Shadowz & GF: Unguilded

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

What do you say?

Aye: Make 'em Unguilded!
5
56%
Nay: No guild deserves that, even for a half-age!
4
44%
 
Total votes : 9

Re: Shadowz & GF: Unguilded

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon May 11, 2009 2:09 am

Just read the first few posts, as after that it became a bit long-winded.


Shadows and GF are guilded and I will consider them as such. However, were you to organise a hit against them which has rather bad odds for them, I would not intervene, with the past few weeks in mind.


I represent me, and probably OAFS. ;)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Shadowz & GF: Unguilded

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Fri May 15, 2009 1:32 am

It wasn't Venus?

Shifty, you have a very nice pussy.

You seeing anyone?
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Previous

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users