MFR Vs. Vagabonds/ug's

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Postby Big Nassty » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:22 am

haha.. temples from all angles and races will decend on mfr all age long ... start forting scum pussys maliki ur next to be brought to your knees if it takes every turn in all cannon ....
~Proud GM of BBB/Former EATERS GM~
~Bringer of The Blitzkrieg~

Blitzkrieg: Lightning war. initial strike with speed and surprise to prevent an enemy from using a coherent defense.
User avatar
Big Nassty
Stablehand
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:59 am

Postby _Nagash_ » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:56 am

Big Nassty wrote:haha.. temples from all angles and races will decend on mfr all age long ... start forting scum pussys maliki ur next to be brought to your knees if it takes every turn in all cannon ....



It must be quite tiresome to be you, mate...
Get a life, and learn to spell.

And I'd say get laid, but I guess that would be asking for the impossible.
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby ~Maliki~ » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:57 am

Big Nassty wrote:haha.. temples from all angles and races will decend on mfr all age long .



angels and race's? so what your saying is you have a shadow guild gonna hit us all era long??

Let me tell you something, You will be doing us a favor, so instead of fighting a real battle with proven guilds we get to wipe our ass's with a bunch of grade schools punks. Theres nothing United about Eaters except for one thing, you all suck.

you go ahead and get you little group of ug's together and your clan of bums, Then MFR will make sister guild and shove it so far up your fat ass you will be hearing hoof beat of the regulators coming in your sleep.
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA

Postby ~Vox~ » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:03 am

Theres nothing United about Eaters except for one thing, you all suck.


I knew sooner or later my posting style would rub off on him.
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby DeviusZwei » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:42 pm

Perhaps you missed the new warthread Big Nassty.

http://www.evernight.com/boards/canon/v ... hp?t=29243

This thread was more about our battle with unguildeds rather than Eaters. You should stick to the above thread concerning guild war.
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Postby ~Maliki~ » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:31 pm

LMAO i thought to when i read it Vox
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA

Postby Ross » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:47 am

_Nagash_ wrote:...

And I'd say get laid, but I guess that would be asking for the impossible.



should we show 'big nasty' the pictures of you?
Ross
Stablehand
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: Toledo, OH

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:54 pm

The ones of Holli and me are not too bad, so feel free to show those. I'd like to keep the video footage of the threesome Tork, Nether and I had private though. :roll:
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Venus » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:34 pm

beleive me, we all want u to keep the threesome footage private:PP
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Postby Turk Dorian » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:14 pm

Venus Venus Venus, you rush to judgment, I am a skeezed out pervert that would very much like to get my hands on that footage
Turk Dorian
Peasant
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:48 am

Postby DeviusZwei » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:37 pm

_Nagash_ wrote:The ones of Holli and me are not too bad, so feel free to show those. I'd like to keep the video footage of the threesome Tork, Nether and I had private though. :roll:


That is probably the most disgusting post I have ever witnessed on these boards. I actually threw up a little in my mouth.
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Postby TheSartek » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:26 pm

DeviusZwei wrote:That is probably the most disgusting post I have ever witnessed on these boards. I actually threw up a little in my mouth.


You want to know what's really digusting? i was the one filming them. :makeout:
~SARTEK~
The noise you heard in the bushes
User avatar
TheSartek
Peasant
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:21 pm
Location: A step ahead

Postby Torkano » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:02 pm

TheSartek wrote:
DeviusZwei wrote:That is probably the most disgusting post I have ever witnessed on these boards. I actually threw up a little in my mouth.


You want to know what's really digusting? i was the one filming them. :makeout:


That was a wild night.

Image Image Image Image
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby DeviusZwei » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:21 pm

Thanks a lot Tork and Sart... I was going to go to bed after posting in the last thread, but now I'll be forced to cry myself to sleep.

Thanks for the trauma. Maybe you can help pay for the next 5 years of therapy I now need.
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Postby ~Maliki~ » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:16 am

tell us more , tell us more!
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA

Postby Turk Dorian » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:49 am

put it on youtube!
Turk Dorian
Peasant
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:48 am

Postby Big Nassty » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:52 pm

omg devius hahaha. spread em
~Proud GM of BBB/Former EATERS GM~
~Bringer of The Blitzkrieg~

Blitzkrieg: Lightning war. initial strike with speed and surprise to prevent an enemy from using a coherent defense.
User avatar
Big Nassty
Stablehand
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:59 am

Postby Nether » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:55 pm

_Nagash_ wrote:The ones of Holli and me are not too bad, so feel free to show those. I'd like to keep the video footage of the threesome Tork, Nether and I had private though. :roll:


How do I always get drug into these things? =[
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby TheSartek » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:58 pm

Nether wrote:How do I always get drug into these things? =[



because you're just that damn sexy
~SARTEK~
The noise you heard in the bushes
User avatar
TheSartek
Peasant
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:21 pm
Location: A step ahead

Postby Nether » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:00 pm

=/
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Big Nassty » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:15 am

Hopefully, My Package comes back to play in EoD or BBB if i do bring BBB back next age. he was an awesome player, always had a lotta land....so if you get hit next age by "My Package" just know who your dealing with :)
~Proud GM of BBB/Former EATERS GM~
~Bringer of The Blitzkrieg~

Blitzkrieg: Lightning war. initial strike with speed and surprise to prevent an enemy from using a coherent defense.
User avatar
Big Nassty
Stablehand
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:59 am

Postby Turk Dorian » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:38 am

I remember taking his land.
Turk Dorian
Peasant
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:48 am

Previous

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron