Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian
believe it or not, when we swept last time it was simply because EVERY MEMBER in my guidl was whining every day that they wanted land.<rey even u asked me once a week when we could sweep if i recall:P>
Lady Maven wrote:No, actually, it was DECAE, you know, the guy who created the game in the first place. I suppose he is technically that old, and I also suppose you still know who he is.
OK, Sartek, play sportsman like have your sportsman like ass kicked, feel better?
Maybe if you guys would just shut the fuck up and play the damned game people would want to play with you.
Torkano wrote:I'm a challenge kind of guy.

Blacklock wrote:I think its more that he created the world, he gave us the tools to play in it and its the players job to create what they want of it. Honorable or not it all has its place. Play how you want to I say, but honorable can work if you want it too.
Lady Maven wrote:OK, Sartek, play sportsman like have your sportsman like ass kicked, feel better?
Lady Maven wrote:Maybe if you guys would just shut the fuck up and play the damned game people would want to play with you.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users