MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby Shifty » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:08 pm

Don't waste your time with Faction if there's an update in November, it will all be SHITE.
User avatar
Shifty
Peasant
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby Nether » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:55 pm

What this thread needs is some Angie lovin, unfortunatly none of you are cool enough for me to linger in here for to long. :finger:
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby Losmar » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:00 pm

Bah, Angie love is about as harmless as a little kid chasing after the ice-cream truck in the rain.
Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
User avatar
Losmar
Necromancer
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: tecumseh, MI

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby Kyhera » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:38 pm

Shifty wrote:Don't waste your time with Faction if there's an update in November, it will all be SHITE.


I read somewhere that Argent Dawn faction comes back into play in the Lich xp?

You know what is really wild to me? The rogue was at exalted by the time she hit 30 with Darnassus! She is 3/4 of the way to exalted with SW now, which I want since I want a horse for the 60 level mount for her. When we first started WoW we started on US servers, then went to Euro since we lived there. When we moved back we started on the US servers again with the old account. My druid had 7 play days and was level 29 hahaha. The hunter was 3 play days and level 14 or something and the rogue did not exist. I think the rogue has 4 play days now. The quests are so much easier than they used to be! Not having played a lowbie, I was surprised at how fast things went...that and that I had done those quests at least 5 times already on the Euro account of course lol.

Thunderhorn though, crazy wild economy.

Hi hun :)
Moi
Insert something clever here
MTS/OAFS
User avatar
Kyhera
Peasant
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere in the pieces of your dream shattered world

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby Shifty » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:23 pm

That's what I mean!

That game makes you bust your ASS getting rep for marginal gain, then after you have pushed yourself to your limit it does one of two things.

1. Becomes useless, game updates and the rep is no longer useful for anything.

2. They decide to use it for something in an update, BUT, now you can become exalted in 2 hours lol


I remember it took MONTHS me to get exalted with AV for that stupid ring, what was it called? Then they changed it and EVERY schmuck in the world got it in a week!

Just doesn't pay.

Oh, and Hi ;)
User avatar
Shifty
Peasant
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby The Next Dyvim Tvar » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:33 pm

This is why nobody with a soul plays WoW.
Stryfe, I'm looking RIGHT at you!
Like John Leslie but without the Scottish accent and fractionally less rape allegations from Ulrika Jonsson.
User avatar
The Next Dyvim Tvar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Austrian chokey

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:19 am

The Next Dyvim Tvar wrote:This is why nobody with a soul plays WoW.
Stryfe, I'm looking RIGHT at you!



QFT. WoW is the source of all evil.
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby Nether » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:25 am

Mad props to Dyvim for the Predator quote.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby Squee » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:56 am

if you soloed it, then it was harder shifty.

but remember group que for av was available back then. i got a ton of my rep doing group ques, with the side benefit of actually winning on alliance side.

since i probably should talk about the game somewhere in my post

/me shakes fist at 48 hr before delete
Squee
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:26 am

I hate grinding. Outlands was neat, but a lot of grinding.

In fact, EVERY fucking game has a lot of grinding that it just was too much for me to pay attention too.

Sure they made it easier to level. That is wonderful. Fuck the fact that end game content needs raids instead of 5 mans to get.

Yeah you heard me. I don't raid. I hate listening to how my buddy was good at "rolling" something or another.

GAY.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby Ghostman » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:57 pm

i played wow,i also did endgame raiding. with a good group it wasnt bad, but i seemed to get into the sucky ninja groups. so i never got epics other than rep. and crafts. i quit after that.

Me

check it out if you wish
In life there is death, I only harvest it.
What the nightmares are afraid of.
afraid of 3 boobed alien he-shes, aka Venus
Witty and Funny never go together, Look at Reylan
User avatar
Ghostman
Stablehand
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:53 pm
Location: other side of hell

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby Shifty » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:12 pm

Way back when PvP was first released, I.E. AV, there was no group queue, they added that later and we used to go in with 15-20 guildies and roll it. That was actually fun, there would be a huge brawl on that one point on the hill and we'd be in killing the general before they knew what hit them lol
User avatar
Shifty
Peasant
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby ~Vox~ » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:13 pm

I don't see what MTS is bitching about, last time it was them hitting down on MuM.


Aint' so much fun being on the recieving end of a shit hit is it boys?


Sorry i'm gone again now, just couldn't pass up the chance to rub it in. MuM should of made up the excuse they had another to add or some such bs then just kept right on.............



NOW they say they have a reason...........:laughs:

That's just rich coming from MTS
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby Kyhera » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:19 pm

I had 5 years of hardcore raiding on EQ. As a bleeping cleric no less. OVER IT!! . . . I am LOVING the solo aspect of WoW. Of course my husband makes fun of the fact that I am also the only person he ever met that can virtual fish for 2 hours :P Tradeskills make me happy, mindless passing the time stuffage really.

I don't have the best gear, so what? Ignorance is bliss, by me not reading the WoW forums or joining a guild I am ignorant of the fact that I may be geared to the suckiest power :P As long as I have good enough gear to kill mobs 2 levels higher than me, I be happy.

Sort of like when I was here. As long as I had RP, who cared that I was the crappiest dom out there and my drow were constantly plotting to overthrow me? :P
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moi
Insert something clever here
MTS/OAFS
User avatar
Kyhera
Peasant
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere in the pieces of your dream shattered world

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby Nether » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:22 pm

Kyhera wrote: who cared that I was the crappiest dom out there



Heh that title would belong to me actually.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby Shifty » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:35 pm

Vox, you are still crying, you are a piece of work lol
User avatar
Shifty
Peasant
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby Squee » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:38 pm

eh

vox is probably the smartest of all of us

he didn't bother reading the thread

lol

[edit]
ky my hunter maxed all his trade skills, fishing included. I even maxed all the weapons i trained. (I didn't train guns and axes cuz I hate the look on my nightelf. All my outlands rep is finished cept the raid ones.

also before the expansion i did all the quests in my level range. even when there was no benefit. It was a goal of mine to get rid of all the yellow exclamation marks.

really nothing comes close to a hunter soloing
Squee
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby Gili » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:51 pm

Squee wrote:I didn't train guns and axes cuz I hate the look on my nightelf.


you don't get much more gay than that. Good work :)
Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.
User avatar
Gili
Developer
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Numpton, England

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby Kyhera » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:19 pm

I don't wear anything that looks ugly on any of my chars, don't care if it is uber or not :P

So there Gili :P
Moi
Insert something clever here
MTS/OAFS
User avatar
Kyhera
Peasant
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere in the pieces of your dream shattered world

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:27 pm

I don't see why people like Vox and Kax (must be the x in the name) complain when MuM nor MTS is complaining.

WoW is still evil though. :P

Ky, come back and make a crappy dom, then we'll revive some RP too :)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby Gili » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:54 pm

Kyhera wrote:I don't wear anything that looks ugly on any of my chars, don't care if it is uber or not :P

So there Gili :P


Well your a girl so your kinda gay anyway lol

Mind you...confession...i do seem to remember spending a lot of time fucking about with my house in SWG :oops:
Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.
User avatar
Gili
Developer
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Numpton, England

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby Squee » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:29 pm

kax is easy to explain, that's the only job he was qualified for, had any experience in, etc.

so it only makes sense to give him the position =)

although i do butt in at times.
Squee
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby SoulDemon » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:48 pm

Wow was last few years news, and has nothing on Warhammer.

Destruction, Skull Throne for the win ;>
This user no longer exists.
SoulDemon
User no longer exists
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby Losmar » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:03 pm

You freaking Mercs just have to hog all the wars don't ya... lucky folks you. Good luck in this newest venture.


SD, I play solitaire on my comp sometimes.
Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
User avatar
Losmar
Necromancer
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: tecumseh, MI

Re: MuM Loves warM TSted Buns (MuM vs MTS)

Postby Nether » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:22 pm

Minesweeper 4 life
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users