Private Guild Forums.

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Re: Private Guild Forums.

Postby Zathrus » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:54 pm

Damn, I feel like a spammer in this thread. But anyway, could you please set up a private forum for TMI? Thanks.
Zathrus
GM - TMI
DR~Inverness~TTH~Tor~Lawless~BAD~Lazy~WHAM~DoC~TMI
Team AWESOME!!!
User avatar
Zathrus
Marfy Dog
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: A little to the left.

Re: Private Guild Forums.

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:31 am

Could you please reactivate the forums for Foundation. I know they are in the Disbanded Guild forum?

Thank you.

I can handle the rest, I am still moderator there.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Private Guild Forums.

Postby DeviusZwei » Fri May 22, 2009 5:06 pm

could i please get a forum for eaters of the dead
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Previous

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users