{SOLO}: War Thread II - All's Fair In Love and War

Forum for the Solo, Massacre and Last Quad Standing games

Moderators: Voice Tyr, Voice Epsilon

{SOLO}: War Thread II - All's Fair In Love and War

Postby Horza » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:17 am

last thread was full.

Jerk v. horza. It's really her kingdom leader name, I'm not using a perjorative. starting stats (according to ultimabase):

jerk 1.1 mill NW --->835k NW
horza 840k NW ---->486k NW
that which does not kill can only make you stronger

resolute

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you
User avatar
Horza
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Boston

horza v. gaz - Part II

Postby Horza » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:03 am

"63 Citites from (1-----3) were caught sneaking into our land last night. Shall we return their heads to Margrave gaz?"
2007-10-24 15:04:34 Delete


Gaz scouts me, gets caught, and doesn't say a thing. I don't appreciate that, so I'm taking care of him. I even gave him peace earlier this age so we could go our own ways.

At the time gaz scouted me,

horza 489K NW
gaz 486k NW

Please let us war without interference. thanks.
that which does not kill can only make you stronger

resolute

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you
User avatar
Horza
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Boston

Postby gaz123 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:51 am

xxxx
gaz123
Stablehand
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:52 pm

Postby Sunblade » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:54 am

Keep the colourful language to some sort of acceptable level, please.
"I like the word 'indolence'. It makes my laziness sound classy."
-Bern Williams
User avatar
Sunblade
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 4896
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Nottingham

Postby Horza » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:10 am

never mind.
that which does not kill can only make you stronger

resolute

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you
User avatar
Horza
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Boston

Postby gaz123 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:31 pm

yes ------ but you are not getting the point i did not attack you and went and attacked some 1 elses but you no that already so ---- offyou are a low life peice of ----



From ------ horza of ------(-----)
2007-10-25 13:36:18 Reply Delete
by the way, and perhaps, needless to say, i'm offering peace if you want it, with the understanding that you don't scout me again this age.
and you no what you can do with that offer
gaz123
Stablehand
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:52 pm

Postby Gerien » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:00 pm

Dear god can't you guys take this off the boards? It's really stomach turning.
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby ~Maliki~ » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:53 am

is jerk at war or no?? ive been waiting to bitch slap her for bottom feeding. Let me know Horza.


Gaz, Scouting is a act of war. u get caught you might as well say

" I was going to burn,loot and plunder your family but since ya caught me im just passing through.."

You wouldnt let a realm do that to you so why would Horza? even if you jump in a war you still have to deal with who caught you.

You should send a scribe to them saying you were wrong for scouting and u were just looking for loot. then most leaders would let it pass. Use your scribe bro, it can get u a long ways.trust me.
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA

Postby Sunblade » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:52 am

Time out for the weekend for Gaz123. Do not edit over Voices or Administrators. Do not ignore requests for a civil tone by posting more expletives, and kingdom names, in your very next post.
"I like the word 'indolence'. It makes my laziness sound classy."
-Bern Williams
User avatar
Sunblade
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 4896
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Nottingham

Postby Nymphsong » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:44 am

Sunblade wrote:Time out for the weekend for Gaz123. Do not edit over Voices or Administrators. Do not ignore requests for a civil tone by posting more expletives, and kingdom names, in your very next post.


Amen
Nymphsong
Peasant
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Moline, IL

Postby Nymphsong » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:41 am

Hit Gerien this morning

Gerien: 556k - 237k
Me: 542k - 514k

Had a lot of forts, so now you you have a lot of open land...good luck in the counter...If you dont downsize maybe I will come collect in tommorow.

Nymphsong
Nymphsong
Peasant
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Moline, IL

Postby Gerien » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:14 am

Well hell. That was a fast drop. Can't wait until I can log in.
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby Torkano » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:45 pm

I might play solo next age. Playing Turmoil half-assed this age. So no time for anything else. I am rank 2 in Turmoil though, but that doesn't say much given the player base. There is so few playing. Only maybe 150 kingdoms in Turmoil anymore. 2 1/2 years ago there was close to 400. Monarchy had 8k.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Gerien » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:19 pm

Well, I'm more than happy to bring Nymphsong his rightly deserved beating, but first I'd like the little shit who's trying to hit me to stay out of my war. You're damn lucky you bounced when you tried to hit me. I have your KD# now - if I see you again I will get peace with Nymphsong and pound your little ass like Bubba in lockup.

I REALLY hate Solo opportunists. :fire:
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby Nymphsong » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:44 pm

Well Gerien I have wonderful news, just as it appears you have had interference from another target more then twice your size now I have been hit by a target I checked on this morning who was shown as being at war. He then hits me after 1) Make a Post and 2) Declare on the war page. And he was larger then me...yeah I just checked the scrolls before you hit...nice work.

*sighs* the damage has been done...I have long respected solo as a game where players should strive for uphits and good wars, it happens all to often where everyone hits realms who just go to war. Players just seem to "miss a thread or miss a war dec" and then after ruining your realm want to give your acres back knowing it will take days before you can rebuild those acres even if they do offer them back.

See ya all later in this one looks like I will stick to Unity and Turmoil...

Nymph
Nymphsong
Peasant
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Moline, IL

Postby ~Maliki~ » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:25 am

I stole some Loot today!!
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA

Postby ~Maliki~ » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:25 am

that sux Nymph. You guys should stick with it, Im gonna do turmoil next age. i got started late this age.

You guys need to make your self part of SOLO LAW.

Hitting the douchbags that hit down and at war targets.. Its been a fun age for me doing it. And i have no mercy neither, they deserve none.
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA

Postby Nymphsong » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:19 pm

Im going to give the guy a nice PL as a going away gift maybe he'll have 30k acres...but they will be the most unbuilt 30k this game has ever seen...I got a lot and I mean a lot of elan.

Nymphsong
Nymphsong
Peasant
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Moline, IL

Postby Horza » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:02 pm

~Maliki~ wrote:I stole some Loot today!!


you bastard!
that which does not kill can only make you stronger

resolute

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you
User avatar
Horza
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Boston

Postby ~Maliki~ » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:06 am

LMAO @ Horza.. Na bro that was jerks Loot..

But I got yours today! contributions to the king.
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:41 am

Nymphsong wrote:Well Gerien I have wonderful news, just as it appears you have had interference from another target more then twice your size now I have been hit by a target I checked on this morning who was shown as being at war. He then hits me after 1) Make a Post and 2) Declare on the war page. And he was larger then me...yeah I just checked the scrolls before you hit...nice work.

*sighs* the damage has been done...I have long respected solo as a game where players should strive for uphits and good wars, it happens all to often where everyone hits realms who just go to war. Players just seem to "miss a thread or miss a war dec" and then after ruining your realm want to give your acres back knowing it will take days before you can rebuild those acres even if they do offer them back.

See ya all later in this one looks like I will stick to Unity and Turmoil...

Nymph




I'm getting downhit constantly by some bloke who appearently has a reason to dislike me.

*shrug*

My whole age is dedicated to building temples, gathering elan and sorcing his stupid ass. :P
Just don't let them off the hook easy and you'll still have fun making life bad for the wankers in solo :D
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Horza » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:47 am

~Maliki~ wrote:LMAO @ Horza.. Na bro that was jerks Loot..

But I got yours today! contributions to the king.


demmit - my kindgom's a friggin highway for thieves.
that which does not kill can only make you stronger

resolute

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you
User avatar
Horza
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Boston

horza v. exile - Part III

Postby Horza » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:19 pm

exile was not at war. pre-war fluff, our nw was pretty close (see ultimabase). good luck on your retal.
that which does not kill can only make you stronger

resolute

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you
User avatar
Horza
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Boston

Postby Exile » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:14 pm

yeah see ultimabase, where you can save whatever NW you want after dropping an appropriate amount of troops. I did some scouting today and I didn't even bother scouting your kingdom because it was ranked so much higher than mine, I stopped at skeezer's who was at 1.1M. Whatever though....we'll see what I can do after I get some more turns together.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion
SOL-gm
Exile
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1170
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: northern Chicago burbs

Postby Horza » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:23 pm

true. my nw just prior to the attack was higher than yesterday, but that's because I switched from defensive to offensive troops, which jacks up my NW. I think we had similar acres, and similar NW yesterday, or the day before. good luck on your retal.
that which does not kill can only make you stronger

resolute

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you
User avatar
Horza
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Boston

Next

Return to Chaos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users