Scum will not be tolerated

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Scum will not be tolerated

Postby t-Exodus-t » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:54 pm

OOC
Edit::

i was wrong, heat of the moment and all...

Sorry ppl
Last edited by t-Exodus-t on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: Scum will not be tolerated

Postby Squidgey » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:54 pm

You include attempted scouts in this?
Mommee Goblyn - Goblyn Famahlee
User avatar
Squidgey
Stablehand
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:47 am
Location: With Grizz

Re: Scum will not be tolerated

Postby Venus » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:10 pm

lol u know u just invited anyone who can get in u unseen to burn the hell out of u right?:p
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: Scum will not be tolerated

Postby owly » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:13 pm

lol
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: Scum will not be tolerated

Postby t-Exodus-t » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:19 pm

Venus wrote:lol u know u just invited anyone who can get in u unseen to burn the hell out of u right?:p




if they want to risk their doms ....so be it


if they are seen , they will be destroyed....


we have been fair, we are minding our own biz, and have bullied no1...

if you are seen you will be hit.... you can thank who ever burnt us...
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: Scum will not be tolerated

Postby Fireslash » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:07 pm

get more fucking thieves and quit being such pussies.

wasn't your guild the one caught fucking burning a bit ago?

and get over this whole fair bullshit. go play monopoly, this game ain't fucking fair. man up or take your ball home :wink:

~Fire
User avatar
Fireslash
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Scum will not be tolerated

Postby t-Exodus-t » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:52 pm

well we could wipe the scrolls of the top 30, would you like that ????



we wont do that.... even tho you have no Honor , or sense of Fair Play , my guys do.... and we wont sacrifice it over a loud mouth on the boards....


my post may seem harsh, but we will protect our members from foolishness ,,,


i have made it clear to Bat and others, our attacking is over untill someone jumps above us, our guys are active enough to do well on a counter... but we wont sit back and be torched without someone paying for it....
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: Scum will not be tolerated

Postby ~Vox~ » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:50 am

The key is 'if' I get caught.



Bad thing is, i don't get caught. I'm the best kind of scum, i fit right in. In fact i'm so good i scared myself this moring when i snuck up on myself shaving.
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Scum will not be tolerated

Postby Gokou7 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:43 am

lol good one vox.

So we arn't allowed to scout you at all? haha

On the other hand, your guys run around scoutting AND sabbing people. 3+ days in a row now have I desabbed my kingdom and did my thang. And all three days it's the same kingdom of yours sabbing me. I kept it on the low low and message you privatly in game. You don't even respond to my message, yet you go on here and talk about you won't tolerate scouts anymore on your kingdoms?

Funny how things work. 2 twix for you and none for me =(
User avatar
Gokou7
Stablehand
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Scum will not be tolerated

Postby Ammon31 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:17 am

guess whos back back again da da da da da

:-)

I to have also caught the same die realm repeatedly sabing and looting my realms. If he does it again i will eat him. I have been content building and fighting unguildeds as i re-master the game. Since blue has scouted me a couple times a day for the last week, you also know I've maintained a full defensive fort.
Quite a few changes since i was last here.


I see a few faces I recognize. I see Venus still hasn't learned to use her punctuation keys. Some things never change. /poke
Ammon31
Stablehand
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:07 am

Re: Scum will not be tolerated

Postby t-Exodus-t » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:46 am

Gokou7 wrote:lol good one vox.

So we arn't allowed to scout you at all? haha

On the other hand, your guys run around scoutting AND sabbing people. 3+ days in a row now have I desabbed my kingdom and did my thang. And all three days it's the same kingdom of yours sabbing me. I kept it on the low low and message you privatly in game. You don't even respond to my message, yet you go on here and talk about you won't tolerate scouts anymore on your kingdoms?

Funny how things work. 2 twix for you and none for me =(




you must be pming the wrong person... i am the guy you need to talk to if you have a problem
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: Scum will not be tolerated

Postby Kenchan » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:20 pm

I too just got scouted by DIE... please refrain from scouting me and killing off my scum....I am trying to block the people who i am at war with from coming into my lands and raping it =3
~Knight of SoT~
~AoA forever~
~ DC ~
~MoS~
~~<===|-~~
User avatar
Kenchan
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1214
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Scum will not be tolerated

Postby Gokou7 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:26 pm

So are you going to respond to my PM I sent you in your inbox? Or did I click the wrong person to PM?
User avatar
Gokou7
Stablehand
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Scum will not be tolerated

Postby t-Exodus-t » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:49 pm

responded....

and after thinking about it.....

i will retract this post, it has cost SW everything....

and does sound a bit arrogant and unfair, if you get caught Burning us , we will hit you, random scouts will be overlooked if you leave a nice message saying my thieves ventured to far or something cool like that lol
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: Scum will not be tolerated

Postby I]\/[mortality » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:01 pm

i like the msg "i am trespassing looking for hot women soldiers" more :lol:
Retired
User avatar
I]\/[mortality
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:35 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Scum will not be tolerated

Postby zeblamar » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:47 am

I almost always send a message when I've been seen. I almost feel its rude to not send one after I've been spotted. I normally send some thing like "I apologize but my thieves were hungry and that pie left in your window to cool was just to hard to for them to resist." It fun when some one messages you back saying its ok because they have been the ones steeling the pies out of your window'
WTFPWND/WeeC | Ruby Knights~GM
Relentless as the sea, remorseless as death.
Its war! Bad things happen in war!
I don't know what makes you so stupid but it really works.
User avatar
zeblamar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: MN


Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users