the enemy. Sweet...... :mrgreen:


Total NW

Average NW

number of players

I'm figuring this out the more time I get under my belt. :mrgreen: Not causing problems....just trying to figure out this game without making our guild look bad.


I guess you guys could have scummed them real good if you thought they were planning an attack on you. That also works really well.................. Water under the bridge I guess...... :lol:
User avatar
Talon1969
Stablehand
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:44 am
Location: Arkansas

Downhit

Postby Init » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:57 pm

anybody got some cash they want to lend me?

i say to make this war at all interesting FA gives 50 million to play with



whats going to happen here is they are going to lose 1 or 2 of their top
ranked realms, I will most likely be cleared out tonight while I am at work
and the little guys are just going to pound each other into dust.

fun fun!
User avatar
Init
Stablehand
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:32 pm

Re: I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby Maverick » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:14 pm

Is it just me or is this DEM shtick getting really old?

I mean the war you picked against 9th is far worse than this.

Lets compare:

DEM had 18 members
9th had 12 members

+6 Angelique

FA has 18 members
Angelique has 19 members
-1 Barnabas

Im just so sick of the fact that you want to come in every thread and some how try and justify the gangbang bullshit you pulled with the first strike. Its not even comparable to a situation where FA was the top and had no other options in terms of average nw, DEM could have chose better wars, there were guilds above them with similar numbers and more total and average nw, you just chose not to.

All of FA's war options were going to be a downhit in terms of average networth.

For comparison, if I was to pick a war like DEM, I could strike SOL tonight.

Lets just drop it because its one of the worst hits ive seen in ages, and quite frankly your never going to live it down.
I saw my advantage and I took it,
Thats what heroes do.
I <3 Venus. Join the Club!
User avatar
Maverick
Knight
 
Posts: 5428
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby Venus » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:57 pm

I guess you just have to justify you down hits to get by with out the flaming. I'm remembering the 3 things to look at to deciding a hit, and NONE of them were given to the enemy. Sweet...



well the difference here is, i didnt try and justify anything

i never said it wasnt a downhit,

i said it surely wasnt a great hit.


i even said i hit them before they could bring me down

what are u looking for exactly here?
or are u just here to bitch talon?
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby Maverick » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:59 pm

Well either he just is here to bitch, flat out lie, or cant count, because according to my accountants calculations:

8+ 11= 19

Which according to said accountant is greater than 18.

I may be wrong here, so I sent out the numbers to a second accounting firm to make sure the first one didnt mess up any math.

:P
I saw my advantage and I took it,
Thats what heroes do.
I <3 Venus. Join the Club!
User avatar
Maverick
Knight
 
Posts: 5428
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:16 pm

I feel sorry for Calael and CCTV.

They handled this war thus far with a modicum of respect and valor.

DEM's comments just cast a negative light on the rest of the faith.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: I'm in love with a stripper<FA vs Calael/CCTV!!

Postby Venus » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:22 pm

lol calael and cctv rarely ,if ever, bitch about wars.<well cctv hasnt had alot of wars cause their a new guild , but based on whos in it, i can still say they dont:PP>

i knew they wouldnt. and their fighting back with what they have left.

they get much respect from me:>




oh and before i forget

i did NOT want to tie myself up wiht electrical tape , it was torks idea@
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Next

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users