The End

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Re: The End

Postby t-Exodus-t » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:29 pm

_Nagash_ wrote:Savatage FTW! :dood:




yea man, i started to do Queensryche the Killing words, but hey gotta show my boys in Savatage some love, great guys....

and hey any of you guys on myspace add me .... just in case we lose touch or something...


http://www.myspace.com/shredsplace
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: The End

Postby Kenchan » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:52 pm

i wish i didn't have to do it that way lol but orders from high above to coordinate time so i had to do it right lol
~Knight of SoT~
~AoA forever~
~ DC ~
~MoS~
~~<===|-~~
User avatar
Kenchan
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1214
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: The End

Postby keepers369 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:39 am

Are you kidding me EXODUS? A POEM????? wow I can't believe you are soo g@$!!!!
keepers369
Stablehand
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:29 pm

Re: The End

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:59 am

A song actually. But do tell me why that makes him "gas"? :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: The End

Postby owly » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:10 pm

There's nothin wrong with poems, i thought it was quite good....
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: The End

Postby t-Exodus-t » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:51 pm

if i could right poems like that, my career would probably be much further along than it is lol....

its a Savatage song, and i thought it fit the way i feel about the community here....

the link is posted below it, why dont you listen to it keeper.... i would wager you need some education on good music... 8)
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: The End

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:27 pm

Tis a great song, though I think the acoustic version of 'All That I Bleed' is their best song. :)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: The End

Postby t-Exodus-t » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:17 pm

summers rain....

as far as there more classical sounding stuff its my fav , although i do like all that i bleed, but with the drums :)

and the whole Hall of the mountain king album is just ruthless
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: The End

Postby Urza » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:35 pm

its no letting me scribe the guy back *error msg*... so die members i hit one of ur peoples but didnt hurt him anyways... mistake w/ # .....throwing this msg up so atleast someone sees it
~ISA~
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not shoot, The courage to shoot the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies.
User avatar
Urza
Stablehand
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2002 2:37 pm
Location: **look behind you**

Re: The End

Postby t-Exodus-t » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:20 pm

Urza wrote:its no letting me scribe the guy back *error msg*... so die members i hit one of ur peoples but didnt hurt him anyways... mistake w/ # .....throwing this msg up so atleast someone sees it




ohhh noooooo that just wont do, between that an your ISA sig we have no choice but to give you a titty twister lol


its no problem man....it happens
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: The End

Postby I]\/[mortality » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:37 pm

Kenchan wrote:Ahh timing attacks lol try it with 50 villages lol and got it down to + or - 1 sec error

those were not fun times lol i stay up most of the night just doing them. sleeping a few minutes when there is a gap btw the next sending lol


yeah i gave up on that trying to time every attack all land at the same second, not to mention the need to time fakes too! :/
Retired
User avatar
I]\/[mortality
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:35 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: The End

Postby t-Exodus-t » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:53 pm

To my guild mates, i am proud of all you, you were 1 of the best grops i have worked with, if they get us a new game up, i will get us set up.... heres to a glorious age...


the final age...


it has been an honor
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: The End

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:30 am

Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: The End

Postby Dysh » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:20 pm

wow.... can't believe what I just read. I decided to pop in and take a look and damn the game is shutting down.

Anyway, I want to thank all the admins, staffs, and players who I spent a great portion of my life with. All you ISAers out there, thanks for the great memory!! And thank you all those who I fought against and with...

I am glad that I get this post in and you guys can reach me via email: dysh_isa@hotmail.com

Again, thank you all and hope everything is going well in life for you all.


Dysh
ISA
Dysh
-Immortal Sacred Alliance-
User avatar
Dysh
Squire
 
Posts: 4381
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: The End

Postby zeblamar » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:55 pm

Well first a big thank you to all the admin people. Then a big thanks to the players. Have had some fun times and good wars. Granted people smashed my dom far more times then I smashed theirs but was still fun. Hope every one is able to get one final kill in today.
WTFPWND/WeeC | Ruby Knights~GM
Relentless as the sea, remorseless as death.
Its war! Bad things happen in war!
I don't know what makes you so stupid but it really works.
User avatar
zeblamar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: MN

Re: The End

Postby t-Exodus-t » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:00 pm

well the end,

is not the end after all.....

in fact it will soon turn into a more than fresh start i would think, once they make Monarchy a Facebook/myspace app we will again have 1000s of players, granted they will be noobs, but hey by that time they will be able to slaughter each other learning the game because most of the vet players will be at war with each other by then....


anyway see you guys over there
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: The End

Postby Urza » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:08 pm

:007: nan nanny boo boo u can't do what I do!
I was lookin at my king & prince realms in guilds an enight just shut down on me=( least i ended on top for once :ustroops:
~ISA~
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not shoot, The courage to shoot the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies.
User avatar
Urza
Stablehand
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2002 2:37 pm
Location: **look behind you**

Previous

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users