D~I~E Roundtable... RP ONLY NOW this is our Final Roundtable

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

D~I~E Roundtable... RP ONLY NOW this is our Final Roundtable

Postby t-Exodus-t » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:33 pm

we are under Angelique Banners........ we will see what happens, gonna give it a shot , i am gonna try to bring some old guys back, dont know if they will come, we will be recruiting hard at TW and 360, maybe the game can rebound and become active again.... we will see.
Last edited by t-Exodus-t on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: Return of D~I~E

Postby MoP » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:37 am

Good luck!
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
User avatar
MoP
Squire
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:13 am
Location: The civilized part of Belgium

Re: Return of D~I~E

Postby t-Exodus-t » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:59 am

luck will have very little to do with it.... if we get active members , we will be fine.... just like every other guild, just good to know no1 will be locked into the guild with no escape like it was last age lol

that was horrid
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: Return of D~I~E

Postby I]\/[mortality » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:13 pm

welcome back
Retired
User avatar
I]\/[mortality
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:35 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Return of D~I~E

Postby t-Exodus-t » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:24 pm

thanks man
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: Return of D~I~E

Postby Anarane1 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:46 am

It had been a long journey. I slowly made my way back over the mountains, down through the valleys and across the waters. One of my Generals came to me during the journey and told me that an old friend and comrade in arms was trying to find me. I was surprised when he told me who it was. I told him to stand ready while I composed a message.

---------------------------------------------


Exodus

I was surprised to hear that you were looking for me, M'Lord. I am honored to hear that you wish me to rejoin DIE. I would be honored to return to fight at your side. I just hope that my long absence will not be a hinder the clan in any way.

A friend always,

Anarane


---------------------------------------------

Calling the general I handed him the sealed message telling to deliver only to Exodus.

After the general left I went to the fire sitting down eating a bit of the stew that one of the soldiers had made. It was delicious and a good hot meal was just what I needed.

As I sat there eating my mind wondered to a time long ago. A time when Exodus and I were in rival clans. Remembering the bond that grew from that war so long ago. A friendship and respect that came from it. I wondered if any of it had changed.

I finished the meal then went for a short walk along the stream we were camped by. So many memories were flooding my mind. I was hoping that the walk would help relax me so that I could get some sleep. I didn't know how far from our location the general would have to travel. Walking back to the camp I found my bedroll laying down. It seemed like a long time before sleep found me. The next thing I knew I was waking to the smell of breakfast.
A New Beginning, A New Life.
Without the Darkness there can not be light.
A dark wind is rising. Sending discord into many lives.
Death in Effect
User avatar
Anarane1
Stablehand
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:08 am

Re: Return of D~I~E

Postby t-Exodus-t » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:06 pm

!My Lord Caravans approaching our Borders They Bare our Sacred Crest and the banners are the Flames of Honor!!

As the Warlord sees the Caravan surrounded by Elven Mist, He Knows it his old Friend,, A Smile Comes Across His Battle Scared Face

I Realize we have War at our Walls but this call for Celebration Throughout The Lands of Death in Effect, Herald Prepare the Great Halls to Welcome Lady Anarane, When Our Front Line Commanders Return , Make sure there is Plenty of Food and Spirits to welcome our Elven Diplomat and Sorceress
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: Return of D~I~E

Postby owly » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:00 pm

Good luck Die it will be good seeing you in the rankings page again....
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: Return of D~I~E

Postby devilinside » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:45 pm

exodus.. do u have aim/icq?
devilinside
Stablehand
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:37 pm

Re: Return of D~I~E

Postby t-Exodus-t » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:48 pm

OOC

thanks for the welcome back, now if we could just get our guys to post once in awhile maybe theres some life left in the ol game after all lol...
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: D~I~E Roundtable... The Return - OOC/RP/All Welcomed

Postby Warf » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:43 pm

Welcome back from an old-timer recently returned myself. I hope to see the game grow again as well. I remember well wars with D.I.E (notice the tag line)
Goblinz Goblinz Goblinz
Dyshies oldest brainwashed groupie gangbanger :)
Always ISA
We bring death and destruction!! [
User avatar
Warf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: D~I~E Roundtable... The Return - OOC/RP/All Welcomed

Postby t-Exodus-t » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:58 am

ahh yes, many sleepless nights Fighting ISA, lets see if we cant round up an ale, and talk of the great Battles of Days Past, and hopefully of future Battles to come in the lands of Tonan, good to see others Returning ....
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: D~I~E Roundtable... The Return - OOC/RP/All Welcomed

Postby Anarane1 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:28 am

I heard the horns trumpeting the sounds of victory. I knew there could be nothing less with M'Lord Exodus in command. I told my generals to break camp and continue into the lands of DIE. By sunset I knew I would be home again.

As I readied for the final leg of the journey I felt the ring that hung from the leather cord around my neck. Memories of the day it was given to me by M'Lord after a long fought battle before we can become comrades.

I picked up a special bag that I had carried back from the distant lands I had left behind. In it was a special bottle of eleven wine that was very old. One I had brought with me for the occasion of meeting once again with my old friend Exodus.

I mounted my horse and the journey to the house of Exodus and being home once again.
A New Beginning, A New Life.
Without the Darkness there can not be light.
A dark wind is rising. Sending discord into many lives.
Death in Effect
User avatar
Anarane1
Stablehand
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:08 am

Re: D~I~E Roundtable... The Return - OOC/RP/All Welcomed

Postby t-Exodus-t » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:29 pm

As The Greathalls unlock the smell of absence was clear, Rusted Goblets and cobwebs had over taken the once lush and golden Halls, it had been ages since the doors were opened, seemed like not so long ago the halls were full of Knights merry making and feasting , toasting to the great battles our lands had won

Caretaker, how could you let these Sacred Halls , that were once filled with Warriors who knew only Honor and Glory become so Empty and Stale....

Recruit the Villagers to Make this place presentable for Lady Anarane and the rest of our Warriors, for Tomorrow brings great celebration thruout the lands of Death in Effect, there is much to catch up on and Glory to be Shared among our Ranks
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: D~I~E Roundtable... The Return - OOC/RP/All Welcomed

Postby Anarane1 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:01 pm

As I approach the Great Hall of the House of Exodus my heart races knowing I have returned to the lands of DIE. Telling the generals to set up camp outside for a night or two. We would stop here before moving on to our own homes.

Riding on up to the steps of the Hall, dismounting I tie my horse and slowly ascend the steps up to the door. Seeing a guard waiting at the landing by the door I speak.


"Please tell M'Lord Exodus that Anarane is here."

Waiting on the landing I turn and look out across his lands. Smiling I see he has worked hard getting built to what they should be. There were still signs of the latest war but I could see it was being cleaned up rather quickly.

As I look around I turn to watch the sun setting and the rise of the stars. It was wonderful to see the peace of the night. I always did like the darkness of the night to the light of day. I hear footfalls behind me but I don't turn but stand and wait as I study the sky.
A New Beginning, A New Life.
Without the Darkness there can not be light.
A dark wind is rising. Sending discord into many lives.
Death in Effect
User avatar
Anarane1
Stablehand
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:08 am

Re: D~I~E Roundtable... The Return - OOC/RP/All Welcomed

Postby t-Exodus-t » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:03 pm

Bows Before Lady Anarana

M'Lady, it feels my heart with joy to see you here, Your Bring Great Honor to us, I Hope your Journey was a safe one.... we have Strangers in Blue Cloaks Wandering the Lands,we are unsure of their intentions and we have heard Rumors of Spies and Coat Throats hired by our Enemies , But that talk is for another Day, Today we Make Merry and Feast for your Safe Return, Ales For everyone , If you see Heathens here , Fret Not M'Lady , we welcome all here who come in Peace...
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: D~I~E Roundtable... The Return - OOC/RP/All Welcomed

Postby Anarane1 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:34 am

I hear the approaching footsteps and see Exodus walk around and bow. I always disliked formality but it is the way of the world.

"It is good to see you old friend. My journey was a safe one. The lands have changed so since I was last in this area. As far as cut throats and spies go, they never really concerned me you know that.

As for the Hall being opened to heathens M'Lord, I am sure you have your reasons. A few drinks here and there and a slip of the tongue."


Laughs softly and looks up to Exodus. Yes he had aged a bit and a bit more battle worn but handsome as I remembered. Leaning in close for a moment and whispers in his ear. "I still posses the gift you gave on the battle field that day."

Stepping back I turn and make my way into the Great Hall. It could be seen that it had not been used much lately. Not that it was in disrepair because it wasn't but because of the lack of life that use to bustle around at all hours of the day and night.

"So what are your plans M'Lord? Some adventures, stories to tell? Songs to sing? I turn back around to face the man and smile from the memories that have filled my mind since I had received word asking for my return.
A New Beginning, A New Life.
Without the Darkness there can not be light.
A dark wind is rising. Sending discord into many lives.
Death in Effect
User avatar
Anarane1
Stablehand
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:08 am

Re: D~I~E Roundtable... The Return - OOC/RP/All Welcomed

Postby t-Exodus-t » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:51 pm

Ah yes M'Lady, Many stories of Glory in Battle, Many Travels to Different Lands of Great wonders and Magical Beast, None have the Grace and Awe of our Home lands , But very Wonderous in their own Right.

:: M'Lord Sorry to intrude , The Alarms have been sounded , Prince Geos Markets and Temples have been Pillaged , they are in Flames M'Lord ::

~The Joyful look on the Warlords face Turns to Anger~

Have our Armies Put on Alert, Any Sign of Heathen Scum from this point on , we will consider an Act of War and Respond Accordingly


~turns again to speak with Lady Anarane~

M'Lady, as you can see some things have changed among our Lands, and Some remain the Same, please Excuse me , There is things to be done,,, I Shall Return as soon as I can and we will continue our long awaited Talk..
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: D~I~E Roundtable... The Return - OOC/RP/All Welcomed

Postby t-Exodus-t » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:19 pm

~Knight of the Garrison Arrives ~



:: M'Lord , Its Chaos, our People are Crazed, I Fear the Looting and and pillaging of our Surfs is at Hand , It has been said the Oracle has saw our End , The Heathens Seers also Believe We are in our Final Hrs ::

~At the Knights Surprise ,The Warlord looks Calm, His Seer had already Fortold of the events 2 moons before~

I Will Send Support to your Garrison, Do your Best to keep our Villagers at Bay, if you can not and only as a last option , Kill them Clean and quick , Fear is the most hopeless of Insanitys when it has filled not only a Mans Mind, But his Heart,,,,,,,

Inform Our Legions to Remember Who They Are, in 2 Moons we will Gather , If our Priest and Oracles are Correct, We Shall Die as we Lived... With Strength and Honor
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: D~I~E Roundtable... RP ONLY NOW this is our Final Roundtable

Postby Anarane1 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:43 pm

As Exodus and I sat in the great hall talking quietly when the Knight came in. The fear in his eyes was apparent. Looking to Exodus as he speaks to the Knight I smile. He has always, well most always, kept a calm demeanor. Not always as I recalled may a time when he did not. But my mind wonders.

"M'Lord, once again it seems the end time is upon us. Though this time I fear there will be no escape as in the past. No one to spirit us away to new lands to rebuild."

Placing my hand on his arm smiling up to him. I reach for the leather strand that hung around my neck. Dropping my hand from is arm I reach for the dagger at my waist pulling it from its sheath. Taking it cutting through the leather the ring he gave me so long ago on the battlefield dropping to my hand. Looking at it a small smile touches my lips, Looking back to Exodus I stretch my arm out hand extended palm up with the ring laying in it.

"I think it is time to give this back M'Lord. It has been an inspiration over the years and guided me in times of distress. Now it is time for you to return it to your finger where it belongs. We have been enemies and the became friends. We have fought side by side to defeat our enemies. Now in the end time let us go to our Goddess together."

Turning to the window I walked to it looking across the lands held by the guild. I didn't even have enough time to rebuild the home I once had but found shelter in the great hall. Turning back looking around the hall seeing the banners of each home of our lands hanging proudly on the wall. Looking to the head of the council table and up to the wall above the hearth hung the banner of DIE. So proud to to serve once more with the proud armies of those loyal to the Guild.

"It is my hope that the others will join us here. That we can celebrate our victories and even our defeats. One last stand together in celebration of the years of fighting together and against each other. Laughing, drinking and going out in style."
A New Beginning, A New Life.
Without the Darkness there can not be light.
A dark wind is rising. Sending discord into many lives.
Death in Effect
User avatar
Anarane1
Stablehand
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:08 am


Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users