who made this into a pansy game?

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby Kwaiq » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:21 pm

People with broadband.
Anti-Hero | Your favorite players favorite player
C o m b r i c c o l a ... The original one man band.
User avatar
Kwaiq
Squire
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby Torkano » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:24 pm

Hey, I use the redtube too. I just like a little variety in my masturbatory diet. Every morning before breakfast to get the day started.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby The Next Dyvim Tvar » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:29 pm

Thank christ for the last four posts, if not for them I think we would have no other option but to nuke this thread from orbit after the prior twelve post horror show.

Le Countess wrote:The point I think is that Die is talking how good init is a pansy player when he's been every bit the pansy player before... in a nitshell.

That or maybe Die was ragging on Inits' skill because he started talking shit about The Fabulous Ones first. Just a thought, I don't really claim to know what the fuck is going in side Dies' head.
Like John Leslie but without the Scottish accent and fractionally less rape allegations from Ulrika Jonsson.
User avatar
The Next Dyvim Tvar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Austrian chokey

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby Dark Horse » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:03 pm

Trust me Dyvim you're the only fabulous one in that duo :-p
~KHRYSTLE'S~
Just another second-tier GM!
It's a lie. A kiss with open eyes, And she's not breathing back.... Anything but bother me.
(It takes my pain away)Nevermind these are hurried times. Oh oh oh. I can't let it bother me.
User avatar
Dark Horse
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:07 am
Location: In my immediate area

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby The Next Dyvim Tvar » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:32 pm

I will never trust you Jake, never! Not after what you did to Randy and Elizabeth.
NEVER!!!!!!!!
Like John Leslie but without the Scottish accent and fractionally less rape allegations from Ulrika Jonsson.
User avatar
The Next Dyvim Tvar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Austrian chokey

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby HDog » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:01 pm

man, I want to contribute to this thread so badly but I'm so unimaginative lately that I'll just post one of HDog's famous stories.

Firstly, Wednesday was my mom's dog's birthday. We had a party at work. With cake.

Image

Anyway, today a homeless man (for those who follow my stories, this is the same one who threatened me with a knife) was walking down the alley with his shopping cart. He was very drunk and tried to negotiate a crack in the pavement when his cart went down. Instead of helping him pick his entire life up, I ran and got my camera. Unfortunately, by the time I got my camera he had his cart upright.

I imagine the bandages on his head are from somebody who wasn't as nice as I am responding to his knife threats.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m31/ ... G_3922.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m31/ ... G_3923.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m31/ ... G_3924.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m31/ ... G_3925.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m31/ ... G_3926.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m31/ ... G_3927.jpg
Like all religions, the Holy Religion of the Invisible Pink Unicorn is based upon both Logic and Faith. We have Faith that She is Pink; and we Logically know that She is Invisible, because we can't see Her.
User avatar
HDog
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 5:27 am
Location: Aeroplane over the sea

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby Torkano » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:13 pm

You should introduce him to the nice homeless guy with the tie. They could be best friends.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=A569XJABx ... re=related
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby Kaxion » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:21 am

LOL Kwaiq I come on and poke a little fun at my buddy Nether and you turn around and take shit all personal regurgitating your usual nonsense.

My statement would have been the same no matter what guild Nether was in.

Clearly my 5th grade personality carries alot of weight with you for you to have gotten so worked up over one little statement ,it must be my sucky playing skills that make you idolize me so.

I'll strive to become better and maybe one day I too can aspire to your grand mastery of the game and carry myself on the boards with a cheap poorly done Andrew Dice Clay wannabe attitude.
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby Kwaiq » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:13 pm

You getting me worked up would be like broccoli making Al Rokers mouth water, or like vagina making Dyvims cock hard. You just don't do it for me, I don't care about your opinion, or what gratuitous favors you do for people in exchange for their company. I just don' t like you, your bollocks don't fill out your briefs, and your personality couldn't entertain a toddler with down syndrome.

I don't take things personally around here, i'm way past that. I'm not even gonna bother going out of my way to make fun of you, but if you're in a thread i create or post something remotely related to me with the misconception that you're even near my league, then i'll go ahead and remind you to pick up your big boy undies in the boys section. Barring that, enjoy your time on evernight murdering comedy.
Anti-Hero | Your favorite players favorite player
C o m b r i c c o l a ... The original one man band.
User avatar
Kwaiq
Squire
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby Kaxion » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:23 pm

Trust me Kwaiq I have no misconceptions of anything I'm so far ahead of your little league nonsense its not funny and I know it.

As far as not liking me its completely understandable.

I've been kicking your ass all over this game since my third day playing. :lol:
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby Kwaiq » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:33 pm

Well considering i pry wasn't even around your 3rd day and you've never kicked my ass since i've been back, you're pretty much just full of shit. Although random fanciful claims are fun. Lemme try...Kaxion, i've been fucking your asshole since three weeks before you were born, and i, personally, know that fact for sure.

I did get you from full pictures to awkwardly forced emoticons. Cheers to me!
Anti-Hero | Your favorite players favorite player
C o m b r i c c o l a ... The original one man band.
User avatar
Kwaiq
Squire
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby Kaxion » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:09 pm

Lemme refresh your memory lol

OSM vs Combri it was my first ever war and first time ever hitting in fact.

My little 4k realm came out and wiped out one of your 25k kingdoms I posted laughing about it and you wrote a page of whining and insults towards me because of it.

Continue posting your pedophile fantasies of me though.
If I were a sperm chugging cock gobbler like yourself I'd fantasize about me too, but sorry bud I'm just simply way out off your league.

It's just one of those I'm up here and your down there situation.With the amount of time you spend on your knees you should be used to those by now.
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby Kwaiq » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:19 pm

Any war you're talking about would have been 2 and a half years ago. And you have never taken out a 25k realm with a 4k realm, not mine or anyone elses. Hell CoF couldn't even get in on us when you gangbanged us with Demmy's admin guild you tool. Remembering something about me that long ago reaks of hero worship though, i'd give you the advice to stray away from it. Especially when you yourself are so incredibly forgettable.

Continue posting your pedophile fantasies of me though.
If I were a sperm chugging cock gobbler like yourself I'd fantasize about me too, but sorry bud I'm just simply way out off your league.


Pedophile fantasies? Thats telling, you can't even convince yourself you're an adult. Maybe you didn't catch my preface of "random fanciful claims" and got swept up into a torrent of sexual desire and intrigue, i dunno and i don't care. You are sexy though, i would fuck your brains out, then i 'd kick you out of my car and keep the 5 bucks.
Anti-Hero | Your favorite players favorite player
C o m b r i c c o l a ... The original one man band.
User avatar
Kwaiq
Squire
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby Losmar » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:27 pm

I remember you from even before that era Kwaiq.
:wink:
Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
User avatar
Losmar
Necromancer
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: tecumseh, MI

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby Kaxion » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:24 am

Kwaiq said:
Although random fanciful claims are fun. Lemme try...Kaxion, i've been fucking your asshole since three weeks before you were born

Kwaiq said:
Pedophile fantasies? Thats telling, you can't even convince yourself you're an adult.


Translation:Kwaiq said: I have pedophile fantasies about you in a pre-embryonic state, Kax please let me have your babies!!!!


Kwaiq said:
Hell CoF couldn't even get in on us when you gangbanged us with Demmy's admin guild you tool.


You know we've had many more run ins then that Kwaiq well back into Valid the one hit you can bring up though was one that I had no part of a forced vacation from the game made me miss that one.
Otherwise let me assure as I've assured many others in the past when I aim to kill something it damn well dies......
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:18 am

Kaxion wrote:Otherwise let me assure as I've assured many others in the past when I aim to kill something it damn well dies......


Like his reputation.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.




By the way, I can ruin Kwaiq's street credit right here and now. I remember when he was in my guild and I was the GM.

I can even grab the threads from the old Guilds boards if you want ...
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby Kaxion » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:53 pm

Like his reputation.



ROFL what is there to kill in my reputation?

I'm a picture posting drug addict and loose cannon.

Aside from that theres piles of ungrounded Leto bullshit that stems from an age where I scum/sorc killed almost half their entire faith now those who don't like me cling to this bullshit and bring it up every chance they get and I get to laugh about it. :D
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby Losmar » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:09 pm

Can we all make a stop in the "player history" thread... we'll all learn something there I hope...




























NOBODY CARES, nothing is personal, its a game, so the only thing that has potential to become personal is having FUN, but... in the end that's really only up to each individual.
Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
User avatar
Losmar
Necromancer
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: tecumseh, MI

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby Bandit_115 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:11 pm

I admit,

though there are no pics, but it was me
_Nagash_ wrote:The meaning of life is, make the road to death one big party. ;-)

RIP Dark Wolf, you will be missed my friend.
Crabs are a delicacy, but not when in your pants.
User avatar
Bandit_115
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: purgatory, but closer to hell

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby Extra Pain » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:28 pm

I do not have time to read this copycat thread. You know, we just got out of a war not even 12 hours ago. It is not like we are building trooplessly and you had to come and attack my members who are with offensie and poor troops after warring Ordo. I have no problem if we were hit because we were just not trooping while we rebuild to cheat the build time. You came and showed with zero respect to a well fought war to your faithmate by attacking our members. Or is it because you and your faithmate were too afraid we had one or two realms got out of the war with a little land so you did not want to miss the chance to make us small. Too much fear for NPO. As much as you want to play Leto under red or trying to help your faithmate, have a little respect for a well fought war, jerk off. I wonder if your faithmates are supporting you to do so.
Extra Pain
Sr. Advisor of NEVERENDING PAIN ORDER
Extra Pain
Stablehand
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:37 pm

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby Losmar » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:35 pm

Left field is huge...

That's where I assume that bit came from.

You were hit right after your war with Ordo... by red I assume... why doesn't everyone band together and start taking out red... why are people content to let them sit on top?

I guess those with certain build styles do have to be exempt from the "all against Red" coalition though... if only there were still UGs to dispense justice for all those misrepresented peasants.
Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
User avatar
Losmar
Necromancer
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: tecumseh, MI

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby Extra Pain » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:42 pm

You know what ? I hope to hear from Bunk if he really just wants to target us and maybe he wants to make this personal then it's a different story. heh he's not even original, a Dauthi wannabe who rides on a lucky age from Red so far. Either way, we still have one month left if the admins don't pull the plug again early.

Los, I think we should propose a Leto treaty. lol. That's not a bad idea.
Extra Pain
Sr. Advisor of NEVERENDING PAIN ORDER
Extra Pain
Stablehand
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:37 pm

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:59 pm

You came and showed with zero respect to a well fought war to your faithmate by attacking our members.


Kind of like how Leto does?

Nice Dysh.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby Extra Pain » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:09 pm

Like how Leto do what?

And who are you?
Extra Pain
Sr. Advisor of NEVERENDING PAIN ORDER
Extra Pain
Stablehand
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:37 pm

Re: who made this into a pansy game?

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:20 pm

Dysh, don't you remember me? I am your biggest fan!

Now, now, I think Maverick said it best in the other thread. Lets leave this for the war.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

PreviousNext

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users