Is that wrong of me, i just dont want to see him suffer.
It is never wrong to allow a man who has lived a good life to rest. That being said, if his wishes, as he may or may not have stated in a DNR (didn't read the entire thread, sorry if this was covered, I am very tired), are to not be revived by extraordinary means, then the choice is pretty clear. We have no choice about whether or not we are born into this world, but we have one choice left to us, our only truly God given right: the right to choose when we leave this world. We all make that choice in our own way.
Just put yourself in his shoes, I know you probably are, which is why this is so very painful. Also, discuss this with the doctors and whatever family you believe are important in his life.
But no, Bandit, there is nothing wrong with not wanting to see a person you love suffer.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony