Page 1 of 4

FEL vs. MuM & Bogumil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:50 pm
by Cluesen
I forgot to prepare a warthread, my bad, i got stats saved to post later.

We will hit Bogumil as well, he's ex-MuM and unguilded right now, but i guess you can cooperate with him. I wanted to save the guild decl for you to accept him, but needed to declare :(

Good luck

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:17 pm
by Cluesen
k, here come the stats though they are not actual anymore.
I booted 2 inactives during strike and MoP got NW though he should be vacationed.

FIRES OF ETERNAL LIGHT (FEL) ............... 11 ... 859,964
MERRY UNION OF MERCENARIES (MuM) ... 11 ... 794,390

and Bogumil who's NW i won't post.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:19 pm
by Karhedron
Not our proudest moment perhaps, but then apparently we dun get that many of them these days anyways.

It was hit or be hit really. You guys've had an awesome age and we reckoned with 1st strike you woulda had us beat.

Can still trust yas to give a damn hard fight, and looking forward to it.

Let's finish this age with some fun eh... though i doubt this'll be our last war somehow...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:11 pm
by MAlahzar
We caught bogumil in our lands yesterday heres the proof in the pic we're repaying the visit since he decided to take some stuff of ours with him .

Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:23 pm
by Aidan Feargahal
How many times do we have to tell you....

Image

Dont.......invade.....our........lands

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:29 pm
by MAlahzar
If theres a next time we send this guy


Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:39 pm
by Lancelot
Bogumil ........... R.I.P.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:42 pm
by Aidan Feargahal
Image


"Alas poor Bogumil, I knew him well.........."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:42 pm
by Sturm
Aye :evil:
We dun take kindly round these parts to having our Wang spanked.

RiP Bogumil.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:42 pm
by Nether
Bogumil ........... R.I.P.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:46 pm
by MAlahzar
Image


Here we have poor bogumil in his after death meeting with his god.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:53 pm
by Hollisandra
Sorry Bog... rip

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:54 pm
by MAlahzar
Sorry we had too here is the pic of original charge on ya Bog for memories sake.

Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:02 pm
by Aidan Feargahal
Image

Kitty to TDOD, I have the shot

TDOD to Kitty, take the shot



Image

Target Eliminated

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:13 pm
by MAlahzar
Image


Just cuz I really like this cartoon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:15 am
by _Nagash_
Poor old Bogie-poo... :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:02 am
by Karhedron
Best reaction we coulda hoped for I spose. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:42 am
by Gili
Well your first strike weren't too bad.


From...


FIRES OF ETERNAL LIGHT (FEL) ............... 11 ... 859,964
MERRY UNION OF MERCENARIES (MuM) ... 11 ... 794,390

To....

FIRES OF ETERNAL LIGHT (FEL) 9 1,349,073
MERRY UNION OF MERCENARIES (MuM) 11 434,839

I know Cluesen runs a tight ship over there, but sacrificing two of your realms to crush us was probably a little harsh.

We had thought about hitting you, but thought that with your monster realm you were untouchable. I'm usually quite sporting, but i do hope Fervent or someone else rolls over you guys before the age ends.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:12 am
by Dark Horse
I'll roll over them for you Gili!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:29 am
by RaYCorZChoY
roll over DH!!! now go fetch me the goddamn paper!!!! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:37 am
by _Nagash_
If you kindly ask Venus, she might be inclined to do you that favour :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 am
by DKII
I wouldn't count on anyone being able to take down those top two FEL/RoT realms, no one's big enough to even get started on 'em and there's not really any way to get bigger anymore. ;) Especially with the FEL guy, no one's even remotely close to being able to touch that.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:54 am
by Cluesen
I know Cluesen runs a tight ship over there, but sacrificing two of your realms to crush us was probably a little harsh.


I did not sacrifice 2 realms to hit you. I've simply thrown out 2 inactive realms that havent played turns for a longer time without beeing vacationed or something. Should they return and there was a reason for their sudden abstinence they can of course return to FEL, but for the time beeing they are out. And i don't think i'm overly restrictive with our members here, in contradiction. When Knight Taran was with us, he infomed me about his rl-situation and i agreed on him joining and playing when he could and he was automatically excused when he was not there. Especially for a small guild like FEL that can be a burden, but it was the right thing to do for me and i would do it again.

Canon is only a game and should one of my members have a problem with his real life that always is more important. If such happens and i'm informed of it i do not take actions against this member. But i sure expect to be informed.

And our Titan, well, he's our curse and blessing same time this age. As big and unconquerable he is, it's only one realm but raising our ANW high into the skies. Before we hit you we had exactly this one realm above 20k acres and most others were between 10k and 15k acres. You know how our last war ended, all but him were beaten below 3k acres only 2 weeks ago. On the other hand he simply overruns with ease anything he hits, nothing stands in his way. Only that his way becomes the longer with every hit he does, 6 to 8 turns for an attack is not unusual.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:58 pm
by Bogumil
Jeez, I finally find the time to play a few turns so I take a whack at the highest kingdom I could find who I thought wasn't at war and look what happens.

Kudos to TDoD for the rapid response. I haven't been crushed that quickly by any guild on the occasions I've played as a ug.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:06 pm
by MAlahzar
there was a reason for their sudden abstinence



There is never a good reason for abstinence
for those who don't know why there is never a good reason please read this.

Image