DUM-DA-DA-DUM-DUM-DUM! PA-ra-pa-pa-PA! (OAFS vs. heathens)

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Re: DUM-DA-DA-DUM-DUM-DUM! PA-ra-pa-pa-PA! (OAFS vs. heathens)

Postby _Nagash_ » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:11 pm

I feel an Elton John moment coming up, mate.

"Goodbye Tonan's rose...."
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: DUM-DA-DA-DUM-DUM-DUM! PA-ra-pa-pa-PA! (OAFS vs. heathens)

Postby owly » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:14 pm

_Nagash_ wrote:I feel an Elton John moment coming up, mate.


Lets all dance
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: DUM-DA-DA-DUM-DUM-DUM! PA-ra-pa-pa-PA! (OAFS vs. heathens)

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:42 am

And have gay man-on-man sex.

Not Greek love man-on-man sex.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: DUM-DA-DA-DUM-DUM-DUM! PA-ra-pa-pa-PA! (OAFS vs. heathens)

Postby owly » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:13 pm

i find men bodies gross and horrifying we now trying to get it banned here at these boards
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: DUM-DA-DA-DUM-DUM-DUM! PA-ra-pa-pa-PA! (OAFS vs. heathens)

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:15 am

Reylan Talonspyre wrote:And have gay man-on-man sex.

Not Greek love man-on-man sex.



There's a difference?
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: DUM-DA-DA-DUM-DUM-DUM! PA-ra-pa-pa-PA! (OAFS vs. heathens)

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Yes.

One involves more hair and younger boys.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: DUM-DA-DA-DUM-DUM-DUM! PA-ra-pa-pa-PA! (OAFS vs. heathens)

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:49 pm

Younger boys would be good, I guess. At least the buttocks would be tight and not saggy. :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: DUM-DA-DA-DUM-DUM-DUM! PA-ra-pa-pa-PA! (OAFS vs. heathens)

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:58 pm

((blinks))

Oh my.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: DUM-DA-DA-DUM-DUM-DUM! PA-ra-pa-pa-PA! (OAFS vs. heathens)

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:13 pm

*judges the firmness of the Talonspyrian buttocks*


What do you think, master Gerien? Should I grow a beard and have at it?
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: DUM-DA-DA-DUM-DUM-DUM! PA-ra-pa-pa-PA! (OAFS vs. heathens)

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:28 am

Ahhh just like Sparta.

Except the "pit" I will be "tossed" into is an anus.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: DUM-DA-DA-DUM-DUM-DUM! PA-ra-pa-pa-PA! (OAFS vs. heathens)

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:06 am

Does that make you a pit-iful tosser?


*ponders*
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Previous

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users